Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerian Banks Has Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Banks Has Crashed (2124 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by emeogbo: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2016
​IN PORT HARCOURT TODAY​

Here's what happened in Eco bank today, Port Harcourt branch..if
You want to withdraw 200k, they say No, you must withdraw 100k those withdrawing 100k, they gave them 50k, most funny part is, you can't withdraw above 200k.. When a staff was asked, they said, its festive period, if too much money is removed from the system, and non remaining to run their affairs, they'll go bankrupt..

And I was shocked, even bank we see face to face, faces what an online community as MMM is facing now and then people still go about castigating it here and there...

Where are the media houses, they can broadcast this toooooo...​ALSO IN BENIN AND DELTA STATE​

Some people were not allowed to withdraw more than 10, 000 NGN in the ATM on Sunday. The maximum people were allowed to withdraw is 10, 000 NGN same ECO bank.

Also in GTBANK in delta state it happened last week also
GTB at Effurun Warri 10, 000 NGN only at ATM, no withdrawal above 100/150k at the counter my colleague faced that last week

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by freespace1(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol..........and they are shouting MMM is a scam upandan........ Foolish banks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
emeogbo:
​Nigerian Banks Has Crashed
Like educational system too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by hicare(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
that means there is less money in circulation
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by jamislaw(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Everything in Nigeria is risk.
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Akawo is the best way to save Money grin
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by christlyke(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
See

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Jwonder(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Same thing happened in GTB oooh!! the maximum the ATM allowed me withdraw is 10k.. my broda i stand dia withdraw all the money i will be needing from now to till xmas.. i don taya for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
THIS GUY UP HERE IS A CLOWN, BANK LIKE ECO BANK WILL NOT CRASH OR THEIR CUSTOMER'S MONEY FROZEN, IT MAY BE THAT THE BRANCH WHICH YOU VISITED WERE SHORT OF CASH. IF BRANCH 'A' OF A PARTICULAR BANK IS SHORT OF CASH, THEY USUALLY GO TO BORROW FUND FROM ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE SAME BANK CLOSER TO THEM. THIS, BANK DO TO KEEP TRANSACTION FLOWING, THIS THING HAPPEN ALWAYS. IT MAY BE THAT THE NEXT AVAILABLE BRANCH OF THE BANK WHICH YOU VISITED IS FAR FROM EACH AND THEY ARE TRYING TO MANAGE THE LITTLE CASH DEPOSIT WITH THEM TO SETTLE OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO COMES IN FOR WITHDRAWAL. I AM A PROUD MAVRODIAN AND WITH STRONG FAITH THAT WE WILL ALL SMILE BY JAN 14TH. IN THE SAME VAIN, YOUR SUMMATION IS VERY FUNNY.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by BCharles: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM caused this........
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
THIS GUY UP HERE IS A CLOWN, BANK LIKE ECO BANK WILL NOT CRASH OR THEIR CUSTOMER'S MONEY FROZEN, IT MAY BE THAT THE BRANCH WHICH YOU VISITED WERE SHORT OF CASH. IF BRANCH 'A' OF A PARTICULAR BANK IS SHORT OF CASH, THEY USUALLY GO TO BORROW FUND FROM ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE SAME BANK CLOSER TO THEM. THIS, BANK DO TO KEEP TRANSACTION FLOWING, THIS THING HAPPEN ALWAYS. IT MAY BE THAT THE NEXT AVAILABLE BRANCH OF THE BANK WHICH YOU VISITED IS FAR FROM EACH AND THEY ARE TRYING TO MANAGE THE LITTLE CASH DEPOSIT WITH THEM TO SETTLE OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO COMES IN FOR WITHDRAWAL. I AM A PROUD MAVRODIAN AND WITH STRONG FAITH THAT WE WILL ALL SMILE BY JAN 14TH. IN THE SAME VAIN, YOUR SUMMATION IS VERY FUNNY. AT THIS PERIOD IN PARTICULAR, EVEN IN THE BANKS AS AT THIS MOMENT, THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE COMING IN TO DO WITHDRAWERS AND MAKE TRANSFERS THAN THOSE WHO COMES IN TO DO DEPOSIT. TAKE A CENSUS OF A LIST 4 BANKS AROUND YOUR AREA, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THE WITHDRAWAL QUEUE SUPERSEDE THAT OF DEPOSIT FAR FAR. SO THAT'S IT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by laurenjones: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by val15: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
To show people that MMM rules.even banks dey copy them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by WebSurfer(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM is the master of them all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by stanogb(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Even here in Owerri, major banks ATM are not paying. When you complain, they just load small money and go. Assuming MMM is not frozen, people will be depositing money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by temhab(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
It happened to me here in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Idrismusty97(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
When MMM sneezes, banks catch cold cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by bounju(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thank God MMM went on a pause for now or else the Nigeria banks would have been crashing one by one and the FG would want to give some excuse for the bailout funds which the banks paid to CBN. This banks now depends on individual and customers money after the introduction of TSA and ever since MMM surfaced it been hard for the financial institutions also. I feel their pain, but pay back is a b***h.
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by globalresource: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Same financial principle
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Moblord(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
MMM is d backbone for most bank during its functions. See what's happening,MMM is not up to a month break ooo. U could imagine what s happening in most banks.MMM go Live long. And it will come back in GLORY n shame shall be on the mockers by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by bounju(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moblord:
MMM is d backbone for most bank during its functions. See what's happening,MMM is not up to a month break ooo. U could imagine what s happening in most banks.MMM go Live long. And it will come back in GLORY n shame shall be on the mockers by God's grace.
Get this, the people who are against MMM where the banks because money is been removed at the go i.e when you send money to me weather GH or PH and i withdraw it and take it to another bank, am not in helping my bank because they need that money to cover up the loans the have given out. Now retrictions are now given to customers so that the banks can save themselves from embarasment from customers but still not fair of what they are doing because we the mass are the ones suffering from this issue they have on ground not the so called rich/political individuals.
Re: Nigerian Banks Has Crashed by Moblord(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
bounju:

Get this, the people who are against MMM where the banks because money is been removed at the go i.e when you send money to me weather GH or PH and i withdraw it and take it to another bank, am not in helping my bank because they need that money to cover up the loans the have given out. Now retrictions are now given to customers so that the banks can save themselves from embarasment from customers but still not fair of what they are doing because we the mass are the ones suffering from this issue they have on ground not the so called rich/political individuals.
most MMM participants use transfer. The 100nairas nko?

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k / Which Physical Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 1million / 7 Reasons Nigerian Entrepreneurs Enter International Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.