Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Your Best Teacher In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best Teacher In Secondary School (626 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by seedord247(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2011
Mine is Mr. Jabba of Ajumoni Secondary Iyana Isolo, he teaches Economics and he's disciplines and very funny. I remember the way he molest girls in-front of us and teach us how to woo girls and the worst part is that one of his daughter is in our class but he still don't give a dammm.

I really enjoyed him back in the days how how i wish i can get to me him back ,
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2011
^^So, what did he teach you guys on how to woo girls?
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by seedord247(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2011
Through him i get to know more about Reproduction (sexual and asexual) and he let us know the basic on how deflower a girl and he always tell the girls in the class that they should have $ex with their age-mate not Old Fools I.e teachers

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Uniben Students: Lets Chat Up / Uniuyo Newly Admitted Students 2010/2011 / Relate Your Boarding School Experience(s) Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.