Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69597 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

340 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by allen113: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
nawa o

160 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

1630 Likes 150 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bjprodint(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.

427 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Ejenavi18(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why are your sisters in-law living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

692 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by TheArchangel(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

678 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by heendrix(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam

782 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ifex370(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
I can't seem to understand the connection with Igbos and this servitude mentality to family members or relative

So I'm tempted to ask is this a culture down East

cause I'm very sure No Yoruba/Hausa women would be this heartless Except those hairy yam leged women having beards to sad

Okay.. So what's the advice?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
What entanglement has your brother gotten himself into?
Your brother is who I pity the most in this situation.
As for you, I would say leave that place before you lose your self-respect. Although it won't be easy if you depend on your brother...
What a messy entanglement!

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by heendrix(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
ifex370:

Okay.. So what's the advice?

It's simple he should get off this servitude mentality. Even if ur broke, having peace within you would ease virtually most things

So if he has to leave for the village, have his personal peace and pick himself up then I think that would be the best thing to do rn

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Pubichairs(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
undecided

"I love my brother and want to serve him"

Why not try be ur own master...such wife will one day leave ur brother when funds are no longer coming the way it should.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LadySarah: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

472 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
Does your bro not pay you for managing his shop.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by veave(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam

K.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Squillaci:

Does your bro not pay you for managing his shop.
No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that

52 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sister in-laws living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?
They have parents also living in Abuja I think she carry them to the house because she wanted me to leave the house that is why they had been treating me bad

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by chii8(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion, buy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.(the more gifts you get them, the more you win your brother's heart).

287 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
@Championxxx

You have three options:
1. Your brother takes charge of his home
2. His wife grows sense
3. You move out of the house. But how does your brother settle you?

Wo, endure till the end jare.

It is well

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
As for you, I would say leave that place before you lose your self-respect. Although it won't be easy if you depend on your brother...
The matter tire me, I had to ghost the thread...Some ladies sef.

I think the brother is a sort of Akpa-amu man..The wife is heading that family. Imagine keeping two ladies that aren't contributing in anyway to the house, yet exercise such authority.....smh

Well I grew up in a family everyone minds there business...nothing like visiting..it kept everyone's respect. My uncle whose wife brought in all her siblings to live with them, damn! they milked him till retirement, the painful side he had to sell a choice property to remit cash to them...cheesy

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gloriagee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Leave the house before you do something you regret. Get a job, no matter how small if your bro doesn't assist with a self con. Ignore those women, shame dey catch me on their behalf

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Liposure: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Munzy14:

The matter tire me, I had to ghost the thread...Some ladies sef.
[b]I think the brother is a sort of Akpa-amu man[/b]The wife is heading that family. Imagine keeping two ladies that aren't contributing in anyway to the house, yet exercise such authority.....smh

Well I grew up in a family everyone minds there business...nothing like visiting..it kept everyone's respect. My uncle whose wife brought in all her siblings to live with them, damn! they milked him till retirement, the painful side he had to sell a choice property to remit cash to them...cheesy

lmao @ akpamuman

8 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

I love your points especially no 2. Dear, but your no. 3 na lie especially for Nigeria ladies. I don't support woman beating or do myself but at close range insult I may land double slap on your face. If you dare fight me, I beat you sharply (I don't fight I beat)
Thanks for your advise to him, I wish he listens to you

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
OP your wife Brother doesn't want you, is generally with women against in-laws, but bet me your brother is weak and you seems stronger. Stand on your feet and protect your brother, he needs you to get delivered from that evil woman, stop eating her food and be careful not to fight the 3 sisters again, only fight with your mind not hands and I don't advice a man to exchange words with women. Be your brother's secret weapon even without him knowing someday he will understand himself. if you leave that house, that woman will show her true colors which may bring your brother down. It seems you guys are only 2 brothers, if yes don't allow that woman to separate you and you brother, it's possible he wants to be managing your brother's business herself as soon as you are drop off. If they fight you many times and noticed you don't fight back (making them not able to penetrate you) she will get one of her sister to work you love and becareful for this tactics and defeat all. Had it been your Brother is strong, he won't allow 3 adult sister under same roofs with him, 2 is ok but 3 is No no. Please hustle and save up for the impending disaster coming in future

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

When you say raise hell, don't you think his brother is weak already and they want to separate him from his brother. If he fights them, they will manipulate the weak man to go against his brother, no settlement, no house renting

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gloriagee:
Leave the house before you do something you regret. Get a job, no matter how small if your bro doesn't assist with a self con. Ignore those women, shame dey catch me on their behalf

I can't leave a woman like that to finish my Brother sister, with mind games the OP can manipulate that woman till she show herself, then she will have herself to blame

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Georgekyrian(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
chii8:

Don't let the devil push you out of your settlement stage(celebration), endure a little more, ignore your sisters in law and keep on greeting your brother's wife.Infact in some occasion,byy the ladies little gifts or snacks and patiently wait for your final settlement day.

OP this is a good points, show that wife love with gifts as small as anything with time her mindset go change towards you, she is a woman and they are easily manipulated with gift, remember Eve and Lucifer with the apple

13 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Romangalactic(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Your brother is weak. Inside his house, his wife's younger sisters are disrespecting you the husband's brother dat they should be calling bros shocked aye mi o. That is abomination

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stacyadams: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

The brother na weak elastic puusssy...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Romangalactic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
veave:
[s]Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

Hugs.[/s]
Nonsense talks all through

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by XX01(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pubichairs:
undecided

"I love my brother and want to serve him"

Why not try be ur own master...such wife will one day leave ur brother when funds are no longer coming the way it should.

When his apprenticeship is done, he can then be the master of his life.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.