Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? (2372 Views)

Real Madrid - Barcelona 21.04 La Liga - Live / Atlético Bilbao Vs Barcelona: La Liga LIVE STREAM / Why Don't Nigerians Like The Nigerian Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Capricorn, " daddy of the zodiac " tongue
So, you're unromantic by nature okwaya? grin
No, not Capricorn o, I'm Aquarius... Jan 29.
https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/man/aquarius/
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

No, not Capricorn o, I'm Aquarius... Jan 29.

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/man/aquarius/

Ooo!
I'm still getting everything mixed up cheesy

Yours is quite complicated
O gbanwojuru'm anya grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Good, let me read up... cheesy

Modified!

Done!

with your online vibes I am laughing and smh as well... Zodiac can really explain a lot... cheesy

It has similarities with Aquarius.

embarassed

The site of the link you shared...it seemed to be even more explanatory than the one I gave
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

embarassed

The site of the link you shared...it seemed to be even more explanatory than the one I gave

Really? It's a case of different narrative but similar meaning.

You said u avoided going deeper, why?

You smiled and frowned while reading right?...cheesy

That site described me in reality as an Aquarius man... Sex, dating, relationship and some life goals.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Really? It's a case of different narrative but similar meaning.
Yeah.

You said u avoided going deeper, why?
Christianity does not allow it.

You smiled and frowned while reading right?...cheesy

More like smiled and teary eyed

Why do you think I'd frown? Be honest

That site described me in reality as an Aquarius man... Sex, dating, relationship and some life goals.

Personally, I think I might find you boring. cheesy
You can't keep up with me if you take things too personal, and I get bored easily if I'm too careful with a you.
Like that link described, I can be brutally honest.
I can also be spontaneously savage! grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yeah.

Christianity does not allow it.

More like smiled and teary eyed

Why do you think I'd frown? Be honest

Personally, I think I might find you boring. cheesy
You can't keep up with me if you take things too personal, and I get bored easily if I'm too careful with a you.
Like that link described, I can be brutally honest.
I can also be spontaneously savage! grin
Good, you will smile because some points suits you, You will frown because some points sound negative for you.

Yes u will, because u are the outgoing type. But Aquarius are loners, we too cherish private time.. That is y the most perfect woman might be there for us, yet we look withdrawn.. cheesy Remember I told u we are weird.

Aquarius are honest people, I also get bored easily.

Aquarius are difficult to understand by our partners... U will put in more effort to do.

Infact the best ladies for us are, fire elements or fellow Aquarius woman...

Eg, cronaldo and his gf are both Aquarius....

Aries, saggitaurus and leo are our best female partners.

But number one is leo... U see those August ladies, they are the best for Aquarius man.

Again, I think some of those things are subject to change due to upbringing... Eg, u see ozo, he is leo but calm... Leos are not calm, they seek attention with great personality.

So upbringing reshaped ozo.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ooo!
I'm still getting everything mixed up cheesy

Yours is quite complicated
O gbanwojuru'm anya grin

lol, mine is difficult, but a good understanding of Aquarius ,u will enjoy him..
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Good, you will smile because some points suits you, You will frown because some points sound negative for you.

You do agree that not everything applies 100% right?
I can even say there are some sides I've never discovered.

Yes u will, because u are the outgoing type. But Aquarius are loners, we too cherish private time.. That is y the most perfect woman might be there for us, yet we look withdrawn.. cheesy Remember I told u we are weird.

Similar to cancers

Aquarius are honest people, I also get bored easily.

Aquarius are difficult to understand by our partners... U will put in more effort to do.

Infact the best ladies for us are, fire elements or fellow Aquarius woman...

Eg, cronaldo and his gf are both Aquarius....

Aries, saggitaurus and leo are our best female partners.

