Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others (66431 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Samfloxin(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
fiizznation:
I will keep saying this; the only advantage Lagos have over kano is the sea-port. Well I believe with time and by electing the right leaders at every level of government in the state, kano state will surely overthrow Lagos as the real commercial hub of Nigeria.

God bless kano state.
Future impossible tense.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by xcon: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Why so?
. We want to know which region between north and SE is parasite, which region can survive without SS oil.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rich4god:

There is something you said which is the reality... The current setting of Nigeria isn't leading us to anywhere. For me, am all out for restructuring. That's the best thing for us, if properly handled.

On the get together, we might strt advertising for it, hopefully to use it as new year celebration.
sure... I'm with you!! New year celebrations is going to make sense for it as you gestured or during our Durban sallah festive period. with our Nairaland customized T-shirt on top of horses I think we are going to hit the front page!

As for Nigeria... We must continue creating awareness among our fellow youths.

We must face our real enemies... The old folks who keep using the advantage of our disunity to loot the future of this country with full impunity!!

We must focuse more on development and industrialization not just religion.

We must diplomatically revolt this system that is paving way for corruption!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Because kano produces rug, then you want to compare it with lagos, don't even try it, for your info lagos is more marketable to foreign investors than Nigeria as a unit, Lagos alone is head n shoulders above the entire north combined, numbers don't lie. When you add Rivers and Anambra to the equation, the south is in University while the entire north is in pre school. Drop mic.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Lovelyn451(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Northerners are going into business o
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
xcon:
. We want to know which region between north and SE is parasite, which region can survive without SS oil.

But the South East has gas, coal, lime stone, They produce stable food in Ebonyi state I guess you've not heard of Abakaliki rice, Imo and Abia has a good amount of oil which can sustain the South East alone for 200 years. In addition they has a huge amount of Human resources with innovative people in Aba and Onitsha.

So now tell me, how are they Parasitic??
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
MightySparrow:
No tribalism bro. I am proudly oodua, married to my tribe all my children bear Igbo names. These brothers and sisters from Igboland play wrong politics and carriage. They cry foul about the rest maginalizing them. I want them to be angry and think and have positive approach to relationships. If they get their biafra, are they going to live alone? They will created more problems for those who will outside region and have more than they had in South Africa, my approach may be harsh.

With the way you type, it's obvious that you're a kid
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by kiddkash(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arrewa:
The power this old people posses is the disunity of the masses!

We support and praise thieves instead of going after them...

We Celebrate mediocrity...

We give more attention to religion instead of development and industrialization.

We must change that mentality...

is this what you mean?

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Realtalk20: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Yup that's it! He is inyamiri. I bet you never met your father. Was he executed in Malaysia or Indonesia?

Well if I where ibo I would be offended wouldn't I? But there you go ... Filthy arewa pig. The only good northener is a dead one ... You have just proved how Savage and uneducated you guys are.
The other day I nearly ran over one here at ring road

Anytime I see abokis around auchi axis I just feel like killing them all beasts in human skins
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realtalk20:

Well if I where ibo I would be offended wouldn't I? But there you go ... Filthy arewa pig. The only good northener is a dead one ... You have just proved how Savage and uneducated you guys are.
The other day I nearly ran over one here at ring road

Anytime I see abokis around auchi axis I just feel like killing them all beasts in human skins

Unfortunately, once you do that, we your masters will send you to meet your criminal father in hellgrin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Hope you met yours before he was bombed by Boko Haram?

This one's mother is probably selling her merchandize in Italy or eating "goodies" from the derriere of Arabs in UAE, Libya or Lebanongrin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Realtalk20: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
abduljabbar4:

Unfortunately, once you do that, we your masters will send you to meet your criminal father in hellgrin
[/s]

My father ? Hahaha grin

I get the obsession with father's because of n the north once you are born they toss you out into the street like dogs and tag you almajiri grin

I bet you don't know your father

Even here my oba cursed all Fulani herdsmen so wetin remain?

