Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5026461 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
codedguy1:

you are even buttressing my point for me. i was dragging him because of his approach not because i dont want him to be with her.

is Ozo not the one chasing Nengi. i just want him to up his game and dong little things like fighting to be with her even if this was a game would something she would appreciate.

but he just gave like that.
Yes it's true, but most times, na that Jezebel go drag the boy out and start talking to him only to start looking uninterested again. I taya for dem.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Which team won and what's the game about

They haven't done the main game yet. This one was to divide them into 8 teams.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
FIGARO00:
Las las, nothing wen Ozo do go sweet these ppl for belle.
They said he will be the first to lose , he came second. Ozo will finally drive some ppl mad in this thread. They need to constantly mention his name for their d*cks to be hard. The thing taya me.
Anyway, I said less talk and banters. Superions, vote o, don't engage in unnecessary arguments.
Again, let's meet for premium smack downs Thursday, 22:00. For now, stay abandoned.
It seems you are not in this thread or you just want them to attack Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pericious:

That haven't done the main game yet. This one was to divide them into 8 teams.

OK thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aroundnaija, our wife Kaisha is coming home this week...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Which team won and what's the game about

The game has not started. No one knows yet but I heard Tacha would be introducing the game to them soon, as the new Oppo partner.

The dance stuff was a way of pairing them into 8 groups of 2 members each, one male and one female.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amillionn:
Yeah thanks. I later figured it out; based how they finished at the game.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

No she isn't, stop underestimating Queen Kaisha!!. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing. It’s such a pity the way people take this game. Every small thing, the guy is a simp, he is a mumu. Other people loose at things and they are not called names. Yesterday see insult because he lost at fuzz ball. What gives that prince or Neo would have won? Was he the only one that lost? Nengi lost so did praise when he ruined the tic tac toe game but noooooo it’s always ozo’s fault. So pathetic. I choose to ignore because because I don’t want to be part of the back and forth but it’s beyond ridiculous. I rest my case.

FIGARO00:
Las las, nothing wen Ozo do go sweet these ppl for belle.
They said he will be the first to lose , he came second. Ozo will finally drive some ppl mad in this thread. They need to constantly mention his name for their d*cks to be hard. The thing taya me.
Anyway, I said less talk and banters. Superions, vote o, don't engage in unnecessary arguments.
Again, let's meet for premium smack downs Thursday, 22:00. For now, stay abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Samueltemi337:
It seems you are not in this thread or you just want them to attack Ozo
I want to reply something, but no need..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Praise no just get sense

What the fck is consent is consent??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
see hoh and deputy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
FIGARO00:
Yes it's true, but most times, na that Jezebel go drag the boy out and start talking to him only to start looking uninterested again. I taya for dem.

she wants him to do something spontaneous. But Ozo seems incapable of understanding that.

The thing dey pain me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
When's Praise and Vee leaving d house..pls?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

The game has not started. No one knows yet but I heard Tacha would be introducing the game to them soon, as the new Oppo ambassador.

The dance stuff was a way of pairing them into 6 group of 2 members each, one male and one female.
My Tacha is a partner not an ambassador cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Praise should chill... Stop being childish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
aroundnaija:
she is like tired of that house sef or lost
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kimbrielle:

grin grin Thanks for that..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Hmmm not even close.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Yes oooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nawa o. Consent is consent wan start fight. Praise mr know it all calm down

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amillionn:
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing. It’s such a pity the way people take this game. Every small thing, the guy is a simp, he is a mumu. Other people loose at things and they are not called names. Yesterday see insult because he lost at fuzz ball. What gives that prince or Neo would have won? Was he the only one that lost? Nengi lost so did praise when he ruined the tic tac toe game but noooooo it’s always ozo’s fault. So pathetic. I choose to ignore because because I don’t want to be part of the back and forth but it’s beyond ridiculous. I rest my case.

Just ignore for now, keep voting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Praise no just get sense

What the fck is consent is consent??
But it's in thesame context as 'yes is yes ' or 'no is no'

Consent is a yes or a no.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Praise, this argument is not necessary undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Asgard13:

You’re not honest with yourself and you know

Vee raps
Tochi raps better
wats ur problem wit someone staning someone... Its only laycon stanners dt u pple bullshit wt reasons up n down, those who joined ozo trained today didnt collect any query and dts how d boi will b groing odas because of ds obvious hatred... Its too much not to support him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Praise for ur mind u are safe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asgard13: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

How many times did you see Tochi rapping or singing in the house? Same Vee that couldn't even recognize her song the last time DJ played it in the party?

Same Tochi, the Uber driver that talked more about his driving experience than music or rap is the one to love because of music?

Same Tochi that never mentioned Music or Rap the last time Biggie asked everyone of them about their goals after BBN, instead he mentioned acting and real estate? Na that one be rapper?

Take it or leave it, no one has pursued his goal as much as Laycon since the history of BBN and that's why people love him. Even his fellow housemates can relate.

Another deluded laycon on nairaland... so rapping is the only ambitious goal by housemates

How do this laycon fans think self... are you even sure you’re watching?

So all the while tochi rap and hype phyno .. na sleep you Dey..
Vee wey they burst na snore you been dey..

Other housemates...Erica putting her first foot forward and winning on her acts na ashawo she come do ba?

Na only laycon wey Dey talk trash be ambitious housemate...

If I call una fool ... e go Dey somehow... but really all this laycon fans thinks like laycon...

You how many times have you listen to laycon song in the last 48 hours..

Now be honest

This layconist people sha...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Afternoon mood, Soo unbothered.....

lCONS WAY.....Join the intelligent train, or keep wailing at the train station...cheesy

LAYCON IS OK.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
tonididdy:

But it's in thesame context as 'yes is yes ' or 'no is no'

Consent is a yes or a no.

"Consent is consent" makes no sense. You can't use it in the same context as yes or no.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbbwings: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Some of you sef. Laycon is broke and relatable to broke people, but Neo is not broke and relatable to pidgin speaking Nigerians who can't speak fluently like Laycon? The same Neo that borrowed 40k or so to participate in BBN?

When did Laycon ever claimed to be broke or poor like Neo or Lucy or uneducated or a drop-out like Nengi? How does the average Nigerian relate to Laycon, a philosopher with 2-1 (4.3 or so) from Unilag?

It's not a must to comment on issues. Sometimes, silence is golden. You guys have called him all sorts of names including broke, ugly, poor, etc.

Everyone love him because insensible Nigerians like yourself looked down on him because of his looks and concluded that the boy got nothing upstairs. You guys couldn't deal with the disappointments when videos of him emerged on YouTube with other highly rated artistes in Nigeria. You guys couldn't deal realizing that the ugly boy is not poor after all, and to shock you all, he's more brilliant and has a better result that 99.9% of his haters.

How many of you graduated with a near first class degree?

There's simply no pity votes anywhere. Boy deserves every damn accolades. Brilliance is not by 6 packs, complexion or height.

We will use Laycon to teach you haters a lesson. Go and give your yeye pity votes to the broke borrower and the poor boli seller from Ogba who couldn't pay her rent
wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

"Consent is consent" makes no sense. You can't use it in the same context as yes or no.

Deleted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

He is right now....Consent is same as agreement.

It can be yes or no....And agreement is bond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.