But number one is leo... U see those August ladies, they are the best for Aquarius man.
Ronaldo is an Aquarius? No wonder he's so misunderstood

Again, I think some of those things are subject to change due to upbringing... Eg, u see ozo, he is leo but calm... Leos are not calm, they seek attention with great personality.

So upbringing reshaped ozo.

For Ozo, he might just be keeping himself in check.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

You do agree that not everything applies 100% right?
I can even say there are some sides I've never discovered.

Similar to cancers

Ronaldo is an Aquarius? No wonder he's so misunderstood

For Ozo, he might just be keeping himself in check.
Yes not all comes in 100%..

Yes Ronaldo is, Aquarius are innovative, but require great handling, it can make us great or destroy us.

U know Ronaldo ditched school to focus on football. That's Aquarius for u, we soo much believe in our capabilities... That's y we need a fire element.. partner to keep burning with our air.

For me, my Best relationship has been dating a leo lady...

Others don't understand me easily.. cheesy weird guy..

ozo's beef and outburst with prince confirmed his leo.. grin

They can explode any moment.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Yes not all comes in 100%..

Yes Ronaldo is, Aquarius are innovative, but require great handling, it can make us great or destroy us.

U know Ronaldo ditched school to focus on football. That's Aquarius for u, we soo much believe in our capabilities... That's y we need a fire element.. partner to keep burning with our air.

For me, my Best relationship has been dating a leo lady...

Others don't understand me easily.. cheesy weird guy..

ozo's beef and outburst with prince confirmed his leo.. grin

They can explode any moment.

Yes. At first, you seemed slightly weird to me....on the food thread.
You seemed like a troll, then I got to understand that you couldn't hurt a fly cheesy
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes. At first, you seemed slightly weird to me....on the food thread.
You seemed like a troll, then I got to understand that you couldn't hurt a fly cheesy
cheesy Y do u guys easily tag one a troll on that thread, especially when the person isn't a regular poster..

Trolls only follow few people from other thread where they maybe dragging and bantering.. down to the thread.

And u know the ladies involved... cheesy ones in a while u partake as well.

This forum is fun, u get to see characters.

Did u say I can't hurt a fly? how?
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy Y do u guys easily tag one a troll on that thread, especially when the person isn't a regular poster..

I feel the thread is very delicate...
At first, I used to make jokes that weren't taken so well, so I stopped.
The only reason I'm still posting is because it's my passion.

Trolls only follow few people from other thread where they maybe dragging and bantering.. down to the thread.

It happens quite a lot...I've been at the receiving end quite a number of times

u know the ladies involved... cheesy ones in a while u partake as well.

Someone scolded me for that cheesy

This forum is fun, u get to see characters.
I think it's the best.

Did u say I can't hurt a fly? how?
Not that you're innocent o....you can be a subtle trouble maker yourself, but you mean no harm.

[/quote]
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

I feel the thread is very delicate...
At first, I used to make jokes that weren't taken so well, so I stopped.
The only reason I'm still posting is because it's my passion.

It happens quite a lot...I've been at the receiving end quite a number of times

Someone scolded me for that cheesy

I think it's the best.

Not that you're innocent o....you can be a subtle trouble maker yourself, but you mean no harm.

That thread is sacred, because it has to do with food.. Food is a nourishment and even an angry person respects food.. cheesy

Fine, always do things you have passion for regardless of obstacles on the way.

The person really cared.

hahaha who told u I am not innocent? cheesy...

you are right with the trouble maker stuff, I am naturally controversial... But, I am very much aware not to hit the wrong person.. cheesy

I am naturally very very stubborn... Lol...
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

That thread is sacred, because it has to do with food.. Food is a nourishment and even an angry person respects food.. cheesy

Fine, always do things you have passion for regardless of obstacles on the way.

The person really cared.

hahaha who told u I am not innocent? cheesy...

you are right with the trouble maker stuff, I am naturally controversial... But, I am very much aware not to hit the wrong person.. cheesy

I am naturally very very stubborn... Lol...

