Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69769 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Socialproject: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
My case was similar, but I thank God for today.
Year 2006 , I used to live with my uncle at Ikotun and also go to work at VI.
I am sure you understand the distance and the stress. I get home 11pm on the average due to the nature of my job.
My uncle was a car dealer, he is either at Cotonou or he is travelling to deliver cars - so he is hardly at home.

On this particular day, I got home very tired and stressed out , took my shower and went to sleep, didn't even bother eating dinner, because I had to wake up 4.30am to prepare for work.

Only for madam to tap my shoulder around 2am. With my sleepy eyes I asked what the issue was, she said she needed my phone to make midnight calls.
I observed she was only tieing a wrapper to her chest level and I quickly told I had insufficient call credit and then tried to go back to sleep.
Madam stood there looking at me for close to 7 seconds , then she left.
I didn't consider it as anything serious , so I just ignored and slept off.

My people , it was like a drama, after that day she started ignoring me , no food, wouldn't respond to my greeting. Her friends will come to visit her and they will mock me openly. I kept mute and didn't say anything.

Then what broke the camel's back was when she accused me of hitting the generating set against the gate, while I was trying to take it outside.
She was screaming and said all sorts of nasty thing at me.
I just told my uncle I am leaving , He was surprised and asked me there were any issues. I said No.

I didn't know she had already asked my uncle to chase me out, but he refused. My uncle loves me so much.

My people, I left and went to squat with one of my friends at Ojo.
God started blessing me, moved from one job to another , got my own flat and today I am leaving in my own house.

Fast forward to year 2019, she sent me a long whatapp chat asking for financial assistance, that my uncles job has suffered due to closing of the border, she has no money bla bla bla.

Sometimes, I still reflect on the past , and yet to understand what I did wrong to deserve those ill treatments.

So my advise to you my friend, if you have a place to go, please don't hesitate, this women are deadly. Your life is very important.

Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

12 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by flyingpig: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx

Your brother is a weakling and it's obvious you're stronger than him.
It is obvious that the wife doesn't have any reason to bring her sisters in. It's just a case of, since you brought your brother to live in our matrimonial house, i'll do you back by bringing my own sibling and I'll do you times two, by bringing two sisters. If your brother goes before my sisters will go too.

And your brother allowed it? Despite being the rent payer of that house. Cause I am sure the wife is not the one paying the rent.

Brothers stick together no matter what. That your brother does not give you upper hand over the sisters of his wife is very shameful and embarrassing, upon all you've done for him. .
Sorry bro, but i feel like slapping your brother. He's a shame to all men world wide.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Dream2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
It might be hard for the OP but he will loose all of he leave his bro house, I've been there and I fought it with obedience, meekness and a lot of prayers and material gifts.
My brother wife show me "Shege" Haba, I wan die but bless God the woman today is my best paddy.
I pound yam for her and her siblings,house chores Nko?there was a time I told my bro to his face I will kill his wife.
But here I'm today, enjoying goodies courtesy of the wife.
Good house(Though my bro have various houses but she's the one that told my bro to give me the finest one) infact I'm riding one of his car through my brother's wife as she told him "Give bro A this car nah"
During this lockdown, she will personally go to market, buy foodstuffs for me and bring it to me,funny enough we often jokes about our past differences.
While her sisters are nowhere to be found anymore.
Don't fight her nor her sisters, infact act like an idiot to get what you want from your brother.
cc:Championxxx

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ningen:

Women troublesome by nature.
Women need more privacy.
Wrong to slap a woman no matter what.
Bla bla bla and so many other nonsense.

Why didn't you reason before posting this?
You must be a dunce.

I swear, she is a cow. Her comment made me angry.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Bluntemperor: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sister in-laws living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

God bless you Sis,you think right!
OP,your brother wants you to leave, he can't face you to tell you,pls do and don't tell him,just pack your bags and baggage,then zoom off. You know what,if the work is between two of you,leave now for honour,go and hustle elsewhere for peace to reign.That is the reality when you marry!
The Marriage they shack am now,may be you will still come to settle matters for them in the future,but just leave.Painful sha!!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Melonny(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx baba no move to the village o.. if you think opportunities dey there, you can move. Something similar has happened to me before.. Though it was a 3 bedroom apartment. After my uncle's wedding, a room was empty, so he allowed the wife's sister. Just 2 months of living with us, the relationship between me and my uncle's wife went bad.. In fact, she did many bad stuffs but it didn't affect my relationship with my uncle. I don't talk to the wife till date (they relocated to Germany)
Moving out won't help you.
Stay in the house, stay your lane, dey your dey. Eat out. Apologize to your brother's wife.
Remember that there is time for everything.. Your time to leave will come and your brother won't think of disowning you.
Yoruba will say - " Bi o wo omo ba ti ba e ku Ida, he will surely ask about the death wey kill hin papa".. Before that time, be humble and hustle..