Northerners remain the most hated tribe in Nigeria
grin

Backward evil and yet poverty stricken , even those I met in London have a backward sense of style grin

I would rather trust ibo , maybe Yoruba or middle belt than a northerner anytime any day grin
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Heavensent01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Samirana360:
The only lazy people we have in this country are the yorubas

more or less like people with mental disorder are shout yeast
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

With the way you type, it's obvious that you're a kid
Yes, i am but have seen your people bring needless hatred upon themselves by their disposition and carriage with your attitude neither presidency nor biafra would be realized.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Malawian(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
MightySparrow:
The chestbeaters claim that the north has nothing. Up in the thread, an undergraduate in gombe built a gas turbine that generates electricity. they say, 'apart from gworo the north knows next to nothing.'

That JayKay Carpet wey i dey see so for up there, hope no be Igbo Man get am.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Malawian:

That JayKay Carpet wey i dey see so for up there, hope no be Igbo Man get am.
Another stupid post.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Ajsmart(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good news. Need more of this.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by 77up(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
fiizznation:
I will keep saying this; the only advantage Lagos have over kano is the sea-port. Well I believe with time and by electing the right leaders at every level of government in the state, kano state will surely overthrow Lagos as the real commercial hub of Nigeria.

God bless kano state.
You don't really need all these envious competition against the same country, can't we compete with other countries like Dubai, Qatar, Europe or USA?

Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by okeyglm: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
To be honest, South East is lacking behind in terms of industrialisation. The rapid growth undergoing recent in the north has never been seen before. south east wake up . Are we going to end in trading. the fastest way to develop our region is massive and rapid industrialisation.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
xcon:
So you just confessed that it's actually the oil in our region that's keeping you alive? grin
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Rich4god(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arrewa:
sure... I'm with you!! New year celebrations is going to make sense for it as you gestured or during our Durban sallah festive period. with our Nairaland customized T-shirt on top of horses I think we are going to hit the front page!

As for Nigeria... We must continue creating awareness among our fellow youths.

We must face our real enemies... The old folks who keep using the advantage of our disunity to loot the future of this country with full impunity!!

We must focuse more on development and industrialization not just religion.

We must diplomatically revolt this system that is paving way for corruption!

Lol... That's for those who can ride horses abi, let's just watch and see.

Getting rid of the old folks won't be an easy task. The odds is against the youth. The old folks have the money, they control the country's resources and security and to cap it all, they control the youths who are touts and thugs.

So getting the task done won't be easy.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by seguno2: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
xcon:
. KANU and Kaduna IGR are more than the entire SE combined.

Did you run away from school also like Buhari or why are you answering a question that was not asked
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by dederocs(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Beautiful creative work, exploiting our human innovation is the best export product to offer, cos it never runs out. nice work
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

That's anotber issue with you folks. Everything is Lagos, Lagos and Lagos. It is only natural that Lagos would get more foreign investments than any other region in Nigeria. It has been the capital of Nigeria for decades and all the key elements needed for rapid development (sea ports, diversity, etc)

Seaport no doubt is an advantage, but are you saying that's the main reason why Lagos and developed better than other states of the country?

BTW, the state ceased being the capital of Nigeria since 1991. That's approximately 30years ago. And pray tell, can you compare how it was back then to how it is now in terms of development?

are the things that made Lagos what is is today. That's exactly why no other SW state has been able to replicate the success of Lagos.

Are you aware of the many industries in Ogun state? Or you want to compare the infrastructures in Oyo state and the many big companies therein too? They are all doing well in their own pace, albeit behind Lagos.

Lagos is the result of the collective handwork of Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, and all the other tribes that have been making investments there.

What type of collective investment bro? Yes there are collective investments everywhere, but talk about Foreign Direct investment, Lagos takes the huge share. And I already briefed on what foreign investors weigh on before deciding to invest in any country. And I ask, between South and North, where do you think any reasonable foreign investors will think first of investing in?

Take Abuja for instance. Before it became a capital, who cared about it? But ever since it was named the FTC, foreign investments have been coming in and even if the FTC is moved to another place, Abuja will never stop growing so please, spare me all that bullcrap. In case you don't know, even in Borno, Boko Haram is no longer a big threat as it was under your useless son's government. Yes, they still kill but the days of taking over LGs are over. Southerners erroneously think that Boko Haram is still killing us in thousands everyday but that isn't the case.

They may not still be killing as before, but foreigners are seeing and will continue to see northern Nigeria as a no go area. Reason being the tendency of constant insecurities. The utter illiteracy, and poverty too (87% of Nigeria poverty level is from the North). Investors weight their options and part of it is, are these people literate enough to buy what we're about to sell to them? Do they have the money to purchase what we're about to sell to them? Is there security for our companies and employees?

