Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy (2559 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy by tpsolomons: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2011
The head pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, TB Joshua gives this yearly predictions. He just released his prophetic words for 2011, some of it caught my attention,

"I see blood of personalities flowing. Take note of that. I repeat again, personalities should not enter the same plane and say they are flying from one state to another for any reason in this country. There is a danger. This is a plane crash that will claim the lives of many personalities. To avoid this, they should not enter the same plane together"

He claims to have predicted the death of a leader and the October Independence bombings last year.

Re: Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy by jpworld(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
Don't mind this useless man.
Re: Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy by eddy1977(m): 5:07am On Feb 08, 2011
Always doom and gloom?
makes me wanna stop listening to religious stuff.
Re: Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Leave the Man joor he is just doing his thang! I shall proceed to make my predictions for 2010 (Bookmark Pronto)

1: A Humble leader from the 80s will pass away under suspicious circumstances this April (Dang! I missed Enahoro angry but there are still a couple more grin )
2: A mysterious rain in March will claim the lives of people living close to canals
3: A power-broker in one of the major political parties will collapse into a coma this April (OBJ you better not fall my hand)
4: A Powerful Religious figure will lose his Wife this May 2011
5: A Master Political-Dribbler will be plagued with assassination attempts between March and May
Re: Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy by eddy1977(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
Nothin about God will introduce nigeria into develpmnt
or ,God will bring unity in the land like we've never witnessed before.
come on,enough with this doom and gloom.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Nigerian Fake Pastors / You Too Can Become A FECAITE / Christ Embassy Port Harcourt Organises Vibrant Generaxion Programme For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.