Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1461414 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Holla! tongue cool

The long wait is over as I believe Y'all have been waiting for this thread - Big Brother Naija "All Stars" 2023: Live Updates!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This year's edition is proudly powered by MoniePoint as the Headline Sponsor.
(IG: @moniepointng)
and HFM as the Associate Sponsor.
(IG: @hfm_nigeria)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ‘All Stars’ edition will feature carefully selected housemates and fan favourites from previous editions of the show. Fans can expect a line-up of exciting and engaging tasks, unpredictable twists and turns, including fan-favourite ‘Ninjas’, a live studio audience, engaging tasks, unpredictable twists and turns. This season will also include the famous pool and grill party and the Saturday Night Raves.

According to the organizers, Big Brother Naija "All Stars" 2023 {Season 8} will start on Sunday 23rd of July 2023. The drama, fun, suspense and romance will air from 7pm on Showmax, DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 with a simulcast on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban and Africa Magic Family.

According to the organizers, the housemates will battle for the grand prize in the next 70 days. The show ends on the 1st of October, 2023.

Media personality and TV host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who has hosted the past Six editions of Big Brother Naija Reality Tv Show (See Gobe, Double Wahala, Pepper Dem, Lockdown, Shine Ya Eye & Level Up) will return as the host of Big Brother Naija "All Stars" Season 8.

Tagged “All Stars Season” the winner of the show will walk away with the grand prize pegged at N120 million Naira among other consolidation prizes.

As a reward for fans this seasons, 30 lucky fans will win one million each in the fan lock challenge where they have the opportunity to lock in their top three favorite housemates all through season.

Big Brother Naija is organized on the foundation of “reality”.
It’s a social experiment which aims to put together people of/from diverse backgrounds, culture and experiences to live and work together.
Unity in diversity is the major motivation of the show.
Housemates are allowed and encouraged to live their “normal lives”.
They are free to do anything as long as it doesn’t contravene the house rules.

Quick Reminder Of Big Brother Naija's Rules And Regulations:
Rule 1:
Housemates must respect the House and their fellow contestants at all times.

Rule 2:
The Housemates will have no contact with the outside world and they are kept busy by the various tasks and challenges set by Biggie. Being in such close proximity with a house full of strangers can be tough going and Biggie has set rules that need to be followed.

Rule 3:
Big Brother has complete control over everything going on in the house and Biggie never discusses anything that goes on outside of the house with anyone inside.

Rule 4:
The Housemates are filmed 24/7 and they must have their microphones on at all times. The viewers must be able to hear all conversations at all times and are not allowed to whisper or cover their mouths while speaking to fellow Housemates. They are also not allowed to reveal the location of the cameras and microphones.

Rule 5:
Diary Sessions are one of the most important aspects of the show’s success and are compulsory. Once a Housemate is called to the Diary Room, they must drop everything they are doing and proceed to the Diary Room. Failure to do so will result in a fine, "a strike" or worse. Housemates can request to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night. Sunglasses and hats are not permitted in the Diary Room. The door for the Diary Room will be locked when not in use and no one is allowed into the room if it is occupied.

It is very important to note:
Diary Sessions and Nominations are compulsory and Housemates need to give valid reasons for nominating a fellow Housemate. Biggie reserves the right to take his time to answer any questions, but will always return with an answer. Biggie will not entertain any personal questions. What happens in the Diary Room stays in the Diary Room and Housemates cannot discuss anything that happens in the Diary Room. Exceptions to this rule are events such as Head of House Tasks.

Rule 6:
Nominations are important and Housemates are not allowed to discuss the reasons for their nominations with anyone other than Big Brother. If a Housemate does so it will be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence others. They are not allowed to communicate via hints, signs, symbols or written notes. Housemates are not allowed to enter into any alliance or scheme to plot the downfall of fellow Housemates. Communication in the house in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and any other local language other than English is not permitted.

Rule 7:
Housemates are not allowed to strike, intimidate, threaten or act in any way that can be construed as violent towards any fellow Housemates. This could result in immediate disqualification.

