Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Have Business Idea But No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Business Idea But No Money (777 Views)

I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed / I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. / If You Have Business / Company For Sale, Post Details Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Business Idea But No Money by sakanifemi123(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am talented person with different business ideas that can make someone become rich but no Money to raise the idea, well it is because of country we are that no one to help. I have look for work but i didn't get but if I get little money I am good to go and am going to repay back when outcomes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by ademasta(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
And you need money to turn the idea to money again

Who go settle this matter again?
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by ubcandid(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
ademasta:
And you need money to turn the idea to money again

Who go settle this matter again?
na GOD. People wey dey street no get the idea.

1 Like

Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by Enskynelson(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
sakanifemi123:
I am talented person with different business ideas that can make someone become rich but no Money to raise the idea, well it is because of country we are that no one to help. I have look for work but i didn't get but if I get little money I am good to go and am going to repay back when outcomes.
Send a DM let's discuss. I love great ideas and have helped some persons achieve their dreams. Serious ideas only please.
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by sakanifemi123(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sir, I really appreciate you sir for showing love and conscience, maybe if you can drop WhatsApp number to talk more
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by pneumaticos(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Among your ideas

There should be one with zero start up

That's how great this thinkers did it

2 Likes

Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by ademasta(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
ubcandid:

na GOD. People wey dey street no get the idea.
Na so
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by livelyjobs: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Let's talk on WhatsApp o7o3!ooo279
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chat with me on Whatsapp
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by ItrendNaija(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
You're not the only one with that million dollar idea with no capital. Don't give up on your dream the right help is on the way. Get the right help dot com is launching in the 20th. Watch out for it
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by 50power: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Try to start small and grow bigger. If your business will meed webhosting, don't go for expensive ones at at the beginning. See cheap and reilanle webhosying in Nigeria here https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/17/host-your-website-on-a-cheap-nigerian-webhost/

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? See the solution here If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? See the solution click here https://articlemama..com/p/i-will-design-your-national-id-card-for.html
Re: I Have Business Idea But No Money by Richhustlershub(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2020
sakanifemi123:
Do you know you can actually start an online business with a little capital , you can start blogging with at low of 5000 naira and make cool money from blogging , as for Hosting , you can get cheap hosting at https://richhustlershub.com/cloudnetvox-review , check hosting and domain to start blogging as a business and make cool cash

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home / Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect / Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.