Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? (3995 Views)

Do Squats Work For Bigger Hips, Thighs And Ass? / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please drop your remedy or procedure I want to learn and see knew techniques.
I know of shaving stick but no effective
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by obonujoker(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Recharge clipper

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by BabbanBura(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mathscum:

You get hair for ass and on testicles? shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
obonujoker:
Recharge clipper
Is it effective?
But this can't enter hidden conners
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
BabbanBura:

Na abolo you get?
You never reach to open this kind thread

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by obonujoker(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mathscum:

Is it effective?
But this can't enter hidden conners

It can.. rechargable clippers heads aren't as big as the conventional clippers
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
obonujoker:

It can.. rechargable clippers heads aren't as big as the conventional clippers
OK thanks
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by shekauvsbuhari: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mathscum:
Shaving stick no fit shave ur blockos and bum? Na elephant grass dey grow for ur blockos so? Chai! Buhari is in shock!

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Badbunny: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Shaving cream

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Space booked
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Shaving stick no fit shave ur blockos and bum? Na elephant grass dey grow for ur blockos so? Chai! Buhari is in shock!
Shock absorber will be sent to him on his next birthday
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Badbunny:
Shaving cream
Which product?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
You no get gf abi your gf no know her responsibility. Lie down, open yansh make she use razor blade cut the evil forest down. In d absence of blade, her teeth is useful. It's all about love. But ensure 2 things before she does it
- Pet her wellwell around that time. The fate of your testicles are in her hands at that moment
- Wash ur yansh before you open am, cus small shiit dey spill out when you mess.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Kaykay999(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mathscum:

Which product?

Veet

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Texman21: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kaykay999:

Veet
whatttttttttttttt grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Use a sharp Cutlass or Sit on a Lawn Mower Bro cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Veet

Or

Brazilian wax cheesy
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kaykay999:

Veet
so you use girl products
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by icebird25(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Boil hot water ...pour it on the places you want to clear ..then start using your hand to pull everything off

23 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by manlawal(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
so you use girl products
as a matter of fact veet is not for ladies , I use it in pubic region so fvcking clean.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2020
booscy:
Use a sharp Cutlass or Sit on a Lawn Mower Bro cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Cum and make heaven let me see.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2020
manlawal:
as a matter of fact veet is not for ladies , I use it in pubic region so fvcking clean.
it is for ladies, but men use it too.

1. It's pink
2. Its marketed towards ladies.
3. It's like an upgraded hair relaxer.
4. I hope you moisturise after use.
5. It really does work for those areas where the sun doesn't shine

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by seanwilliam(m): 2:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Mathscum:

Which product?
veet
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Olabode971(f): 3:07am On Jul 16, 2020
This question carry marks ooh!
Don't fail it..
Me; am here to read comment ni sha...
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2020
mk i book space fess
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Andrew13: 3:37am On Jul 16, 2020
BabbanBura:

baby grin grin
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Mathscum:

Na abolo you get?
You never reach to open this kind thread
OP leave am, na small pikin dey do am
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Badbunny: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Mathscum:

Which product?

Pretty much any one that is in your budget.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by phemmyfour: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Mathscum:
The hair on your ass is there for a purpose. Don't remove it

Skin rubbing on skin causes friction, which can lead to irritation, rashes, and even infection. Hairs may act as a bit of a protective layer, and those sebaceous secretions hair helps spread work to reduce the pain of chafing.
Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by DawnEden(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2020
I will not advise anyone to remove the ass hair, it was there for a purpose. Well, you could decide to trim it but don't cut it off. I did a mistake of cutting mine off some years back, damn. I felt so uncomfortable while I walk, cos the ass cheeks were rubbing on each other. I hated walking for close to a week before the hair starts growing again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by psucc(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Some ass hairs may have grown to "Brazilian hair"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? by Buho(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Mathscum:
heard of manscaped? You'd love it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: 220 New Cases, 2388 Confirmed, 385 Discharged, 85 Deaths Cases / Solution To Vaginal Itching / How To Get Rid Of Bumps On The Back Of The Head And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.