Ask yourself these questions as pertaining to northern Nigeria and please answer honestly?

Then direct the same question to southern Nigeria, especially South West and see the major reason foreign investors prefer the south to the North. Not necessarily because of Lagos being former capital and other of your yadayada excuses.

They do no more damage than the cultists and skull miners that are scattered all over your region. The Fulani Bandits are the major issue now but other than in states like Zamfara, Kebbi and Katsina, they are not significant in any way.

The problem of the North is illiteracy. Once they stop seeing Boko as Haram, believe me problem's solved. Poverty is eradicated as education eradicate ignorance. The eradication is what brings about logic, tolerance and compassion. Once the North have these three, then development is set.

Talking about religious riots, I would love to hear more about that from you. There are 19 northern states and with the exception of SOME PARTS of Kaduna south, I don't hear about religious or ethnic clashes here. About education, I agree with you. We are behind the southern region BUT you will be shocked in the next ten years. Parents now send their children to school everywhere in the north. Your perception about the north is what it used to be like 20 years ago. There is currently a massive change.

I'll be glad to see this, and I really hope this is true. Because one way or the other, the North lagging behind is indirectly drawing us backward too.

Saying that the north steal more than the south is a lame joke. It is on record that Nigerian politicians are thieves. There is no distinction here, because for every Andrew Yakubu, Abacha, Shettima and Magu that we have, there is a corresponding Alamiesaigha, Tinubu, Tompolo, Diezani and Stella Oduah in the south.
No, the politicians are not the ones that push to commit and then GLORIFY cyber fraud. Hushpuppy stole over a billion naira in the past, but that did not stop him from continuing to steal, all the while having millions of docile, lazy southern youths singing praises for him on Instagram. There are thousands of Nigerians that have made it to countries without northern politicians, but they still had to do what their parents in the south encourage them to do: steal, rob, sell drugs, defraud, sell sex, etc.

I want you to check quota and see things for yourself. Search something like "why are Nigerians hated" and hear from other countries. The Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in south Africa is not completely without a reason. Even online, Nigeria is one of the most restricted countries in the world because of your fraudulent behaviors. On EBay there is a golden rule of NEVER SELLING TO NIGERIANS. This is not the handwork of the illiterate northerners, its your doing.

Cyber fraud is a pathetic situation in our youths that much of us aren't happy about. Government played a big role in allowing this to fester, and it is government that can curb this as well. It festered even more under Buhari as a result of the hardships he brought with his cluelessness and ineptitude. This is not to glorify or give excuse to defend the heinous acts, but what's the government doing to stop this, and how are they creating an enabling environment for the youth to survive an disuade from fraud?

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by earnit3: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
REAlly
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

My father ? Hahaha grin

I get the obsession with father's because of n the north once you are born they toss you out into the street like dogs and tag you almajiri grin

I bet you don't know your father

Even here my oba cursed all Fulani herdsmen so wetin remain?

Northerners remain the most hated tribe in Nigeria
grin

Backward evil and yet poverty stricken , even those I met in London have a backward sense of style grin

I would rather trust ibo , maybe Yoruba or middle belt than a northerner anytime any day grin

As I have stated, the average almajiri will forever be better than the fraudsters that are everywhere in the south. An almajiri relies on the goodwill of others to eat, while a fraudster relies on betraying trust, stealing and fooling others. We don't need anyone to compare them.

The Hausa is only hated in the crime infested Southern region. When our values completely differ, it is only natural that we will dislike each other. Take for example, if you are called a smart man in the north; it means you are honest, rightful, and intelligent

But

Once you hear a southerner saying things like 'smart', 'sharp', 'industrious, 'hardwork', ' baba gods blessing', 'big god', 'blessing', and best of all 'developer', just run as fast as you can. These words mean drug trafficking, militancy, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, 419, counterfeiting, and baby factories.

Go and check your business section on nairaland. You people are proving your "smartness" to the world so much that EBay doesn't sell to you, Fiverr users avoid you, Draft2digital rejects your books, Dating sites ban your IPs, 4chan bans your IPs, PayPal restricts you from receiving money, Western Union flags all transactions with your accounts, Upwork rejects you and best of all, even the shittiest countries disrespect your reps(Lebanon), deny you Visa (Tanzania), refuse to give you work (UAE), Isolate you (China), ENSLAVE YOU (Lebanon and Libya), kill you (South Africa), execute you (Indonesia), arrest you (UAE, USA), insult you (Ghana), torture you (Pakistan) and deport you (UK).