Rule 8:
Housemates are not allowed to bring the following into the house:

- CDs, CD players, radios, iPod, iPad
- Walkmans, DVD/Blu-Ray players, televisions
- Mobile phones, Smart phones
- Computers, Laptops, Notepads
- Video game consoles, Computer games
- Calendars
- Diaries
- Pen and paper or any writing materials
- Eyeliner (Or any other make-up that could be used for writing.)
- Alarm clocks
- Watches
- Any electronic equipment requiring batteries
- Weapons, drugs and narcotics
- Medication (except for agreed personal medication in consultation with Big Brother)
- Clothes with prominent logos, clothes with fine stripes or dots, silk clothes, solid white clothes.)
- Your pet cat and your children (although, you can bring pictures of your children and your cat)

Rule 10:
Housemates can bring the following into the House:
- Cigarettes / cigars / tobacco
- Reading material, either a book or magazine.
- Moisturising cream
- Shaving foam, deodorant, shower lotion, pack of razor blades
- Day cream, night cream and eye cream
- One cleansing lotion. Cleansing tonic.
- Perfume or after shave
- Hairspray/ gel hair conditioner and wax
- Lip balm
- Musical Instrument (provided it doesn’t need batteries)

Rule 11:
Biggies’ word is law and all Housemates must comply with his requests at all times without fail.

Rule 12:
Only Biggie can open up the storage room where the Housemates will find everything that they need for Tasks, Challenges etc. Biggie will inform the Housemates that the Storage Room is open and the Head of House will proceed there to retrieve what Biggie has put there for the Housemates daily and weekly needs.

For More Information, Visit The Official Website Of Big Brother Naija Via The Link Below:
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-naija

Or
Follow Big Brother Naija Official Social Media Handles Via The Links Below:

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/bigbronaija/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BBNaija?s=20

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bigbrothernaija

Are you all ready for Big Brother Naija "All Stars" Season 8? tongue

Lovers of Big Brother Naija, kindly SHARE live UPDATES, GOSSIPS and OPINIONS about the housemates and so on here.

I go by the name Mr. Odewale Adesoye A. K. A. Green Man and I am going to be your host for this year's Big Brother Naija "All Stars" on Nairaland Forum.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Check out the names, pictures and profiles of the Male House Mates who made the list as updated by Mr. Odewale Adesoye A. K. A. Mr. Green Man:

https://www.nairaland.com/7776661/meet-bbnaija-all-stars-2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Check out the names, pictures and profiles of the Female House Mates who made the list as updated by Mr. Odewale Adesoye A. K. A. Mr. Green Man:

https://www.nairaland.com/7776526/meet-bbnaija-all-stars-2023

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SweetPoison22: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Big Brother distraction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Special recognition to the boss himself Mr. Seun and all the hardworking super Moderators: nlfpmod, Mynd44, dominique (mama no nonsense) mukina2 (mama sport cheesy). BBNaija is back again.

Special Shoutout to the following people just to mention but a few:
Vizkiz, Papiikush, Omicron007, Omooba77, NwaNimo1, ijustdey, , arrewa, Islie, latesthubs, nancyofosua, Synord, Hewrites, WriterNig, Maxymilliano, LesbianBoy, Dalil8, Crown128, finallybusy, slawormiir, Schoolshoe, , celebrityblog, Bbae, LoveTalk, Tiffany07, Sebastine1994, Sweetnesstwins, walemoney007, wese90, Presegs, blessedchild234, obalola007, FERNANDEZISBACK, doggedfighter, Rocktation, SonyaSpence, Bravejayh, Nonso37, Damikjay, Adesquare2, iamyemiakins, Gbegirisoup, Froshloaded, genius43, BluntTheApostle, Clement1111, Shezkid01, Dalil8, WriterNig, slyfox35, Rossycee, Smara, Hecattee, ImpregnaTor, Legendrysailor, nonireel, 3RNEST, and OgaDeyVex, Revolva, meobizy Aguwanyi, Onyi99, ThunderSwitch, BarristerAlarig, EmmyCC, JUDGEJUDITH, bamideleoyin, TheEnforcer, bentenny, paiporte, Tatiana4u, meobizy, kushercain, LordTheus, 100naira, bentenny, OG316, EmmyCC, Clement111, Geezeem, QueenSindel, meobizy, Threebear, Dotez, Lauryn41, thatigboman, Flamemignon1, Wotowotoman, Skrrrrrrr, safarigirl, Aguwanyi, SEO2002, Giel, Dsimmer, Gbadoboy, LordTheus,
Sirfee, Giel, Oluwapomile1, Eeghe, Geniro, purest21, Emina33, 3rnest threebear, ovoP, ibkayee, ifunayalov, iamJ, Siki355, junbi, kenzkeys, aro1, frankgiel, Munzy14, ovokoo, geekybabe, 1bkaye, sod09, yuneehk, toseen7, chiefheywhy, spdazzy, Ekinematics, Chisco82, Burticious, vladimiros, COOL10, Akorkor, NicoBaba, barallanee, toseen7, AntiBrutus, Lhimeet, Eosigwe, Zicoraads, Anikulhapo, Ginaz, Enoqueen, AmazingAngel, ObaOni, Maureensylvia, Divay22, SoftP, gr8gem, Slymonster, Eksbabe, Scholar90, SirusX, Seasy, JehanEddy07, Plus10, Larkz, 100naira, Carammel, Ladoshady, Timmypaul, Zaho1, bodyonchecheche, hustleranthem, Twoclans, doyinisaac, Micxwell, Berryice, Laveda, Smellymouth, Akshow, Onyeomanono24, Crowntoro, Giwish, Dynamite02, Agbgift, ammyluv2002, Slymonster, Janellemonae, Lonelydora, UjSizzle, Mediocre, SmartyPants, Bobbyunitedfc, Queenfav, veekid, Vivly, Suyamasta, Phi001, Pinkpebbles, Justi4jesu, Afam4eva, Enemmo, Babydioku, safarigirl, MizOmalicha, JehanEddy07, Teelaw4life, Ogorwyne, Peacett, Sheylarhh, Mctowel01, thatigboman, Reussite, minervathena, nigerianwoman, nelll2, noxybabe, Neimar, Coyotejack, viciati, IamD18, Cocoberry, stephleena, Neimar, dannyxy, nadesh, beorn, Monsuratulatu, seasy, yale9, agbgift, Tatiana4u, OddslordIsBack, viciati, playboy99, garfield1, yhenny,

