Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump (47269 Views)

Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by ikechialex1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
He is a Biafran we represent everywhere we go, not the likes of hushpuppypupy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Emmaomotob(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Just Two words

Igbo Amaka

Is there anything in your wretched life that is worthy of 'Igbo Amaka'?
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by nnamdi640: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
I said it yesterday and am about to say it again,please,dont get angry when I say it again.'Igbo Amaka'. That tribe is three much, haters can go to hell and report me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Emmaomotob(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Miramore:
Igbo amaka oooo
Only the day elephants start to climb trees would something good come out of your dusty brain.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Coder2Client(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
He is Yoruba I don't know him
What are you?
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by paul100(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigerians are always doing well in education and business all over the world and i saw a thread here on Nairaland saying Nigerians are part of the people with the lowest IQ,SMH.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by steve6: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Great !
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Emmaomotob(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Afonja's wont like this....
Your brain does not work with your fingers. A very unintelligent person.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Elui2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Likes for Igbo Amaka

Shares for Afonja ajoka

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:
The Nigerian genius can speak 10 languages which are Igbo, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and German.

That's good.

Lalasticlala

The Biafran Boy u mean?

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by nnamdi640: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Igbo Amaka,haters can go to hell to report me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
"Dikko" is in his name na.

Hausa and Igbo... Amaka-Sosai�

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Emmaomotob(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigeria Amaka !!

It's high time we delete and eradicate this tribal nonsense on this platform!

Until we disintegrate, we Remain one Nation!

Until we disintegrate, We Remain Nigeria and Nigerians..
It is only religion that helps to cover up for the emptiness of your brain. I have never seen you write logically for once. If not, how does the second paragraph correspond with other parts of your post. Perhaps, we'll have to wait for the day stones start to flow on water for you to type something worth the consideration of intelligent minds.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Naija presido no dey give award ni? Buhanimal.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Frankdaz9: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
oh! IGBO AMAKA!!! Bravo our illustrious son. Igbo's keep making progress around the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by AMI3(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Goddys(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigeria has the most latent talent in the whole world because of our poverty level.

The son and daughter of a truck pusher in Nigeria can achieve even greater feat but no opportunity.

Some of us that have excelled in academics despite every odd that life threw at us are having hard time securing a job.

Of what use is our intelligence if we ended up in the same "buy and sell" business like the unlearned where no critical mental activity is required for success.

Nigeria is a zoo. Majority are only trying to survive and put food on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:
The Nigerian genius can speak 10 languages which are Igbo, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and German.

That's good.

Lalasticlala
No brother.you didnt read the thing understandably.it is not him that could speak the ten languages, it is his Father.

I guess ingenuity runs in their family.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by realstars: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
This Is My Brother, Doing The Best.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Emmaomotob(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
OP he is an Igbo but raised by Yoruba parents who adopted him.
Give credence to the Yoruba parents who imbibed western knowledge from Awo's free education legacy onto him. shocked
You called yourself a pig and you are definitely living up to your name. Delete your account! A very dull guy.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by gudnex22(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
mabea:
Let me join the chorus. Igbo Amaka.
Everybody join the chorus say Igbo Igbo amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Sheriman(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Noel19:

How will you know the value when you spend 90% of your time in bet 9ja shop.
Bro small small now... That lash is too much

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

No brother.you didnt read the thing understandably.it is not him that could speak the ten languages, it is his Father.

I guess ingenuity runs in their family.

You are wrong.

Read that sentence again.

He was the one that particular attributes was referred to and not his father..
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmmm..... ok... one brilliant son .... achievement smeared by one million ignoramus. Why are we like crabs in a barrel?

@ topic... Head of the CIA? .... must have a no conscience mind for that kind position.....more like a Foreign Affairs minister with his language skills.
Re: Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump by nkiliuzo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Igbo people keep on impressing the world. they are a tribe to be proud of, just a couple days ago or so an Igbo man was appointed vice chancellor in the UK and then this. nice one, keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation / Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.