I can meet any northern man (including our lovely christian brothers) and do business online with them but what about your brothers with all their bitcoin scams, Binomo investment scams, Data bonus scams, and what not? Your people now even use their relatives as collateral just to scam (as you did in Pakistan).

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by LordReed(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
These are the types things all those who are hoarding Nigeria's commonwealth should have been doing with the money, instead of enriching a foreign nation.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
isthatso:

Go and read your history and stop coming here spewing nonsense. Kano was already an industrial, trade and religious hub before the arrival of the portugese. there are many old school yoruba industrialist who started out in Kano an example being late Mrs Tejuoso. The great wall of kano was constructed 500 years before the Europeans even knew what was Lagos. It is actually the trade the brough islam to Kano and Northern Africa preceedes the arrival of the Europeans.

Common sense should have dictated to you that places that were accesible by land via camels and horses and donkeys are likely to have had greater traffic and hence trade flow than places only accesible by large ships. Kano was a centre of trade between north Africa, east Africa and Arabia. this is on record and well documented if only you stop being a Nigerian and actually read before talking. Islam arrived in Northern Nigeria at least 1 century before christianity, this would tell you if your brain was functioning correctly that foreigners from Arabia were in Nigeria before the Europeans, what were they doing there if not trade? It is also on record that the richest man that ever lived was Mansa Musa a man from Mali. Mali is next to kano, so that tells you kano has been in trade for a looong time, while we were still catching fish in Lagos.

I am not from Kano or a northerner, i an yoruba and a christian because I know with you people you will bring tribe or religion into the matter. I am just stating facts. I am also old enough to know how kano was in the 80s before the decline.

I advice you to read more!!! You are the kind of person who doesnt know that Africans had the kind of technology that shocked even the Europeans. You are the klind of person who doesnt know that the North was a very sophisticated knowledge based system before the Europeans arrived. You are the kind of person who doesnt know Africans had metallurgy that was ahead of the Europeans etc etc.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Kano-Nigeria

"The city’s capture by the British in 1903 and the opening of the railway from Lagos (715 miles southeast) in 1912 changed the direction of trade south to the Gulf of Guinea."

https://books.openedition.org/ifra/894?lang=en

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansa_Musa

In case you havent heard of the trans Sahara trade routes, below is 1400AD before the white man set foot in Lagos

glad to see that in your haste to be tribalistic you never even bothered to know my tribe, I don't give a ish about tribe, I have throughout my life remain neutral in this matter and view myself as a Nigerian home or abroad. So don't come at me with say that crap as I am a proud odua and most importantly a proud Nigerian. way to totally miss the goal post. you made a statement referring to Kano as this great commercial hub in Nigeria I refuted that by showing you that at it's greatest Kano was no match for Lagos at it's best.. how this argument morphed into a tribal tirade still is a mystery to me as I never mentioned tribes as we were just comparing states. you have of course done the needful (with a quick Google search) how lazy, I don't remember anywhere where I put down the efforts of Africans in the past.... maybe cos I'm African and instead of looking back and citing sources that wrote about how surprised the white men were about technology as if they are God's we have to prove ourselves too... I am more interested in staying relevant with that technology you spoke of in today's world... maybe I just the kind that is more interested in creating history rather than looking back at glory days .... and presently the only state in Nigeria that looks like achieving that anytime in the near future is Lagos. so you can zip it with that Kano comparison..
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Xisnin:

There are still imported carpets in the market.
Most people can't even tell carpets and rugs brands apart, they are only interested in quality and durable products.

From this article, the factory's competitors are products from Asia.

Those who believe in buying classy carpets(a tiny minority) will actually seek out the more expensive
products from non-Asian countries because Asia products implicitly mean inferior or cheap.

well in the case of carpet Asian countries aren't inferior products (pls note the whole of Asia isn't China), like would you say rice from Asia is inferior?? you do iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and turkey have the best carpet quality in the world right? true those who are interested will still seek out this products but that just a tiny percentage, restricting their access to the market is how you make sure they aren't competing with your locally made products... it doesn't get simpler than that.... pls educate yourself on matters regarding trade with Asia and don't make assumptions based on pre conceived notions
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Seaport no doubt is an advantage, but are you saying that's the main reason why Lagos and developed better than other states of the country?

