Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Does Fiverr want to block me? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Fiverr want to block me? (2693 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr / How To Block Low Cpc To Make $1 One Dollar Per Click On Adsense (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by balogunmuktar(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

With NIMC; 3k and I'll make a soft copy for you (front only), 3.5k (front and back)
Without nimc; (20$/25$).

I need help. I have sent you an email. Kindly respond.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Nicoswit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahumanbeing:
16 digit is your MasterCard number
Ooh so you just have to put any 16 digit number there?
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by homebase(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Hello, I will like to contract you to get my details on NIN slip to soft copy ID as you did yours.

I have sent you Nairaland email trying to contact you. Please accept so that we can discuss further.

Ahumanbeing:

I already registered for the ID card since January 2020 so I have the nin and other necessary details in the NIMC portal. Just that our everly archaic system never keeps to promise so my due date for card collection wasn't kept to.

Use this template, edit the names and numbers, change the photo and scan your signature then upload under your passport. Use the same details in your NIMC slip. Expiry date too. I used Corel draw so I could extract the background from the card and replace it on the original text, then retype mine. It isn't an Easy task, I spent 2+ hours, cuz I did front and back but Fiverr only asks for front.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Ahumanbeing: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2021
homebase:
Hello, I will like to contract you to get my details on NIN slip to soft copy ID as you did yours.

I have sent you Nairaland email trying to contact you. Please accept so that we can discuss further.

Hello, I no longer do such.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by homebase(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Okay thanks

Ahumanbeing:

Hello, I no longer do such.
Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by homebase(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well my Fiverr account is finally temporarily disabled.

Losing thousands in potential income right now as new and old customers can't place order and message me.

I will have to wait for 2 month to get either international passport or driving license..

Guys ensure you have one or two government issue Identification (especially if you have become power seller with hundred of reviews ) documents in case Fiverr demand verification.

Though I never thought Fiverr will request of for another round of verification as I have done one in 2018.

Re: Does Fiverr want to block me? by Nicoswit(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ahumanbeing:

I already registered for the ID card since January 2020 so I have the nin and other necessary details in the NIMC portal. Just that our everly archaic system never keeps to promise so my due date for card collection wasn't kept to.

Use this template, edit the names and numbers, change the photo and scan your signature then upload under your passport. Use the same details in your NIMC slip. Expiry date too. I used Corel draw so I could extract the background from the card and replace it on the original text, then retype mine. It isn't an Easy task, I spent 2+ hours, cuz I did front and back but Fiverr only asks for front.
Hello bro, please do you still have the template?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2go Account Suspended (Latest Update) / Make Money With Google Image Cash! / Facebook Autopilot Free Ebook Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.