Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! (1580 Views)

My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! / My Nigeria Mobile is Legit / Challenges Of Nigeria Mobile Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! by GinaUkey(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
Do not sign up with this company. They are thieves and criminals. Their calls drop EVERY 5minutes or 15 if you're lucky. They calls are not clear. I've been on the internet chatting with my husband on yahoo and i've called his number and it will say the number is switched off and it's on. Don't waste your $50/month. Get Magicjack that's $19/year. My Nigeria Mobile is not a legitimate company. You have been warned.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! by jerryben12: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
I signed up for this service and it is honestly a peice of junk. The service works one time and the next you want to call, it says your number is not available. Each time you contact customer service, they tell you to try calling again in 10 hours. Nonesense! Please stay with your usual way of reaching families and friends in Nigeria. This services does not work well.

I have not been able to make calls for the past 72 hours. Do not be tempted to sign up.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! by GinaUkey(f): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hey Jerryben12, i've been having the same problems too. I thought i was the only one experiencing this. Everytime i tried to call my husband it says, "the mobile phone you are calling is currently unavailable", and when i do finally get through i can't hear a word he's saying and the phone keeps cutting off. I called their customer service and all they keep saying is they're having problems that will be recitified shortly. I paid for the service for 1 year and i've gone back to ordering calling cards.The service did work for 3 months to their credit but that was it.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! by jerryben12: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
Gina-Ukey:

Hey Jerryben12, i've been having the same problems too. I thought i was the only one experiencing this. Everytime i tried to call my husband it says, "the mobile phone you are calling is currently unavailable", and when i do finally get through i can't hear a word he's saying and the phone keeps cutting off. I called their customer service and all they keep saying is they're having problems that will be recitified shortly. I paid for the service for 1 year and i've gone back to ordering calling cards.The service did work for 3 months to their credit but that was it.

Sorry to hear that. The service is very unreliable. I was lucky I made my payment via my paypal account. I opened a dispute with paypal and they got my $$ back for me.

(1) (Reply)

A Used White Blackberry Bold 2 For Sale / Iphone 3gs: Accidentally Uninstalled Mobile Substrate, Cydia Installer,etc / Inew I4000 16GB ROM Quad Core Android MTK6589 Cell Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.