BTW, the state ceased being the capital of Nigeria since 1991. That's approximately 30years ago. And pray tell, can you compare how it was back then to how it is now in terms of development?

Are you aware of the many industries in Ogun state? Or you want to compare the infrastructures in Oyo state and the many big companies therein too? They are all doing well in their own pace, albeit behind Lagos.

What type of collective investment bro? Yes there are collective investments everywhere, but talk about Foreign Direct investment, Lagos takes the huge share. And I already briefed on what foreign investors weigh on before deciding to invest in any country. And I ask, between South and North, where do you think any reasonable foreign investors will think first of investing in?

They may not still be killing as before, but foreigners are seeing and will continue to see northern Nigeria as a no go area. Reason being the tendency of constant insecurities. The utter illiteracy, and poverty too (87% of Nigeria poverty level is from the North). Investors weight their options and part of it is, are these people literate enough to buy what we're about to sell to them? Do they have the money to purchase what we're about to sell to them? Is there security for our companies and employees?

Ask yourself these questions as pertaining to northern Nigeria and please answer honestly?

Then direct the same question to southern Nigeria, especially South West and see the major reason foreign investors prefer the south to the North. Not necessarily because of Lagos being former capital and other of your yadayada excuses.

The problem of the North is illiteracy. Once they stop seeing Boko as Haram, believe me problem's solved. Poverty is eradicated as education eradicate ignorance. The eradication is what brings about logic, tolerance and compassion. Once the North have these three, then development is set.

I'll be glad to see this, and I really hope this is true. Because one way or the other, the North lagging behind is indirectly drawing us backward too.

Cyber fraud is a pathetic situation in our youths that much of us aren't happy about. Government played a big role in allowing this to fester, and it is government that can curb this as well. It festered even more under Buhari as a result of the hardships he brought with his cluelessness and ineptitude. This is not to glorify or give excuse to defend the heinous acts, but what's the government doing to stop this, and how are they creating an enabling environment for the youth to survive an disuade from fraud?

Sea ports, FCT status, and diversity is what made Lagos what it is today. Take all all the Igbos, Hausas and the sea port there and watch it become another brown roof republic. Abuja is also benefiting from the FCT status. Maybe if you take some time and travel to see it, you will understand what I mean. Even if Abuja ceases to be the FCT today, the infrastructure will remain and the investments would still be there.

What industries are you talking about? I would love to see you expatiate and also tell me how they compare to other states in the northern region especially in my state (Kaduna). You keep ignoring another aspect that attracts investors to a state: availability of raw materials and resources. BTW, contrary to what you believe, the crime rate in Lagos is FAR WORSE than it is in so many northern states.

Sites matter a lot. For someone who wants to invest in agriculture, why would he go to the south? He will pick northern Nigeria despite all the issues that you are trying so hard to emphasize. Likewise, an investor that is interested in natural gas or oil would head to the Niger delta without blinking.

Also, you have to look at the culture. It would be foolish to choose to sell pork, bible and alcohol in the north. So there is your answer. Mineral resources, culture, and location matter a lot, Mr Rilwayne!

I know exactly what the situation is in the south. I bet you think there isn't a single road in the north. The reason you guys have that mentality is because there are far more people in the north than there are in the south. So let's say only 40% of Kano is rich and educated. 40% seems low, but 40% of Kano's population is probably three times the total population of some southern states. It's the same thing in Kaduna so it may interest you to make a little more research.

By the way, you are contradicting yourself. In one paragraph, you said your people are rich and then in another paragraph, you said poverty is pushing your youths towards yahoocheesy

If we are to go by your logic, then the Niger Delta shouldn't have a single foreigner in their region after all the kidnappings. Also, a little research might clear your fallacy about the north having zero FDI.

To answer your claims about the north seeing education as haram, let me educate you a little. Years before the white men came to stop you people from killing twins, burying Ogbanjes and throwing people to "evil forests", the north saw Islamic education as the only form of education. In case you don't know, Danfodio did not bring Islam to northern Nigeria. We have bern reading and writing for centuries before the white men came. They brought something entirely new, and that is why till date, we are still trying to adapt.

