Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am (11885 Views)

MTN Increases Data Transfer Limit From 1GB To 2GB, Adds More Menu Options / MTN Increases Prices Of Data Plans / MTN Offers Free 500MB To Students To Visit This Educational Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 2:32am On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Many locations still have poor internet connection

Many locations still have incredible Internet connection too

You guys make it sound like, glo is the only network with poor network in certain locations. But thats not true where I live now, prior to my arrival there glo network was bad, same with airtel. But guess what? Glo network there is now superb, while airtel is still where it is no improvement. Even back in Delta at my family home, mtn and airtel are very poor there. But glo and 9mobile are super fast.

They are making headway is the point, more areas with poor coverage several years ago now have better coverage now.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by directonpc(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2020
There is a way to get 2.5gb if you use airtel night sub
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by edoairways: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2020
jikins:

You guys make it sound like, glo is the only network with poor network in certain locations. But thats not true where I live now, prior to my arrival there glo network was bad, same with airtel. But guess what? Glo network there is now superb, while airtel is still where it is no improvement. Even back in Delta at my family home, mtn and airtel are very poor there. But glo and 9mobile are super fast.

They are making headway is the point, more areas with poor coverage several years ago now have better coverage now.
But it is the truth, even in Delta state, it is worst off except for few places. Glo aren't improving when compared to Airtel who had very poor internet way back in 2012
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by ChiefZaddy: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Data available. Reliable and dependable. Call today!

Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

But it is the truth, even in Delta state, it is worst off except for few places. Glo aren't improving when compared to Airtel who had very poor internet way back in 2012

Well I don't know where you are in delta. But in Warri or should I say Effurun, Enerhe and Udu I have experience super fast glo coverage. When I was there few months back. Everywhere I visited with glo 4G, I didn't struggle to browse, it was a breeze so I disagree it isn't in few places its in a lot of places.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by edoairways: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
jikins:

Well I don't know where you are in delta. But in Warri or should I say Effurun, Enerhe and Udu I have experience super fast glo coverage. When I was there few months back. Everywhere I visited with glo 4G, I didn't struggle to browse, it was a breeze so I disagree it isn't in few places its in a lot of places.
You mentioned few places in Delta, have you toured the whole state?
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by VerifiedStalin: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:

Subbing before and after 12am. Old trick.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by VerifiedStalin: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
jikins:

Among the big 4 (Mtn, airtel Glo and 9mobile), Glo is the worst in terms of network coverage. They have the best data plan, but their network coverage is nothing to write home about. My 2 Glo sims have been lying dormant in my phone box since last year, while i've been alternating between Mtn, airtel and 9mobile.

From all the places i've lived, Mtn have the best coverage, followed by airtel, and then 9mobile.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by timifaithus(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:

How oo

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by directonpc(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
timifaithus:

How oo
subscribe multiple times. See the post linked there
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

You mentioned few places in Delta, have you toured the whole state?

Don't need to, at least I mentioned where I been recently and based on my experience.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Among the big 4 (Mtn, airtel Glo and 9mobile), Glo is the worst in terms of network coverage. They have the best data plan, but their network coverage is nothing to write home about. My 2 Glo sims have been lying dormant in my phone box since last year, while i've been alternating between Mtn, airtel and 9mobile.

From all the places i've lived, Mtn have the best coverage, followed by airtel, and then 9mobile.

Never said that they were the best, I literally stated that my point was that they are making headway. Its unfortunate you have experience such. Same story I have when it comes to airtel. I have always experience poor network coverage where I lived. It annoys me because I have missed out on several airtel cheats.

Ironically maybe I have just been lucky but Glo has the best coverage from all the places I have lived followed by mtn then 9mobile. Its all about location
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by edoairways: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
jikins:

Don't need to, at least I mentioned where I been recently and based on my experience.
Well it is not so in other areas in Delta, their network is terrible
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

Well it is not so in other areas in Delta, their network is terrible

Let me ask you the same question, have you toured the whole state? Where exactly in the state have you experienced such? Be specific, Anybody can just come up and say what you just said. It's a very easy thing to say.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by edoairways: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
jikins:

Let me ask you the same question, have you toured the whole state? Where exactly in the state have you experienced such? Be specific, Anybody can just come up and say what you just said. It's a very easy thing to say.
I have your around that state. Those mentioned towns have good network in selected areas. For example let me mention some towns, Umutu, Abraka, Eku, Aghalo Okpe, Glo network is terrible.
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jikins(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
edoairways:

I have your around that state. Those mentioned towns have good network in selected areas. For example let me mention some towns, Umutu, Abraka, Eku, Aghalo Okpe, Glo network is terrible.

I honestly can't make out what you meant, but its all good bro. Let's hope in the nearest future, their services improve better in these locations so everyone can enjoy fast Internet connection
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by jazzylizz: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Does the day plan for the night plan?
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by SavageResponse(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Petyr1:
Glo is still the best in night plan
#100 for 1gb for 5 nights that is super deal

Is it 1gb every night for 5 days or 1 gb spread over 5 nights?
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by Petyr1: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
SavageResponse:

Is it 1gb every night for 5 days or 1 gb spread over 5 nights?
1gb spread over 5 nights if you can consume it in a night
Re: MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am by ollymer73(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Muurian:

Alright. That's cool.

Samsung Galaxy A71 (duos), 128gb ROM and 6gig RAM, Samsung Super fast charger and updated to Android 11 OS. Price is 140k but Slightly negotiable, Escrow accepted ,Location is Lagos. Please call or whatsapp 08034101283

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Deleted Posts On Facebook / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.