Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (42103 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEYHATLdxY

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied in With Freemasonry?

This question has led to countless debates and regarded to as mere rumors or conspiracy theories.

Watch the video above, and let me know what you think.

Is this just a conspiracy theory, or are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses really active Freemasons?

Watch the video and let me know your thoughts.

cc: Archoladey,Emusan,Ammishaddai, Sophyrocks...

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by immortalcrown(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wetin I sabi?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are they?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Anyone after watching this video and the videos I posted, who still considers this false, is working together with watchtower to make sure this information does not spread round. My research took me to a Rabbit hole where I found out that Watchtower monitors social media. They know what whistleblowers post about them. I got to know that they spy on their members' social media accounts. They have hackers in Bethel doing this. So, it is my belief that there are people working for Watchtower to make sure this information does not spread. This is why some exjws that are atheists doubt this. Some exjws may be freemasons and since SECRECY is very important to a Freemason, they could be working hard to spread doubts. But since God and Jesus Christ are very well active, what has been hidden will CERTAINLY come to light. There are Freemason members of the Organisation who have already exposed this. Thanks to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are they?

From the evidence we have uncovered so far, the answer is a resounding YES.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

From the evidence we have uncovered so far, the answer is a resounding YES.
Thanks..
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sophyrocks:
Anyone after watching this video and the videos I posted, who still considers this false, is working together with watchtower to make sure this information does not spread round. My research took me to a Rabbit hole where I found out that Watchtower monitors social media. They know what whistleblowers post about them. I got to know that they spy on their members' social media accounts. They have hackers in Bethel doing this. [/b]So, it is my belief that there are people working for Watchtower to make sure this information does not spread. This is why some exjws that are atheists doubt this. Some exjws may be freemasons and since SECRECY is very important to a Freemason, [b]they could be working hard to spread doubts. But since God and Jesus Christ are very well active, what has been hidden will CERTAINLY come to light. There are Freemason members of the Organisation who have already exposed this. Thanks to them.

Rooster and bull GIBBERISH.
You have to resort to conjectures and assumptions to spread your Mumu theory.
grin grin
Madam, continue DECEIVING yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

This question has led to countless debates and regarded to as mere rumors or conspiracy theories.

Is this just a conspiracy theory, or are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses really active Freemasons?

The OP said he invented God ,God did not create him.
He has entered another gear by further typing more GIBBERISH.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 & 1 Samuel 15:23, JEHOVAH's servants have NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,to do with that.
This is the truth.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Ammishaddai: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Janosky:

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 & 1 Samuel 15:23, JEHOVAH's servants have NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,to do with that.
This is the truth.
Janosky , this isn't the time to start throwing verses that speak contrary to what we've just seen . So kindly explain that video ...or better still, tell us why those men are putting on freemason jewelry. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Janosky:

This is the truth.

Lol.

Kindly explain why they are wearing jewelry that belong to Masons.

If they talk with Masonic terminology, wear Masonic jewelry, then they most definitely are Freemasons.

How can "God's Organization" be led by Freemasons?

The more we look, the more messier it becomes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Kindly explain why they are wearing jewelry that belong to Masons.

If they talk with Masonic terminology, wear Masonic jewelry, then they most definitely are Freemasons.

How can "God's Organization" be led by Freemasons?

The more we look, the more messier it becomes.

I challenge you to Proof to this public forum the law that stipulates use of jewelry is exclusive to Freemasons.

I have watched the YouTube video.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,as in NOTHING to support your claim.

The video editor simply made your claims Look FOOLISH with very neat editing of different picture frames juxtaposed together.

The editor hoodwinked your gullibility with subliminal messaging trickery & you, Madam Spooky were thoroughly DECEIVED.

TUEH!!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Janosky:

I challenge you to Proof to this public forum the law that stipulates use of jewelry is exclusive to Freemasons.

Use of "MASONIC" jewelry.

Why are you beating around the bush?

Let me guess, you didn't watch the video.. Or did you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Use of "MASONIC" jewelry.

Why are you beating around the bush?

Let me guess, you didn't watch the video.. Or did you?

Oga, you are DECEIVING yourself.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING masonic on My brother Stephen Let's jewelry.
I Sabi video editing Wella, I no be novice for the level.
Take note grin cheesy

All the masonic ring symbols were NEVER on the wrist of any JW in that YouTube video.

Oga, go & wear goggles you need am to see clearly.
I urge you to resist the temptations of bigotry you are doing on this public forum
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, you are DECEIVING yourself.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING masonic on My brother Stephen Let's jewelry.

All the masonic ring symbols were NEVER on the wrist of any JW in that YouTube video.

Oga, go & wear goggles you need am to see clearly.
I urge you to resist the temptations of bigotry you are doing on this public forum
grin grin

Lol.

As expected - you don't disappoint.

Suit yourself then.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

As expected - you don't disappoint.

Suit yourself then.

I'm talking as a professional.
Oga, you know nah nah about subliminal messages and neat video editing.
I Sabi video editing Wella I no be novice for the level.

So, take note.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, you know nah about subliminal messages and neat video editing.

So, take note.

Oshey professional.

Why don't you recreate the video so we can see?

With that exact same neat editing..

Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Janosky:

So, take note.

Just to digress, do you also do animations?

If yes, I might have a project for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Janosky:

So, take note.

Do you enjoy chatting with the guy who created of his own god? smiley

oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:
GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)
MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)
RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)
WHO CREATED GOD??
Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.
Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"
And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...
*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-
So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!
WHY?
"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??
If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.
Now who created GOD??
Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........
WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....
When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD
When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance
When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-
GET IT RIGHT...
We created GOD
Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

oteneaaron:

At the moment, no.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

Oshey professional.

