Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? (61160 Views)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Therapyken(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
The third one for me. Industrious, will easily cope with family and career, will not unduly pressure her spouse, religious, decent, young and fine girl. I nor send woman money.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nickxander11(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bros take them to indaboski, he will help you choose. grin

Every man knows what he wants in a woman and no one can choose for you except you so check your list and choose who matches your wants in a woman.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by tbaby4u(f): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

I like her regardless. She's a great person.
And I don't mind her demands of not having children. It's something I can live with. If not, I wouldn't still be with her.

Smiles..... U talk like that because u ain't matured enough. A time comes in life when u will be begging God to give u children by d time u see your mates children. Nobody will tell u how important it is to have children in life. Wake up man n avoid d one that doesn't want children, it's possible she does not have a womb anymore. Remove d veil in your eyes n choose BTW d 2nd n 3rd

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by 1miccza: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

Las las, you will choose the one with the biggest booty.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by donPhill(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:
Currently talking on and off to three Nigerian girls all less than 30.

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.
Loves me. The oldest of the three

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.
Not so driven. Seems satisfied with job role and not seeking further prospects.
Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Most attractive.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.
Open to both cohabitation and marriage.

Who would you choose?
1 fits your specs... abeg find job for me na
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by frank417: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by churchee: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Moderation is key, go with the second girl.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by chrismorg00101(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
And you op what do you do for a living? Online Dating?? Smh
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by bluefilm: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.

Who would you choose?

I will choose the one who _fucks me the best.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by mofedamijo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
When a man in his late 20s can not single-handedly choose a woman he wants, that itself is a problem. You have no business with any woman for now, Mr. man, at 18, I knew the kind/spec of woman i want. am way over 30, my spec hasn't changed.

Go sit your butt down and have a deep conversation with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Liposure: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
What kind of woman doesnt want children
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Johel(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

Second one.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by farem: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
VLTA:
The second.

Disclaimer: I won't in any way be held responsible or accountable in case of any eventualities unpalatable to the op, be it events inconsistent with op's expectation that may ensue afterwards.

That was on a lighter note. But I feel you go with the second, she will help draw you closer to God and push you towards actualizing your goals.

How can a godless (non-religious) person be moved by how religious someone is religious?
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Love them all
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

Frankly, it's hard choosing. And talking to the three of them daily is starting to take too much of my time. This is why I want to settle on one for the future and forget the rest.
OP, like the quote says you have to be careful with your choice because humans do hide their real self just for you to think they're what they portray but all is just it, you can't say you know everything because no matter how close they're humans no one is perfect but at least let it be the one you can handle.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by lx3as(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
I will certainly go with the 3rd if I were you; talking from experience and long term satisfaction. However, only if she'd leave the secretary job for personal business.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Liposure: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
mofedamijo:
When a man in his late 20s can not single-handedly choose a woman he wants, that itself is a problem. You have no business with any woman for now, Mr. man, at 18, I knew the kind/spec of woman i want. am way over 30, my spec hasn't changed.

Go sit your butt down and have a deep conversation with yourself.
i'm just like you. I take my spec seriously

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Aboguede(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Children post

Posted to fp by children

binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by alexsoftwork(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

grin grin nairaland is a crazy place.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by zedegit: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

binghamm come and answer this question.

No wonder there are increasing cases of divorce. See what you are bringing... Fine face, money, children and when these things vanish, the marriage ends.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by okpukpu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Personal decision bro.

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Therapyken(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
2buffagain:
All I will say is, marry the 3rd one at your own risk.
She feels no desire to level up professionally because she has chosen to rely on her attractiveness to carry her through life. Religious has nothing to do with it.

Be prepared to take on a leech for life and someone who feels that her given you sex is all you should be happy to get from her.
I disagree. That she pursues further professional ambitions is not necessary as that does not guarantee a fulfilling life, neither is her decision necessarily premised on her attractiveness. Her being religious is not bad too. That she would become a leech or that sex is all she can offer is prejudiced as there is no concrete proof for that.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by earnit1: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
oh
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Juliearth(f): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

I am a sucker for good character, you didn't make reference to this factor, so I really cannot advise you. Just follow your heart. Follow the person who gives you peace.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
farem:

How can a godless (non-religious) person be moved by how someone who is religious?

Hmm. His mind isn't even with her. She would have been the best for him though

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by agboifeanyi242(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ogbeni wake-up , the party is over.....Oya dey go ur house , no dey dream for yere.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Stevewonder(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Liase with a doctor to tell each of them you need a kidney. Let's see which of them who will be willing to donate for you. Don't let it end with the word of mouth bro. Fix a different dates for the transplant for each of them and let's see who will turn up at the hospital and who will run away... Simple thing... There are plethora of ways, I just decided to give you one. You can ask for more opinions if this isn't okay by you

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by blinkz4real: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
You know each of them beta than us so my advice is that u write 7qualities u want in a woman(ur woman) that ll keep u married wtout regretting or looking outside.

Which ever of the 3women tick the highest box out of the 7qualities u desire that's the woman u go for.

E.g if one of them tick 5 out of the 7 qualities u desire u develop the remaining 2 in her.

Wish u luck bro.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

Don’t confuse urself with all this resume. What are looking for in a woman?

If none of them have it move on and look for who has it or fits it. U have choices and its certainly not Limited to 3.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
NigeriaB:

But he said the second one is the least attractive. .. Don't you think that factor is major for the Op?

That probably could be the only issue he has with her. For me, physical attractiveness and one's financial status should not be given much priority in making such a lifetime decision.

Outer beauty fades away, but inner beauty remains forever. A beautiful, godly soul will not just make your life rich and meaningful, but will impact you inner being and also provide the necessary spiritual support you might need for continuity.

That number one is no no for me.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Liposure: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Manage the oldest
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Liposure: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
VLTA:

That probably could be the only issue he has with her. For me, physical attractiveness and one's financial status should not be given much priority in making such a lifetime decision.

Outer beauty fades away, but inner beauty remains forever. A beautiful, godly soul will not just make your life rich and meaningful, but will impact you inner being and also provide the necessary spiritual support you might need for continuity.

That number one is no no for me.

but no 1 fits his spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.