Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Does Fiverr want to block me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Fiverr want to block me? (2682 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr / How To Block Low Cpc To Make $1 One Dollar Per Click On Adsense (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone, Please how do I verify my identity on Fiverr?
I have only student ID card but they ask for passport or drivers license, Please can I use my father's own or I can use Student ID?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
mrphysics
beatzone
zekepio
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by zekepio(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Verifying a new account is almost innevitable and can only be done by government-backed means of ID viz driver's license, passport and voters card (not sure).
Ahumanbeing:
mrphysics
beatzone
zekepio
Since you don't have any of the above ID's I can only but wish you goodluck in getting an ID asap or using another person's.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ayemileto(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
You can use your father's document to verify.

But before using it, you have to change all the account details to your father's details first.

Also, he will be the one to do the facial verification, not you.

Another option is to go make a plastic National ID card.

Many of this computer operators/cyber cafe have this old ID card template. They will just fill in your details and print it on plastic.

But they might charge you heavily since most guys that require this kind of services are into shady deals or fraud.

The verification process is also automated, which is why you can trick the system.

Also, make sure you use a phone with a quality camera, and also stay in a well lit room.

Also, you only have 3 attempts after which your account will be blocked. My account was blocked after 3 trials and I eventually have to create another one because you can't even contact their customer care without logging in first.

They don't accept Voters card, or that Paper ID card, so don't use it.

Goodluck.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by KingDann: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Omo
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

But before using it, you have to change all the account details to your father's details first.

Many of this computer operators/cyber cafe have this old ID card template. They will just fill in your details and print it on plastic.

But they might charge you heavily since most guys that require this kind of services are into shady deals or fraud.

The verification process is also automated, which is why you can trick the system.

Also, make sure you use a phone with a quality camera, and also stay in a well lit room.

Also, you only have 3 attempts after which your account will be blocked. My account was blocked after 3 trials and I eventually have to create another one because you can't even contact their customer care without logging in first.

Goodluck.
Ok, by account details, do you mean PayPal account? Cuz I'm lost idk what can be edited on Fiverr.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

Goodluck.
By facial verification, does it mean they'll ask for a video call or something?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2020
KingDann:
I can help you with this process without any issues.

I'm a level 2 seller, sometime last year I battled with this but was able to rectify it. I've helped my two friends too that were due for Fiverr verification with no Govt approved Id's.

Note: They don't recognize Nimc temporal card.
0 80 36 57 6333
What are your requirements for the help please?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ayemileto(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Ok, by account details, do you mean PayPal account? Cuz I'm lost idk what can be edited on Fiverr.

Account details are your names and details you filled in while registering) creating your account.

You can update it.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ayemileto(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

By facial verification, does it mean they'll ask for a video call or something?

They will first ask you to snap the card, then they will ask you to hold the card and take a selfie with it.

This selfie is what your dad will do for you if you're using his card.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

They will first ask you to snap the card, then they will ask you to hold the card and take a selfie with it.

Okay thanks, I'll just change my current profile photo, university graduation date and name when necessary.
Well, do you have an idea for the fee cyber guys charge for national/permanent ID card? Cuz I have the nimc number and details in paper.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ayemileto(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Okay thanks, I'll just change my current profile photo, university graduation date and name when necessary.
Well, do you have an idea for the fee cyber guys charge for national/permanent ID card? Cuz I have the nimc number and details in paper.

Well, it depends on the person sha because printing of the plastic cost just around 100 Naira.

But they can charge up to 5k because people who make those kinds of documents (usually with fake details) are people into one illegal activity or the other.

But since you are using your real details and just transferring content of your Paper ID card issued to you by NIMC to plastic, you might be able to talk them into reducing the price for you.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by KingDann: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

What are your requirements for the help please?
If you need my assistance, kindly contact me.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Ayemileto:

Hi, assuming I'm creating an ID from details on the temporary NIMC slip, would it be okay if only the front is printed while the back is blank, or I'll need details on both sides?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ayemileto:

Well, it depends on the person sha because printing of the plastic cost just around 100 Naira.

