Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State (33911 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
undecided
Honestly sometimes I wonder how the British colonial masters forced the Northern region who are meant to be in Niger republic and chad to be part of Nigeria angry

The Northern Region don't have anything in common with or related to the kind nature of Nigeria.

Hence the is were the problem of Nigeria began undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Samtex444: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by stanliwise(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Kyari79:
That is why i cold the government to eradicate every spiritual actions in this country
Seconded
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by haryothosyn93(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
H
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by stanliwise(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Lawrry:
Just remove their balls, and let them go and sin no more
I am with you on this one. But they should add their pencils with the balls too. But since they kill the victim. Then they should add 50 yrs in prison with Intense labor
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
cry
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by rafcrown(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
ALL herbalists ,Native doctors,Spiritualists,Shrines and SECRET societies in the country must be well registered and well monitored.Record of clients and members must be readily available.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Arewa2Dworld: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
in this very Niger State of ours?...indeed, the heart of men is filled with wickedness.. Rest ON hauwa..may ALLAH forgive ur shortcomings
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Passionate888: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
So a b o k i dey do this kind thing too? Buhari must hear it
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

We wanted to do rituals because we were tired of being poor. But before we killed her, we decided to enjoy her since she would soon die and no one else would enjoy her again.

Just imagine wetin come out from human being mouth

You wey dey do yahoo yahoo,robbing people of their livelihood,are you any different?

Many of your victims have committed suicide after you swindled them.

YOU ARE ALSO A KILLER!!!

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nephilim: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
How many us have Noticed the Increase in Wickedness and Wicked acts?
And because of increase in wickedness, the love of many shall grow cold..

These are signs of end time.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Laziness and greed has lead these 2 idiots to destruction. May they suffer more than what they did to Hauwa their victim.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by tillaman(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
it has been like that since inception

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-rape-butcher-18-year-old-girl-in-niger/

.We had been looking for someone to use for the ritual,

imagine !
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Openbusiness4: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Evil people like this should not be hanged or shot or gassed to death. Evil people like this should be tortured in the most brutal way possible to the point they will be begging for death. Make them feel the pain of a 1000 deaths while keeping them just about alive to feel the pain of another 10,000 deaths, until they are begging their spirit to escape from their body so they can die. "To the Wicked, I will show myself Wicked, to the Evil, i will show myself Evil"

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by oluwaseyi0: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is no increase in wickedness, just more media attention on wickedness, wickedness in this degree has always exist

Infact wickedness has greatly reduced compare to our forefathers time when slaves are buried alongside kings

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by ComeToJesus: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Hell is empty. All the demons are here.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Teejay13(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
They are not just to be arraingned in court, but they deserve first hand death.

Haha, why can humans be this heartless?

They would have used their siblings rayher to see how painful death is.

And since they felt it easy to give birth and norture.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Bmaster(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
R.I.p to the dead.

but on a serious note,why should a teenage girl demand a lift from two men who are totally strangers?

some ladies and awoof things be like 5&6
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Danielmegg(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Dis matter

Tire me ooo
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by godgizzy(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
The prevalency of raping is becoming too alarming this days, is it that the men can no longer cantrol their libido or can't resort to other means; you can easily get a girl at a lower cost or even at mere humble expression..

What satisfaction do you even gain when you force your way into a woman? this is a high level of perversion which the government should curtail with a stricter punishment for any offender...

I applaud the legislative measures of kano government which stipulates castration of such obnoxious act; may be that will serve as a deterrent to others..
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Honestly sometimes I wonder how the British colonial masters forced the Northern region who are meant to be in Niger republic and chad to be part of Nigeria angry

The Northern Region don't have anything in common with or related to the kind nature of Nigeria.

Hence the is were the problem of Nigeria began undecided

Meanwhile in the South, a girl was raped in a church, and they still haven't caught the rapists.

Like North, like South. Maybe that's why we got almaglamated. wink
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

today they are in Netherlands building a school
Tales by moonlight cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Na so abokis go rape my neighbor, buh na she cus am carry big Calabash de go meet aboki de chop him money, naso abiki request she no gree o. Na so abiki call him niggers na so dem back her finish
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Missyajoke(f): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

today they are in Netherlands building a school

grin grin grin grin its a lie
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by vickydevoka(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Na so ab0kis go rape my neighbor, buh na she cus am carry big Calabash de go meet aboki de chop him money, naso abiki request she no gree o. Na so aboki call him niggers na so dem back her finish
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by realstars: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Another Rape?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by boddy4real: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Because government have never persecuted anybody openly like those days when firing squad used to be the answer
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by oneTIMEman(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Some people has decided to rest in hell.
God please console the family of the departed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.