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Goodplace: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Give advise that you yourself can follow if you find yourself in such situation... If I am to rate your advise its 2/10
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
The fact is that change has come, and you have to learn to embrace it. The coming of the wife and those two has produced a delicate arrangement. The wife will always support her sisters. Your brother will always support you, but can't do it enough for you to feel any better.
You don't know how many nights he has 'fought' with his wife because of you. You never win such battles with a woman. In the home, the woman is like omonile.
You are a man. The best you can do is balance your relationship with the ladies, if not, you are never going to solve the problems. You are only going to add to your brother's headaches.
I advise you try to find a way to live in peace with them. Try to endure as it is just for the time being.Things can get worse if you don't pipe low.
If you are not ready to settle down now, why would you leave bro's house without him asking you out? Just try to live peacefully with them, at least for your brother's sake.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Royceey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
@GeorgeKyrian

I support your advice....

Apply wisdom don't fight because your brother's wife just want to frustrate you in order for you to leave the house. Her intention is to hijack your brother's business and ruined it down with her sisters...
Your brother need you around cuz he's weak to withstand that troublesome woman he married as wife, don't mind what your brother is doing he is influence by the wife.
Support him at the same time, focus on goal to actualize what took you to that house.

Remember to.
PLAN TO START YOUR LIFE TOO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Greenbirth: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
first and foremost brother, you are on a long thing ooo. Without a doubt this woman and her sisters will ruin your life or even make you commit murder oo. This is typically trade mark of Ibo woman.

My advice to you as a young man is this, if you have saved small money, first inform your brother and leave the house at once to village then reappear after some weeks and start a small business even if it is show case you can afford just start small and see the hand work of God.

Don't blame your brother he is under the influence of heavy juju especially if the woman is from Mba Ise in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kasim155: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam

Nor mind am jare, he dey dere dey give advice wen he himself nor fit keep. Why will d woman moves in with her two younger sister in d first place to start creating trouble in d house.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
zedegit:

Have you seen your life?

You rushed and got FTC and this is your only contribution?

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by biggy26: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

God bless you my sister. Well said!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by molbic(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
your brother is an akpa-amu just like akpabio
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
pcguru1:
Left to me both you and the sisters should be kicked out, you are 23, as long as you are in someone's roof, you have to respect and deal with alot, he will favour his wife obviously. Besides its surprising how you feel so comfortable in someone's house and even complaining to the person housing you.

You are a Fooool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by akpunda86: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Funny funny i laugh .My friend is not easy.Be strong.I did opposite of your broda but today i regret it.
My wife kid sister came stay with me in lag for almost six months till my kid broda called said is coming.I begged the young girl to sleep in d palor that is a short visit whenever im not around can sleep with my wife.My firm gave me a house in lekki so i prefer them on mainland.the young girl agreed but when my bros came comes like he pays the rent straight to the room.
My stupid broda at night told the girl they can share the bed the girl declined meanwhile i was in island.My wife told her not to leave that is my bro that suppose sleep in palor.she was right but as newly married couples i never experience such.Waahala burst for night i told my wife sis to go next day cos i personally begged her but she said my wife said she stay and go no where.
After that incidence i saw 2/3 bedroom flat na wahala for Lagos i went for a room and palor after my rent expired and that was how visitors stopped for long time visits.

Thinking is over relocating to Enugu God blessed us as we in a bigger place the cycle came back my wife sisters nephew all full house for peace to reign i ignore.
Its womens nature.

My broda just endure for the rooms due to privacy is the ladies first.At the end of the tunnel you will be great.

Another story just like yours my friend leo same as yours was maltreated slept in cushion to the point that madam pours water on cushion.leo endured in lekki.Today the woman and hubby are shadows.Leo is a big boy n mtn as a manager.They eat food today cos of leo that just came to serve and look for work in lagos.

Boy keep your heads up you will be great.
MIND YOU DONT STEAL BUT KEEP A PIGGY ACCOUNT SAVE ENUFF.OPEN AN ACCOUNT DONT COLLECT ANY WITHDRAWSLIP.NO BANK ALERTS.WITH A WOMAN LIKE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE SETTLED BF SETTLEMENT TIME STORY WILL COME.BE SMART.
CHEERS

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Prenonjebose: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Move out of the house. I repeat, move out of the house. Try squatting with someone, even if a stranger. You brother failed to let his wife understand your assistance to him in his business. Your moving out would eventually lead to those ladies leaving after a sure quarrel ensues over time. Your brother cannot expect you to be the reason of any major disagreement between him and his wife. Obviously, the house is too small for everyone staying together

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ifko: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable
Leaving your bro house is a mission accomplish by those small witches. Hold on, u will see that very soon when they noticed u are not bothered by their antics, they will leave the house one by one.
Don't dance to the music of your village people by going back to them please.
Endurance is the key
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Speak to ur parents so that they can talk sense into ur brothers thick skull
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by gunners160(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

Rubbish
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by zedegit: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

Well, I think the elder sister is more sensible. Why not be friendly with her?