You're not innocent. grin

Your controversy is subtle, but you dread scandal, that is why you cut it off before it goes out of hand.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're not innocent. grin

Your controversy is subtle, but you dread scandal, that is why you cut it off before it goes out of hand.
grin For nairaland yes, I hate to attract ban...And i. don't have alternate and wouldn't like to create one.

Otherwise na. to turn a thread upside down... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Anyi anaghi asò mgbagbu a ga ogú...cheesy

Fear way catch nyash, na em make am deh for back.. cheesy

grin grin grin

Atimes, Igbo gi n'eshiri'm ike nghota

E wefetere'm ya ebe a maka ndi...
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin
Atimes, Igbo gi n'eshiri'm ike nghota
E wefetere'm ya ebe a maka ndi...
lol... Them no deh Fear killing, the go war.

ndi what? Asai.. gringrin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

lol...
Them no deh Fear killing, the go war.

ndi what? Asai.. gringrin

OK.

I had to read again and again to understand.

You know what? I was banned by spambot...for creating a thread on family section
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

OK.

You know what? I was banned by spambot...for creating a thread on family section
Spam bot can be mess....

Wetin u read? my igbo?... cheesy
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Spam bot can be mess....

Wetin u read? my igbo?... cheesy

Yes
"Anyi anaghi asò mgbagbu a ga ogú..." I think my dialect would have said it differently

Or is it a popular saying in ala-Igbo?
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes
"Anyi anaghi asò mgbagbu a ga ogú..." I think my dialect would have said it differently

Or is it a popular saying in ala-Igbo?
It's a popular one...

Ok o ya say it in urs.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

It's a popular one...

Ok o ya say it in urs.

I've never heard it before but I think it'll go like this: "Anaghi atu-ujo mgbagbu a ga-ogu" what do you think?
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

I've never heard it before but I think it'll go like this: "Anaghi atu-ujo mgbagbu a ga-ogu" what do you think?
very cool.... Sounds like one of my aunt from mbano..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Romangalactic(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

OK.

Baby embarassed oh how I have missed you my Mariangeles, good gracious I didn't know I can miss you like this grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

Baby embarassed oh how I have missed you my Mariangeles, good gracious I didn't know I can miss you like this grin
grin grin grin

Welcome back.
Tell me what you did to deserve the ban cheesy
Be honest o
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Romangalactic(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Welcome back.
Tell me what you did to deserve the ban cheesy
Be honest o
Wetin I do sef, ok I remember. Is pocohantas o grin She made a nasty comment about the cooking of her uncle's wife and I called her to order on it. I no talk bad thing ee, just called the girl to order & she vex put come send her personal axe man after me cheesy

But baby leave talk, I missed u. I come send a msg to ur insta page when I couldn't bear it again.
Allow me be ur angel & protector my luv embarassed

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

Wetin I do sef, ok I remember. Is poco.hantas o grin She made a nasty comment about the cooking of her uncle's wife and I called her to order on it. I no talk bad thing ee, just called the girl to order & she vex put come send her personal axe man after me cheesy

Oya kuku try to avoid trouble so you no go attract another ban

But baby leave talk, I missed u. I come send a msg to ur insta page when I couldn't bear it again.
Allow me be ur angel & protector my luv embarassed

I no been see your message.
For which food you post the message?
You put your account for private abi? grin
You be fallen angel?
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Romangalactic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Oya kuku try to avoid trouble so you no go attract another ban

I no been see your message.
For which food you post the message?
You put your account for private abi? grin
You be fallen angel?
I wee try jare, but I hate nonsense meehn and I dont like wat I hate embarassed

My account is not on private cos of u sha, it has always been on private cheesy Fallen angel or risen angel, all I know is am your angel if you let me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawn Tennis / Golf; Where Are The Ideal Places Where I Can Join A Club In Lagos? / English Premier League Table Today | Fixtures | Matches | Results / The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.