Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? (635 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? by Julietsim: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Gone are the days when we women and girls refuse to voice our opinions and feelings because we are afraid the men may want to end the married or break up with us . I was listening to a radio station yesterday in Edo state. and this was the topic. Only ladies and girls were allowed to call and comment. one of the ladies that called said there was a day she was trying to lay are head on her husband's lap. Her husband refused and said they are no longer in for that. They have been married for years now. Another one said that her husband no longer comment on her beauty especially when she make a new hair. Another one said that her husband is not romantic and that she has told him although he pays the bills. Another said that some husband and boys are very dirty. Some husband's can put on boxers for days without washing, unshaved armpit, including the main place. Some husbands and boys mouth have odour like. They don't brush properly and they expect their wives or boyfriend to kiss them. They can pick offence when you continually tell them to brush.
A girl called and said some guys will want to know you at the beginning of a relationship but they will start asking things about your sister,as if your sister is the one they are going to date. Even if a husband wants his d to be sucked, he must be neat.

For we women and girls only.
What does your husband or boyfriend do that turns you off?

Men can only learn from us if we speak our mind.

I will start by sharing my experience. My husband is a very good man but he has his flaws. one of the flaws is that my husband can know that you are cooking, he will still send you two messages. he can make you do different things. when you are tired and he is back from work. he will be sending you do things knowing that you may be tired. Another thing is he does play with me that much because he is always serious on things he does. He is still the best husband. No man or woman is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? by longetivity(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
so op get husband
Re: Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? by merieam16(f): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
longetivity:
so op get husband
go and marry nd leave op alone lolz

1 Like

Re: Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? by MajestiqueD(f): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? by Exmilitant(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
My sister complains her husband snores like a drunk when he's asleep.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Great Intelligent Wife Material Ladies On Nairaland / Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband / Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.