Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5020905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Onyi99:

I swear
I don pray tire grin
I just wish someone can talk to him
Wish there is a way i can just appear in his dream this night cry
Maybe if and only If biggie gives dem chance to speak with their family, maybe one of his sister will put in some words to him.if dey are permitted sha.
Better still Kidd completely take charge,if not Ozo might just continue dat stuff o, grin grin(we'll just av to keep defending whr necessary).

I don't really av problem with all dat though.
What is really disgusting is Ozo getting dragged for whatsoever sup btwn her and Kidd.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Clearly Biggie has his favorites.

Same expo he gave Ozo, he's giving Laycon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
its funny to see Erica's apologists an intercontinental por.n dog coming for Nengi.

yes, Nengi's looks deceived us!! we thought she'd give us fresh por.n each day, but alas it was sister Erica ngozi with her black small nyash, whose puss.y has been flogged hard!

if Nengi had the opportunities Erica had,she wouldn't become a cumbag like Erica...Erica with all her education, career, and well travelled.. how's she doing? her mouth,is a semen bin.. tueeh!

don't compare Erica with Nengi.. Nengi lost her parents..

had to fend and provide for whatever she has.

struggled to get to the level she's right now.

while your useless Erica, despite having it all on a platter on gold..she's useless, an upcoming Mia khalifa.

and the tendencies of her ending as single mother is high again.

#prayers for Erica's mum#

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by samplanner(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
FrankGiel:

I was looking for logic but found none! grin grin

She will never be proud to have a brother/sister with such levelof IQ.

It doesn't matter how you see my comment. But deep down you, you won't wish to have a sister like Erica who would disgrace your family on national TV by having sex with a stranger she just met who does not respect her value as a woman.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
FrankGiel:

I was looking for logic but found none! grin grin

She will never be proud to have a brother/sister with such levelof IQ

Ewooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Laycon my love! You're doing great!!! Keep being you

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Please attack Kidd nh! grin cheesy cheesy

I'm pleading, attack Kidd. I'm not Erica's fan, I'm Kidd's fan attacking your favorite Nengi.

Don't you have anything against Kidd? cheesy

Is you short of words? Is you out of punches against Kidd.cheesy

I can't imagine Kidd stopping so low to have a thing with this Mercy 0.7

Uncle you fall under the umbrella of Kiddrica.

There are three parts. Kidd, Kiddrica and Erica. You're Kiddrica. All your comments point to that fact. You're not a Kidd stan.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

You see how brighto opened his mouth?.

He was surprised to see how old she looked with that bloated tummy.... grin cheesy grin grin grin

He's surprised to see the queen of content in front of him ....he's awestruck...look at him again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
mattgoners:
i no understand you oo...who is beefing Whorica?

What gave Vee the impetus to be advising Laycon against Erica based on say "she's playing with your feelings" or whatever nonsense narrative she spun? If Laycon wasn't a sore loser, what brought Vee into this matter?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Please attack Kidd nh! grin cheesy cheesy

I'm pleading, attack Kidd. I'm not Erica's fan, I'm Kidd's fan attacking your favorite Nengi.

Don't you have anything against Kidd? cheesy

Is you short of words? Is you out of punches against Kidd.cheesy

I can't imagine Kidd stopping so low to have a thing with this Mercy 0.7

He won't. He would rather wife that Mercy 0.7. That's why he won't debase her in that house..

If you value something, you would be patient with it..

See the way he has turned your whoring fav to a rabid dog on live TV?.

That's because he views her as a sex t0y that she is... grin grin

He would keep flogging her peppered Toto while he plays around with Nengi Nengz... grin cheesy

Oya cryyyyyy!... grin

If you expect me to leave WhorErica and troll Kiddwaya. You are on a long thing. I know you are not a fan of Kidd. You are just using him to mask your real fav who is WhorErica. I can't be fooled!..

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
the same Kidd that said he wants to have Nengi outside the house?

the same Kidd that told nengi,to kiss him?

if Nengi was as cheap or clingy as Erica,Kidd for no look Erica small black nyash twice.

Chile!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by blezzy080: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
A rear picture of Erica fans after playing defense all day grin grin

Stan peace of mind una no gree hear

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:

He's surprised to see the queen of content in front of him ....he's awestruck...look at him again cheesy cheesy cheesy
see big belle, she's hot in that dress tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brubembem:

Show me another housemate Nengi has held like this. It mustn't be Ozo this time, just another housemate.cheesy grin

Why Kidd? Must she go wet because of Kidd?

Kidd even shouted at her "Nengi leave me nh", but you all sure watched it and didn't update us, if Na Erica, una go turn to ojuelegba NTA broadcasters with updates and pictures.

Why is Nengi so desperate?
Tell your Kidd to leave Nengi and Ozo alone and stop shadowing

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Laycon cant keep Erica off his mouth. Erica regard him less... he should move on.