How long is remaining for you to finish serving your brother?

If its 2 years or less, I would tell you to endure and try and ignore her.

Women can be mischievous but las las you will laugh last.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Receive sense pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by vickydevoka(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
saajus:
Oga, be diplomatic. You are in-between three women and let me tell you the truth you cannot win this battle. There is a Proverb where I came from, and it says "When a man has hardly laid his hands on the handle of a sword,it is foolhardy to ask for the kind of death which killed his father' " For now, you are a poor guy, and you can't afford to live alone. Returning to village may not be progressive for your life right now. It's just a phase in your life.

Apologize to your Brother's wife, her sisters and your brother. Let peace reign, and you will be surprised how loving those ladies can be. Grab some gifts for them when you are returning from work one day.

You are a man na, play politics. Understand your brother, he is married now and he has to protect his home first. Ladies are easy to handle. If you want to do gra gra, that's when they run mad. In fact, if you play your gentle politics well, your brother's wife sisters will be serving you the biggest meats in the pot. I've been in your shoes before, when I finished playing my political cards, the in-laws that don't want to see my face before were buying gifts for me.
Apologizing for something u are right on is de most difficult thing on Earth. Is only easy to apologise wen u knw u are wrong

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ikorodureporta: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lemme add my own view:

Guy, u were too fast to react to that stage of fighting... It is common for girls to always hang around their newly married sister, with time they will get tired, esp when their sister herself starts having issues with them..

If it's because of TV they invade yr privacy, yr brother shld get them one in the inner room...& one of those girls shl go..
For those advising u to buy them gifts, don't waste yr money on anything!

Just start "ghosting" & ignore everyone of them. If it's for you to leave @ 7am, & get back home @11pm, do it. Report the issue to family "elders* (parents)

Save for the future

Na yr brother go come beg you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Dangrace01: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Well I'm still thinking. Can any woman manipulate me against what is right

Guy forget!!!!

I'm not married baba but 100% yes. All men must understand that a woman's energy and A man's energy is not the same.

When a man want to manipulate you you see it clearly but a woman's manipulation is different

A woman's manipulation is gentle, patient, gentle persuasion.

You won't even know what you are doing.

There was this case where 3 brothers agreed that they would share a particular piece of land. They all agreed peacefully, the next morning one came out and started shouting that d land would never be shared.

What do you think changed his mind?

A man manipulation - guy do this thing see what you stand to benefit.......

A woman's manipulation- honey I heard that you want to give your brother money its good to help people but remember your children school fees, if you want to help no wahala.

You won't know when you would start telling your brother story.

So what men did in those days is not make sure their wives don't know everything they do

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mabea: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:
OP your wife Brother doesn't want you, is generally with women against in-laws, but bet me your brother is weak and you seems stronger. Stand on your feet and protect your brother, he needs you to get delivered from that evil woman, stop eating her food and be careful not to fight the 3 sisters again, only fight with your mind not hands and I don't advice a man to exchange words with women. Be your brother's secret weapon even without him knowing someday he will understand himself. if you leave that house, that woman will show her true colors which may bring your brother down. It seems you guys are only 2 brothers, if yes don't allow that woman to separate you and you brother, it's possible he wants to be managing your brother's business herself as soon as you are drop off. If they fight you many times and noticed you don't fight back (making them not able to penetrate you) she will get one of her sister to work you love and becareful for this tactics and defeat all. Had it been your Brother is strong, he won't allow 3 adult sister under same roofs with him, 2 is ok but 3 is No no. Please hustle and save up for the impending disaster coming in future
best comment so far hope he sees and act on this advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mariahAngel(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
biggy26:

Which one is self respect again, won't a young man grow? Did he break his way into his brother's house? All he needs is to follow through the situation with wisdom, it will come to pass.

There'll always be that one.... undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by gunners160(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam
d guy comment dey vex me even those wey like the comment
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Christian07(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

You sef you no be sharp guy you for jst face watin you come do you no even need send dem sooner or later those two sister go dey fall for you jst mind ur business serve finish gt d mula

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by gigante: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

You are m*d girl, with stupid answer, you blamed the guy all through and ended with hustle. Is he not hustling, is it not his brother's house?

Animal in female skin
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable
You need to leave that house as fast as possible. I can understand your pain but life isn't fair. You are on your own. Hustle o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wating dey pain me be say...... When u tell him brother wife to give her own story, na another thing she go talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.