But they can charge up to 5k because people who make those kinds of documents (usually with fake details) are people into one illegal activity or the other.

But since you are using your real details and just transferring content of your Paper ID card issued to you by NIMC to plastic, you might be able to talk them into reducing the price for you.
I've been verified, I created the temporary ID with Corel draw and got verified in five minutes, the selfie I took didn't even have the card being held by me, I just sent an old selfie I cropped - which looked bold and clear.

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ayemileto(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

I've been verified, I created the temporary ID with Corel draw and got verified in five minutes, the selfie I took didn't even have the card being held by me, I just sent an old selfie I cropped - which looked bold and clear.

Congratulations.

The verification is being done automatically.

That's why they keep rejecting our Government issued ID card. And most systems that uses automatic verification can be tricked.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by MICHEAL346(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Hello everyone, Please how do I verify my identity on Fiverr?
I have only student ID card but they ask for passport or drivers license, Please can I use my father's own or I can use Student ID?
I just saw the notification beside my new order

Please bro, is it a Nigeria account you created?
Thanks I will appreciate ur honest response.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Please bro, is it a Nigeria account you created?
Thanks I will appreciate ur honest response.
Yes it is nigerian
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by timifaithus(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Yes it is nigerian

Any tutorial on how to create the temporary card bro
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2020
timifaithus:

Any tutorial on how to create the temporary card bro
I already registered for the ID card since January 2020 so I have the nin and other necessary details in the NIMC portal. Just that our everly archaic system never keeps to promise so my due date for card collection wasn't kept to.

Use this template, edit the names and numbers, change the photo and scan your signature then upload under your passport. Use the same details in your NIMC slip. Expiry date too. I used Corel draw so I could extract the background from the card and replace it on the original text, then retype mine. It isn't an Easy task, I spent 2+ hours, cuz I did front and back but Fiverr only asks for front.

1 Like

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by timifaithus(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

I already registered for the ID card since January 2020 so I have the nin and other necessary details in the NIMC portal. Just that our everly archaic system never keeps to promise so my due date for card collection wasn't kept to.

Use this template, edit the names and numbers, change the photo and scan your signature then upload under your passport. Use the same details in your NIMC slip. Expiry date too. I used Corel draw so I could extract the background from the card and replace it on the original text, then retype mine. It isn't an Easy task, I spent 2+ hours, cuz I did front and back but Fiverr only asks for front.

Thank you
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Pmedia7787: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Can you help with something like this

The nimc ID thing abeg..need it very fast
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Pmedia7787:

Can you help with something like this

The nimc ID thing abeg..need it very fast
I did my nimc before the pandemic, the nin was processed in 24 hours. My friend told me that FG hasn't enabled capturing so NIN can't be processed now.
Do you mean the card for like online identity?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Pmedia7787: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

I did my nimc before the pandemic, the nin was processed in 24 hours. My friend told me that FG hasn't enabled capturing so NIN can't be processed now.
Do you mean the card for like online identity?

I have nimc slip

Needs to make it into a card
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pmedia7787:

I have nimc slip

Needs to make it into a card
With NIMC; 3k and I'll make a soft copy for you (front only), 3.5k (front and back)
Without nimc; (20$/25$).
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by ajasay3030(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
but how did you guys source for the 16 and 10 digit figures? Non of those numbers tallies with the NIN number on the temporary slip, which is 11 digits.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ajasay3030:
but how did you guys source for the 16 digit figures? Non of those numbers tallies with the NIN number on the temporary slip, which is 11 digits.
16 digit is your MasterCard number
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by timifaithus(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

With NIMC; 3k and I'll make a soft copy for you (front only), 3.5k (front and back)
Without nimc; (20$/25$).

Your number please
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
timifaithus:

Your number please
for?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by timifaithus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
for?

Someone needs id
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2020
timifaithus:

Someone needs id
Okay.
Just send an email.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk Sms @ 80kobo Per Sms @ Trailblazers / Free Offer- I Will Write An Article Or Blogpost For Your Website (400 Words) / Fraud Alert... Oseni Sam Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.