He cant just handle rejection

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wentworthorg:
This Laycon and Erica back and forth is unnecessary. Erica doesnt love Laycon.Fine,but they can be friends.Guy wants relationship at all despite the fact that he has a girl outside and isnt going to take no for an answer. Hence,begins to castigate her.Babe says shes so done with him.Qed.Kudos to prince who handled his own rejection admirably well and has since moved on.Now that's a man.[s][/s]

Just shut ur thrash. Laycon has move on, tell ur whorica to move on too, she should not expect anything from Laycon, not even consolation

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:
the same Kidd that said he wants to have Nengi outside the house?

the same Kidd that told nengi,to kiss him?

if Nengi was as cheap or clingy as Erica,Kidd for no look Erica small black nyash twice.

Chile!

Giddem mama!... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The thing dey pain Dem Wella... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chibabe005:
its funny to see Erica's apologists an intercontinental por.n dog coming for Nengi.

yes, Nengi's looks deceived us!! we thought she'd give us fresh por.n each day, but alas it was sister Erica ngozi with her black small nyash, whose puss.y has been flogged hard!

if Nengi had the opportunities Erica had,she wouldn't become a cumbag like Erica...Erica with all her education, career, and well travelled.. how's she doing? her mouth,is a semen bin.. tueeh!

don't compare Erica with Nengi.. Nengi lost her parents..

had to fend and provide for whatever she has.

struggled to get to the level she's right now.

while your useless Erica, despite having it all on a platter on gold..she's useless, an upcoming Mia khalifa.

and the tendencies of her ending as single mother is high again.

#prayers for Erica's mum#
Erica has really gotten you pre occupied. Seems shes so amazing you just cant stop talking about her just for one second.You ve been raving about her all day.Interesting

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
blezzy080:
A rear picture of Erica fans after playing defense all day grin grin

Stan peace of mind una no gree hear

Hahaha hahahaha... grin grin grin

No be small thing eh in Tufaces voice...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aww
See Tacha kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wentworthorg:
This Laycon and Erica back and forth is unnecessary. Erica doesnt love Laycon.Fine,but they can be friends.Guy wants relationship at all despite the fact that he has a girl outside and isnt going to take no for an answer. Hence,begins to castigate her.Babe says shes so done with him.Qed.Kudos to prince who handled his own rejection admirably well and has since moved on.Now that's a man.

Y'all be saying kudos to Prince who handled his very well

You didn't realise the circumstances are different

Prince has 3-4 gals in that house who wants him in that house...

He was mr.Nigeria.....

He has ego

Nengi made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship in the house

Both gave each other space and maintained it

Nengi is not kissing ọzọ, sucking her nipples, handling or groping and making out with ozo to rub it on prince

They both respected each others space

Even if she does... Prince has t.baj, it may not move him one bit

No gal in that house wants laycon for a relationship

Not like I blame them

But your Erica wants to eat her cake and have it, you want him to be your friend... Knowing he has feelings for you... You don't want him to be distant... But you kept running it in his face, despite they having a conversation about it, yet nothing changed...

They are all living in the same house
To me laycon has handled it well, if it were me... I will either poison Erica or kid or both grin grin grin

Cut laycon some slack and put yourself in his shoes, that's what got vee upset.... It's common sense and all about respect...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's amazing how people stay up late at night to have a glimpse of Hot adults expressing themselves under the cover of a duvet and darkness and the the watchful eye of the infrared lense and u suddenly think you are better.. you even have the urge to search out the pictures of their act and think you are not a bloody hypocrite.. make it make sense na!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunni:
How i wish you icons should just stop dragging erica matter, because you are just making her getting more fans out of pity, even if she's walking naked up and down in the house, you guys should just look away. And please whatever anybody in the house are saying, please tell us as it is. Thanks
its not only icons dat are dragging her oo...its just dat elites just know how to blame Laycon for her misdeeds

Btw she is not gaining any fans rather she is loosing...you can go check twitter how her fans have since turn to prayer warriors on top her matter only here on Nl you see them forming

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Doro is a cheerful giver grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Andrew13:
see big belle, she's hot in that dress tho

My guy she's hot in anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fayar:

Oh well if you think so....

But with that old face and protruding tummy, I doubt that's what he's in awe of..... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
[/color]
Froshloaded:
[color=#006600] Laycon do you think we are a joke ?
Please give us Laycon diary section update thank you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What gave Vee the impetus to be advising Laycon against Erica based on say "she's playing with your feelings" or whatever nonsense narrative she spun? If Laycon wasn't a sore loser, what brought Vee into this matter?
Dont mind that vee.So Erica shouldn't be free because Laycon is around.No wonder she was almost sent packing yesterday. Her day of reckoning is almost here anyway

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
samplanner:

It doesn't matter how you see my comment. But deep down you, you won't wish to have a sister like Erica who would disgrace your family on national TV by having sex with a stranger she just met who does not respect her value as a woman.
On God, I'll rather have her that I have watched than the image I have of you from what you have written . I swear!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay..

Nothing much, Getfit brought waist trainers and DS.

Our boy is on the screen now
how is my Laycon? I hvnt seen him today cry

Hopefully i get home before hoh challenge. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Missfree:
[color=#990000][/color] Please give us Laycon diary section update thank you
It's diary session ,not section.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Borrusia:
Doro is a cheerful giver grin

Shameless animal

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4424) (4425) (4426) (4427) (4428) (4429) (4430) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.