Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million (2121 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Physical Business Can Generate 5k Daily / Which Physical Business Can One Start With 400k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Mtncardseller(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have been saving a lot since early January and I am having a savings of 1million sleeping in my piggy vest account. I want to start physical business in my state. Though I don't have any business trading experience before but I need a business idea that will be easy for someone like me to start with.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Dollywood(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Start poultry farming, that with Layers, those birds will be your egg factory, pumping it daily for you, provided you feed them well, apart from eggs, you can also sell those Layers to people during Christmas and any other widely celebrated holidays.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by hardbody: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Dollywood:
Start poultry farming, that with Layers, those birds will be your egg factory, pumping it daily for you, provided you feed them well, apart from eggs, you can also sell those Layers to people during Christmas and any other widely celebrated holidays.

Except bird flu eradicates them....

When planning, factor in the unexpected. It is part of feasibility studies.

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Incips: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2020
You can start investing in Forex trading but be carefull Forex can be risky if you have no knowledge and skills so before strat real trading you must learn Forex and you can get learning material from different platforms.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Incips:
You can start investing in Forex trading but be carefull Forex can be risky if you have no knowledge and skills so before strat real trading you must learn Forex and you can get learning material from different platforms.
op said something about physical business sir

2 Likes

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Mtncardseller(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Incips:
im interested in only physical business not online.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Okay....your location will certainly determine how far you can work with what I'll tell you considering the pandemic situation and the challenges in this climes.

Go into essentials or consumables( I have a list of them in my database).
Create a brand and niche....
Do your due diligence and get an office space for operations.
Some List of ventures:
1.) Fast Food Outfits.
2.) Fish(crayfish inclusive) Farming.
3.) Printing Outfit.

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by SmartPolician: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
I don kack to read kwoments

grin grin grin
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by uthlaw: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Poultry as that person earlier!
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Open food business brother and thank me later.

Even d poor and hungry must eat bro
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by clevybrown(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mtncardseller:
I have been saving a lot since early January and I am having a savings of 1million sleeping in my piggy vest account. I want to start physical business in my state. Though I don't have any business trading experience before but I need a business idea that will be easy for someone like me to start with.
click this link and find out this awesome experience urself, it's the best ever. Am personally gaining nothing by sharing this with u, so just call this number (08135988758) and thank me later.
https://chymall.net/
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
clevybrown:
click this link and find out this awesome experience urself, it's the best ever. Am personally gaining nothing by sharing this with u, so just call this number (08135988758) and thank me later.
https://chymall.net/

Drop it here

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Greaterglory15(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
U can start selling laptops. It's very lucrative now that everything has gone online...I am into it, that's why am telling u this, My elder brother in the USA import American used laptops in large quantities and we sell at wholesale price at the computer village ikeja Lagos. We already has 3 shops their and it's not up to one year now we started this business. I know how much sales we make per day/weeks/months. He resides in the US and ship the systems dwn here...I manage it here for him. All u need do is to get some little training on how to start frm us, cos every business has it's approach, no matter how educated u may be...then create ur market and u re good to go...We even give some of our customers that buy in millions of naira dat have done business with us for some months and we trust them, credit facilities, as they sell, they balance up... Integrity is the key here. Our shops re at the computer village ikeja Lagos. If it interests u or any other person for that matter, u check my signature for my watsapp number, contact me for business talks, we can arrange for u to cum to our office and see things for urself. There is high profit in laptops sell now, I am serious.

5 Likes

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by clevybrown(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
nobsalis:

Drop it here
what exactly am I dropping here? Or u think that's the link to my blog or website?. The investment is called chymall and that's the link to the website. U don't have to click if it's not of interest to u.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Cryptofxt10: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mtncardseller:

Why not learn Forex trading... Such skill will live with you till you leave this planet.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Mtncardseller(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Why not learn Forex trading... Such skill will live with you till you leave this planet.
Im interested in physical business for now
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by SmartPolician: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Do you trade?

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Come privately let's discuss business... Contact in signature
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Cryptofxt10: 3:32am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Do you trade?

Yes and I train traders also.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2020
clevybrown:
what exactly am I dropping here? Or u think that's the link to my blog or website?. The investment is called chymall and that's the link to the website. U don't have to click if it's not of interest to u.

We no dey fight naaa
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Yes and I train traders also.

Why be say all of una dey always teach and always charge people for the teachings and yet nothing to show for.

Seems the only cash u guys make in forex is by teaching and not via the trading itself.

Now ask yourself, If u yourself can't make it via trading how den can a novice that same u tutored will now make it?

10 Likes

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Cryptofxt10: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2020
nobsalis:

Why be say all of una dey always teach and always charge people for the teachings and yet nothing to show for.

Seems the only cash u guys make in forex is by teaching and not via the trading itself.

Now ask yourself, If u yourself can't make it via trading how den can a novice that same u tutored will now make it?

Your random assumption is one of your major problems in life, try and work on that area, then you will be a better person.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by nobsalis: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Your random assumption is one of your major problems in life, try and work on that area, then you will be a better person.

Forget about me BrotherMan and answer my questions.

5 Likes

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by clevybrown(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2020
nobsalis:

We no dey fight naaa
grin
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2020
nobsalis:

Forget about me BrotherMan and answer my questions.

It seems you and Cryptofxt10 want to hijack this thread.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Dahcastro(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Invest in themap.ng

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Ben320719: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Op, which state are you ?
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Akatta(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Invest in ugreat (Ugcare) multi level marketing business.With just a minimum of #40,050 you're on a highway of financial freedom and a healthy lifestyles.
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mtncardseller:
Please op, pardon my nossyness, which physical business did you later settle for?
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Sicilyjoe: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Please op, pardon my nossyness, which physical business did you later settle for?

For this past two days ?

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Mtncardseller(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ben320719:
Op, which state are you ?
Osun state
Re: Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million by Mtncardseller(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Not yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k / Abeg Where Will l Borrow Money Online / Nigerian Banks Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.