Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. (364 Views)

Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deuteronomy 32:1-4 Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful El who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Psalms 37:32-33 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, seeking their very lives; but YHVH will not leave them in their power or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

Isaiah 8:9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.
10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of YHVH that is in Messiah Yahushua our Lord.

YHVH of Hosts preserves the lives of his saints. No harm will befall his saints, servants and messengers. Our Father in heaven will continue to strengthen the spirits, souls and bodies of his saints, servants and messengers.

The worst actions of the sons and daughters of belial designed against us, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will always fail woefully. No weapon deisgned against the saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty will ever function. Those who set a trap for any of the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah will be caught in their own trap.

Do not stop studying the Scriptures for yourselves and never get tired of doing what they instruct you to do --- obeying the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Psalms 148: 14 And he has raised up for his people a horn,
    the praise of all his faithful servants,
    of Israel, the people close to his heart.

Luke 2:32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
    and the glory of your people Israel.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 9:46am On May 17, 2022
Let us continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of wickedness with our purity, holiness, sincerity, honesty, truthfulness, and righteousness.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 11:01am On May 31, 2022
Apt.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
True.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Apt.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sublime.
Re: Blessings Of Our Daddy In The Sky. by elated177: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Choose to believe the truth.

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Worship Of God / Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes / Apostle Joshua Selman Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.