Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? (1731 Views)

Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card / URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY / Paypal And UBA Africard (prepaid Visa Debit Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Sub5(m): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2011
Hello Niaralanders,
Please i need some help, after my frustration with smartwebng.com, i decided to order for
a hosting plan with justhost.com and i contacted them if they can provide me a Nigerian with
another payment method other than the credit card and paypal on their site and i got this from them

"Hi,

You can pay via a debit card or a paypal account instead if you like.
and we will call for the card"

Please will like to know if anyone has succeded making payment to them with debit card.
Thanks
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Afam4eva(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2011
I hope you don't go crying after joining Justhost. What research did you carry out before deciding to join them. If you must know JustHost is a budget web hosting company and if you're thinking of hosting your forum with them better think twice. Except you want to host some other website with little or no functionality.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Sub5(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2011
Thanks for your concern but this

I hope you don't go crying after joining Justhost. What research did you carry out before deciding to join them. If you must know JustHost is a budget web hosting company and if you're thinking of hosting your forum with them better think twice. Except you want to host some other website with little or no functionality.

Is totally off the question or do you work for smartweb?
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
Sub5:

Is totally off the question or do you work for smartweb?

No i don't work for smartwebng and i know they suck. But consider other options before making up your mind.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Sub5(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ok, i will but you are talking about
functionality
, can you expatiate cos i have read a lot of thread on this forum where justhost.com and hostgator is
recommended but all the same my problem lies with making payment, so i will appreciate any tips with this foreign companies.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Afam4eva(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
Sub5:

Ok, i will but you are talking about , can you expatiate cos i have read a lot of thread on this forum where justhost.com and hostgator is
recommended but all the same my problem lies with making payment, so i will appreciate any tips with this foreign companies.

I'd recommend Hostgator because i've used their service personally and yes they will accept your debit card but they will do some verifications to make sure your card is for real.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by commoninfo: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2011
Yes. I have paid them with my GTbakn VISA DEBT CARD and it was accepted
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by commoninfo: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2011
Yes. I have paid them with my GT bank VISA DEBT CARD and it was accepted
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by dexed(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
Try trudigits, i've tried hosting with some foreign hosts before nd i didnt really enjoy the experience.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by Sub5(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
i have finally made the payment with GT bank master debit card. @commoninfo thanks for coming out straight.
and to those wishing to make this type of payment,you will be needing a current account for it to work.
Re: Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? by eddygalvin: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
@Sub5
are you talking about Gtb Naira Master card?
Pls give details on it.

(1) (Reply)

Organic Traffic Software - Free Youtube Views, Blog Views, Etc 100% Adsense Safe / U.k And U.s Available@4k Each,nigeria@15k,enter To Purchase / Should I Have A Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.