Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Your Best Teacher In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best Teacher In Secondary School (860 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by seedord247(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2011
Mine is Mr. Jabba of Ajumoni Secondary Iyana Isolo, he teaches Economics and he's disciplines and very funny. I remember the way he molest girls in-front of us and teach us how to woo girls and the worst part is that one of his daughter is in our class but he still don't give a dammm.

I really enjoyed him back in the days how how i wish i can get to meet him back.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2011
best teacher or favorite womanizing teacher.

anyway, have to think about it.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by saintneo(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2011
Biology teacher, taught us so much about reproduction.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by fstranger6: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2011
tpiah!:

best teacher or favorite womanizing teacher.

anyway, have to think about it.

so Tpiah, did your teachers hit on you?
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2011
No.

i didnt have the necessary requirements.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by MMM2(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2011
i hate all de teacher in my skool.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by fstranger6: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2011
OMG!

You are such a mess

You are my favorite NL'er hence forth!

This is so hilarious

What if Ileke was in your class, would your teacher have hit on her?

Does she have the necessary requirements?
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by fstranger6: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2011
M M M:

i hate all de teacher in my skool.

May be thats why you did not turn out right?

Got to blame someone for your failure, right?
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by InkedNerd(f): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2011
@OP: Hmmm, the best teacher I ever had was a free spirited hippie. We still keep in contact till this day. I've known this teacher for over 8 years now. He made those 4 idiotic years in high school bearable. Oh and by the way, OP you favorite teacher sounded like a complete douchebag. I don't understand why anyone would like a teacher who would molest girls in front of students and his own daughter.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2011
i forgot to add, the set up at my school didnt encourage that kind of thing, and any unwary teacher so inclined, might find himself out on his ear.

one or two corpers had crushes on the prettier and precocious students.

i cant say i know everything that went on behind closed doors now can i.

but yes, if you had the right stature, your chances of being hit on by rogue teachers, were higher.

most of my teachers were female anyway. Likewise my principal.
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by fstranger6: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Hmmm, the best teacher I ever had was a free spirited hippie. We still keep in contact till this day. I've known this teacher for over 8 years now. He made those 4 idiotic years in high school bearable. Oh and by the way, OP you favorite teacher sounded like a complete douchebag. I don't understand why anyone would like a teacher who would molest girls in front of students and his own daughter.

I am happy you are back!
Re: Your Best Teacher In Secondary School by InkedNerd(f): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2011
fstranger6:

^^^^
I am happy you are black!

Really?

lol, I actually thought about you while I was gone.

(1) (Reply)

A Smarter Way Of Learning Mathematics,english, Physics,econmics,bilology E.t.c / Unn Past Question / Please I Need Your Advise! My Uk Mba Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.