You guys really made the previous editions fun and awesome on Nairaland Forum.

Please no permanent enemy here. Let's move on and catch enough fun and vibes as this season is going to be awesome.

Please bury your brawl from past seasons. “When a new season starts, old ones are passed away” grin grin

Thank you guys for the support.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Only a few more days till the anticipated #BBNaija All-Stars!

What are you looking forward to seeing this Season?

Get and stay connected to @dstvnigeria and @gotvng.

8 Likes

Only two days left until the much-awaited #BBNaija All-Stars Season!

Tune in and don't miss the launch on Sunday, 23 July, at 7:00 PM WAT.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Until the show starts. Let me return to the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Season after Season, the Housemates have brought the heat.🔥
Now it's time to assemble your dream team of #AllStars! #BBNaija geng, which Season bust your head the most? Tell us 👇🏾

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
No sleep geng, gather here!
Tell a friend to tell a friend that #BBNaija is coming soon.🔥

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
It’s the return of the faves to the Biggieverse 🚀

#AllStars season baby 🔥

What has been your favourite #BBNaija season?
See Gobbe | Double Wahala | Pepper Dem | Lockdown | Shine Ya Eye | Level Up

📺 @africamagic channels
🗓️ 23 July
⌚️ 19:00

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Anticipating

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Twoclans coming out from hibernation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2023
I don land for BBNaija-A-Thon grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2023
May this BBNaija 2023 "All Stars" favour me and my family

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Interested in seeing how an All-Star edition for our Big Brother version will play out.

Following.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2023
LordTheus:
Interested in seeing how an All-Star edition for our Big Brother version will play out.

Following.
Same here

So much egos will be conflicting on the show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2023
I must find a way to get my share from this show whether the organizers like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Twoclans:
Twoclans coming out from hibernation.

Oya nahhhhhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hello everybody.

I don come again.

Can't wait for Sunday, excited to see who comes on stage

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Military Zone..

This land is not for sale and no trespassing..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
If it's a second chance thing then i see no reason or sense in bringing back past winners

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Presently present

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Hello everybody.

I don come again.

Can't wait for Sunday, excited to see who comes on stage

Welcome

Looking forward to seeing pere and cross.I just hope they are coming.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tightguy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let's go there .........!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Another season again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Dotez:
If it's a second chance thing then i see no reason or sense in bringing back past winners

I've been singing this for the past one week in the Titans thread. It makes literally no damn sense.

But, oh well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
One thing I am not looking forward to is Kayode shielding housemates and censoring proper adult scenes. South Africans complained that his influence was rubbing off on their own creative director. Couple this with the returning housemates being old and slow — miss me with this potential rubbish. Sha, my viewership of the show has been on a steady decline. It won't surprise me if I clock out after a week.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
The designated channel 198 now available on DSTV

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOMnaija(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don show....I vex unfollow big brother since bayo got evicted in big brother Africa 2001, uti brought back my interest, then I lost it again, then Kevin came and rekindled the interest, then lost it again, then came thin tall Tony, then I lost it again, then came teddy A, then I lost it again, then came kiddwaya, then lost it again, but now...I've got my mojo back...lets go.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sunday almost here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.