Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious (147 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious by KorrectGospelTV(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Sometime ago, we were planning to shoot a gospel film and we needed a very beautiful house as one of our locations; so we approached the owner of a beautiful house (who happens to be a Christian) and asked if he could allow us to make use of his house, he declined and said, "No way! I can't allow my house to be used for such things"

We left in peace and stumbled upon another very beautiful house owned by an Alhaji. I was reluctant at first to approach him. But we eventually did and to my greatest surprise he said, "Please go ahead, feel free to use it, it's your house. After all it's the work of God you want to use it for"

I therefore came to the conclusion that Goodness and Kindness are universal and not necessarily tied to one's religious belief. A good man is a good man irrespective of his religious belief.

Rev. Akinola Tunde

Re: Goodness And Kindness Are Not Necessarily Tied To One's Religious by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is Always Good, to do Good, no matter Who is Instructing!

If Everyone Does Good Always the world would begin to Look Good! But it would not be Completely Good Unless the...

Religion is the same as Natural or Habitual Practices!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Consider As GREAT OPPOSITES Of God? / The Real Temptation That Accompanies Poverty / Who Is A Follower Of JESUS CHRIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.