Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert (23218 Views)

Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi Emerge Winners At NEA Awards || Win / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by gistgirl0: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Just when we thoight coronavirus will not make us enjoy our favorite music artists platform is here to give us that mood despite COVID-19

The NairaWin Live E-concert which is a one of a kind concert will have four of Africa’s biggest artistes Davido, Tiwa Savage, NairaMarley and Mayorkun perform live at the groundbreaking online concert.

The online concert will be streamed worldwide on August 15, 2020 on Nairawin.ng and hosted by Nigerian comedian Bovi.

Fans of the artistes will also have a chance of winning a whopping sum of 100,000 weekly or get the opportunity to perform live on the same stage as their favourite artistes by using the social media Hashtag #NairaWinChallenge from July 15 to August 8, 2020.

With hundreds of thousands expected to stream live

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Donald3d(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2020
lipsrsealed

4k HDR ? The money for data go pass the concert ticket grin grin grin

I build professional websites and mobile apps .
Check my signature wink

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by potbelly(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2020
for those who prefer tables in concert, your dining table will come in handy.... cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Openbusiness3: 5:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:10am On Jul 16, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by snilyung(m): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2020
✌️
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Kraspo(m): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2020
This one go loud oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:12am On Jul 16, 2020
E go dey boring

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Imagine after you pay over 100k for ticket then your network come dey crappy for days.. cry cry

Is my money refundable

15 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Openbusiness3: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
E go dey boring
Don't doubt the power of ZOMBIEsm. The way many of their zombie fans go rush pay, e go shock u like Buhari grin

22 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by ifymadu: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
These people will always try to make money by all means sha. When must celebrities elsewhere are coming up with ways to give back to their fans in this covid-19 period, these ones are still looking for ways to collect from the people, forgetting that most of these their fan base has been out of jobs since the outbreak of this pandemic.

What do I even know? People will end up buying the e-tickets.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by wagazala: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2020
E concert. Pay N1k?

Verzuz is free and gets over 500k streams worldwide. This can be made free with sponsors na haba. Are these guys not aware of goings ons? Well Good luck. I'd stick to Verzuz for now... grin Battle of the Dogs next.

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by olion1(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Oga corona still dey ground grin grin grin
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by One0Random0Girl(f): 5:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Good for them.

I think you should check out my signature.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Jumlek2411: 5:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Na wah ooooo. Hustling by all means
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by softworldsystem(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2020
wink
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Online Concert
Coro show us pepper. I don't know why it hates crowd
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by mysteryman2014: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
E go dey boring

Why nau?
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by mysteryman2014: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2020
wagazala:
E concert. Pay N1k?

Verzuz is free and gets over 500k streams worldwide. This can be made free with sponsors na haba. Are these guys not aware of goings ons? Well Good luck. I'd stick to Verzuz for now... grin Battle of the Dogs next.

Which one be Verzuz?
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Anneka101(f): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2020
I don't know why there is no WizKid and ties collabo like it was last year.

Nothing last forever.

Happy birthday to Wizzy!
Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Kizzygentle: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Good one but why does the name tiwa or the pics of tiwa makes me feel somehow. In this life talent is not everything. U need character to win people's heart. As a lady if u have a bad character because u feel u are talented or sexy or beautiful you would only be used as a sex object and most def be dumped like wise guys too.
May God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2020
It will be quite boring
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by iampeterben(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Hunger dey oh! Be like say hunger don dey hit our guys online concert now? Okay all the best to people that will buy tickets by supporting their hustle. It's just 1k

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by guru90: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2020
over boring self......
My 1k gone.......
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by abdulskulboy(m): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2020
This kind news no get use
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by osamz007: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIZZY

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Zimri(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Clothingonline9(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Covid 19 really affect entertainment religion and education
Buy men clothing Europe brands turkey made at affordable price.lagos and Nationwide delivery
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Marketing.

When you put your brain to work by giving people what they need, you make money

Whatever you are doing, just make sure you are making money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Keep Uninvited Wedding Guest Away From My Wedding. / Dresses For Bridesmaids And The Rest Of The Bridal Train; Who Should Pay? / Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.