Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Smallville: Wats Your Say? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Smallville: Wats Your Say? (858 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smallville: Wats Your Say? by jaguda(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2007
Just got hooked on Smallville, saw seasons 1 - 6 and still can't get enough. Wonder who the Kents and the Luthors of this world really are. Who is really the bad guy here, Clark Kent with his secret, Lex Luthor with his obsession for anything Clark Kent (including Lana Lang), Lana Lang who is as confused as ever. i really think Clark should forget about Lana and Lex and carry on with his heroics. wat say u?
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by kokoA(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
lex is the real bad guy obviously. clerk is confused? yes. but you will be if you are in his shoes. telling your friend you love her? ah! its difficult o. besides he is not of this world, how can you explain that to her? The other girl (clorie or something), she is the dumbest of all, she likes clerk but can't say. She behaves like nigerian girls who will never ask a guy out! Smallvile is nice and addictive, hope you did'nt do anything stupid like getting your food burnt when watching it. Lana is very beautiful. Think I love her
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2007
Absolutely love Lionel grin Evil grin Love lex too, would definitely want to take a walk in that long tailored suit of his grin Don't like Lana (boring to me), love Cloe though. . too bad. . .nwayz i used to watch it alot but somewhere in season 4, i kindda got sidetracked and missed out on a lot of episodes from season 4,5 and 6. So yeah i need to update my series dvd collection and catch up. Clark is gorgeous but sometimes he annoys me. The Luthors are much more fascinating grin
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by cuteass1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2007
Smallville, smallville, smallville - - - what can i say?

Its a lovely story line, in the beginning i was hooked, had to follow each and every episode. But now?? well i still love it, but no longer hypnotised. Not on my "must watch" list anymore, its ok to skip it this sunday and catch it next sunday.

I love the characters, all of them could be boring atimes too but happens to the best right?? Sad that Clark's dad had to die in the show cry Maybe he had to move or maye he got a better/higher offer on some other tv show grin

But its all a recreation of the one and only "SUPERMAN", funny thing here though is that superman no longer flies but runs like wind lol.

Good one, yea good one!!!
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by candylips(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2007
yea i like smallville.

i wonder why they killed cloe and lana off at the end of last season.

I wonder what next season will be.
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by Vieira(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2007
Chloe is the best! I love her!

I hate Lana, she is boring as Bleep.
Re: Smallville: Wats Your Say? by candylips(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2009
Wow two years on and things haven't changed

(1) (Reply)

Transformers / Save Nollywood! / Do You Watch Lifetime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.