Why don't you recreate the video so we can see?

With that exact same neat editing..

Gracias

Janosky put hand for JWs enemies propaganda video?
NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

The video is now private. It was done by YouTube. I knew this would happen because like I said earlier, Watchtower monitors social media to check what people post about them so that their freemasonry links will not be found by JWs. I have found another video but you will need to screenrecord it while it's playing so that it can be saved in your device if they eventually make this video private.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by oteneaaron(m): 4:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Sophyrocks:

The video is now private. It was done by YouTube. I knew this would happen because like I said earlier, Watchtower monitors social media to check what people post about them so that their freemasonry links will not be found by JWs. I have found another video but you will need to screenrecord it while it's playing so that it can be saved in your device if they eventually make this video private.

Can you kindly share the link to the other video?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Janosky:
Janosky put hand for JWs NEVER!
There are millions of videos and people are watching for different reasons, perhaps their video can help in the identification of a better organized people worshiping God!
In the absence of that whatever video they're sharing is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Sophyrocks:

Madam, you have violated Nairaland Rule 8.
"8.Don't post false information on Nairaland".

Also, Madam Sophyrocks have gone a step further by misleading gullible people on this public forum spreading misleading information about YouTube & JWs.

Madam, the YouTube screenshot have proven you are LYING on Nairaland.

Madam, continue DECEIVING yourself posting GIBBERISH.
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are millions of videos and people are watching for different reasons, perhaps their video can help in the identification of a better organized people worshiping God!
In the absence of that whatever video they're sharing is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! wink

Thank you my Brother MaxinDHouse.
Your screenshot sums it all.
The YouTube screenshot have further cemented the fact that Sophyrocks & Oteneaaron & their gullible followers are spreading FALSE information intended to malign JWs.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2022
WOW!! So it's really true that Jehovah's witnesses are tied to freemasons. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Courz:
WOW!! So it's really true that Jehovah's witnesses are tied to freemasons. shocked shocked shocked

It seems comprehension is your problem.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2022
That lady said Watchtower monitors social media. For the video to be made private means the video was reported by someone or group of people. I know how YouTube censors some videos that speak the truth about the vaccine for example. Since watchtower doesn't want their link to freemasons known, they will get such videos reported. I've watched the video before it became private. I don't know how anyone can watch it and still say it's misinformation when it was shown clearly stephen lett wearing the Masonic ring. WOW. What kind of religion is this? Thanks for the video op. I'm glad I watched it before it became private.

4 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Courz:
That lady said Watchtower monitors social media. For the video to be made private means the video was reported by someone or group of people. I know how YouTube censors some videos that speak the truth about the vaccine for example. Since watchtower doesn't want their link to freemasons known, they will get such videos reported. I've watched the video before it became private. I don't know how anyone can watch it and still say it's misinformation when it was shown clearly stephen lett wearing the Masonic ring. WOW. What kind of religion is this? Thanks for the video op. I'm glad I watched it before it became private.

Courz, See how gullible you are....
Your education wherever you received it, it's a total sham.
Kai !!!! grin cheesy

1. Wearing of jewelry is NOT the exclusive to freemasons.
ALL your gods of men Pastorpreneurs dey wear ring, have you ever said they are freemasons?

Stephen Lett jewelry NEVER has any symbol.

Good Oratory ability goes hand in hand with gestures.
Making gestures is second nature to people blessed with oratory.
It's sheer stupidity to connect the God given ability to any occult symbol.

Courz you have no love for fact based evidence
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Janosky:

Courz, See how gullible you are....
Your education wherever you received it, it's a total sham.
Kai !!!! grin cheesy

1. Wearing of jewelry is NOT the exclusive to freemasons.
ALL your gods of men Pastorpreneurs dey wear ring, have you ever said they are freemasons?

Stephen Lett jewelry NEVER has any symbol.

Good Oratory ability goes hand in hand with gestures.
Making gestures is second nature to people blessed with oratory.
It's sheer stupidity to connect the God given ability to any occult symbol.

Courz you have no love for fact based evidence

How does it feel to see your beloved gods, the governing body, wear Masonic rings? How does it feel to know you have been slaving your whole life for Freemasons? Frustrating right? I don't have time for your haphazard back and forth. I have watched the video. The wonderful thing about videos is that you cannot lie with them especially if the video is a JW Broadcast. Only a born Idiot with a brain of just shaft will say that video was a lie. Everything is clear now. That lady Sophyrocks was right afterall. Your religion monitors social media. They are controlling what you JWs have access to. And guess what kind of religion does that? A CULT. JUST LIKE THE SCIENTOLOGY CULT. Afterall, they tell you to stay away from certain sites so that YOUR WEAK FAITH does not disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2022
So many similarities between Scientology and Jehovah's witnesses.

Both Scientology and the Jehovah’s Witnesses have the same crimes and the same punishments, albeit under different names. In other words, if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness and you believe that Scientology is a cult. Then you have to admit that the Watchtower society is also a cult because you have the same methods of control!

Watchtower practices Disfellowshipping
Scientology practices Disconnection

Watchtower calls people who leave Apostates
Scientology calls people who leave Suppressive Persons

Watchtower has a Legal department
Scientology has Office for special affairs

Watchtower says DOUBTS
Scientology says REACTIVE MIND

Watchtower has BETHEL
Scientology has SEA ORG

Watchtower has WARWICK BETHEL
Scientology has GOLD BASE.

Both cults practice the shunning of former members and both cults regard ex-members who criticize their organization as dangerous, liars and proud.

Both cults also control the information their members have access to. Both cults also tell their members to stay away from negative views about them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.