To understand this, imagine yourself being sent to learn Chinese for the next 5 years . You will have issues but take a two year old kid to China and bring him back after 5 years. He will be far more fluent than you are. The almajiris that you people see as lesser beings often know how to read and write in Arabic. Despite all these, We never saw education as haram. We only saw it as optional. Boko haram started around 2007 by a stubborn disciple of a renowned northern scholar who was eventually killed by Boko haram.

Also, you have no idea how hard it is to learn two different things at the same time. The average southern boy would come home after school at 3pm and read his books while the average northerner will come home by 3pm, then eat and head to Islamiyya. Your people have a better chance to focus, and that is why you foolishly think you are superior. I, abduljabbar, am not fluent in Arabic, but I can write an essay in the language. I can travel to Saudi Arabia and not look mute. With blunders anf jargons grin, i can speak with Sudais. What about the average Tunde? He only knows Yoruba and English.

Lastly, do you know how many millions the 81 scammers in US stole? Do you know how many scammers are caught in foreign countries (where there is no Buhari)? Do you know how much Hushpuppy stole? Do you know how many poor countries that dont do yahoo exist in Africa and Asia? Continue blaming the government.

Let me tell you what the problem is: you people have superiority complex. You think you are the smartest people in the world, and you people worship money. Those that refuse to engage in crime are fools in your eyes, and that is why Yahoo is prevalent among you people. Everyone wants to make it no matter what so that he can go to IG and show off and then go to his village to collect chieftaincy title. Unless the government starts killing Yahoo boys and teaching your elders a lesson, things will not stop even if our economy becomes better than that of Singapore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

As I have stated, the average almajiri will forever be better than the fraudsters that are everywhere in the south. An almajiri relies on the goodwill of others to eat, while a fraudster relies on betraying trust, stealing and fooling others. We don't need anyone to compare them.

The Hausa is only hated in the crime infested Southern region. When our values completely differ, it is only natural that we will dislike each other. Take for example, if you are called a smart man in the north; it means you are honest, rightful, and intelligent

But

Once you hear a southerner saying things like 'smart', 'sharp', 'industrious, 'hardwork', ' baba gods blessing', 'big god', 'blessing', and best of all 'developer', just run as fast as you can. These words mean drug trafficking, militancy, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, 419, counterfeiting, and baby factories.

Go and check your business section on nairaland. You people are proving your "smartness" to the world so much that EBay doesn't sell to you, Fiverr users avoid you, Draft2digital rejects your books, Dating sites ban your IPs, 4chan bans your IPs, PayPal restricts you from receiving money, Western Union flags all transactions with your accounts, Upwork rejects you and best of all, even the shittiest countries disrespect your reps(Lebanon), deny you Visa (Tanzania), refuse to give you work (UAE), Isolate you (China), ENSLAVE YOU (Lebanon and Libya), kill you (South Africa), execute you (Indonesia), arrest you (UAE, USA), insult you (Ghana), torture you (Pakistan) and deport you (UK).

I can meet any northern man (including our lovely christian brothers) and do business online with them but what about your brothers with all their bitcoin scams, Binomo investment scams, Data bonus scams, and what not? Your people now even use their relatives as collateral just to scam (as you did in Pakistan).

everything you have said is 100% correct and right, but you do know the world flags us a terrorist state because of the actions of people in the north right? I'm not bashing you but you know on average your communities have some of the least educated individuals in Africa right? I think if you give people options of choosing between living with a terrorist or a fraudster they will probably choose the latter. I love the way you say your as if we are not all in Nigeria, so brother don't forget to stamp Hausa in front of your passport unless you will still go on the same queues the southerners are at the airport. abeg make i call musa my bike man jaare
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
lucasalves:

everything you have said is 100% correct and right, but you do know the world flags us a terrorist state because of the actions of people in the north right? I'm not bashing you but you know on average your communities have some of the least educated individuals in Africa right? I think if you give people options of choosing between living with a terrorist or a fraudster they will probably choose the latter. I love the way you say your as if we are not all in Nigeria, so brother don't forget to stamp Hausa in front of your passport unless you will still go on the same queues the southerners are at the airport. abeg make i call musa my bike man jaare

The north has terrorists and bandits, but how many of them go to other nations to bomb people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.