Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059664 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lilyspring99:
See how superions are making y'all look like fools,they are not even relying grin grin
Keep dragging Ozo inugo
As if he the one with your destiny cry
Asin the boy no offend anyone to follow his love of his life they are dragging him ..Nigerians ehn

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kidd with the vibes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

Hahaha the guy is the richest housemates o if na money forget that side jus that is not gud n woman affairs
whatever,he thought his looks can get him any girl but my nengi didn't disappoint sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:
Make he forget DT heart matter..
He should focus n stop making a fool of himself
Write him a letter bros grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=SammyFX post=93713068][/quote]Pls this one no be campaign matter, am being honest my friend
Hw do u want Kidd to beat dora without votes embarassed
Na why I prefer bba sad
Naija get poor mentality sha undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
don't go and use your precious time to do something meaningful

be there watching and following bbnaija update back to back..
did I complain to you,please I don't know how to do anything meaningful,come teach me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OscarJaden(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
did I complain to you,please I don't know how to do anything meaningful,come teach me
location?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo after all these insults Ozo is enduring here and you let him down on Sunday , it will be the biggest embarrassment of your life .

Just jump and pass all the abusive posts and keep voting .

I know it's difficult seeing someone you like getting accused falsely , but always focus on the bigger picture .

To achieve success in any aspect of life , you have to be mentally strong and know that you shouldn't throw stones at every rabbies infected dog that barks .

There is no one I know that has something good going on for them , that wakes up every morning to abuse people without reason nor provocation .

Some people prowling the earth are living deads

Spiritually they've been killed but their physical body moves , talks and socializes, but inside there is nothing left .

Such living deads are purposeless in life, their only job is to disrupt order and create chaos .

Treat such people the way you'd treat a dead body (not affiliated with you) lying by the roadside .

Cover your nose and keep walking .

Or in this case - keep voting .

Were your comments above inspired by Laycon's reaction (or lack of it) to Erica's outburst on Saturday, cos the similarity in lessons learnt are striking grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
location?
Give me a hint of the meaningful things you do first

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dorathy and Prince still Leading the votes.

I see Kidd and Ozo going come sunday.

4get all those Ozo fans making noise on nairaland. They are just using their other account to make Ozo trend.

The truth remain:

Dorathy and Prince are still topping.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Drakeblend I heard nengi has replied the ditto, please can You confirm the authenticity of that?

Thanks...

Yours truely Munzy... grin.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Threebear:
[s] Team Ozo after all these insults Ozo is enduring here and you let him down on Sunday , it will be the biggest embarrassment of your life .

Just jump and pass all the abusive posts and keep voting .

I know it's difficult seeing someone you like getting accused falsely , but always focus on the bigger picture .

To achieve success in any aspect of life , you have to be mentally strong and know that you shouldn't throw stones at every rabbies infected dog that barks .

There is no one I know that has something good going on for them , that wakes up every morning to abuse people without reason nor provocation .

Some people prowling the earth are living deads

Spiritually they've been killed but their physical body moves , talks and socializes, but inside there is nothing left .

Such living deads are purposeless in life, their only job is to disrupt order and create chaos .

Treat such people the way you'd treat a dead body (not affiliated with you) lying by the roadside .

Cover your nose and keep walking .

Or in this case - keep voting [/s] .
The president of Simpson united of Nigeria has spoken.

I know you ain't voting, you never vote..

You have said it here time without number that you never vote.. That you just chop the money.

Deny it and I will splash your receipts here..

I hail you..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hiptv just showed Laycon Fierce

Starboy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
ozo must top the poll on sunday oo
no cap doing my own bits

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
HIP tv showing Laycon song

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:

4get all those Ozo fans making noise on nairaland. They are just using their other account to make Ozo trend.

The truth remain:

chai shocked shocked
God forbid Kidd leaves cry cry cry

My people come and see oo, we need act fast
Pls maximize ur votes
We can't be shamed on Sunday embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by flyingpig: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:

The truth remain:

How do you see who's topping votes? Would like to see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Agbgift:
Pls oooo that letter OZo is writing to Nengi is it task or what?

I think it's their wager if not he would have being penalized
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TrollPolice001: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Honesty speaking, this thread is dead without Ellites vs Icons.

The both were the life of the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OscarJaden(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
Give me a hint of the meaningful things you do first
will connect you to that old rich man you are looking for and ever wanted
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
I no want see this Ozo for my T.V screen again next week. He is even writing love letter. What is wrong with him? Some people might still be considering voting for him out of pity and he is writing nonsense, it's like it's lipstick sef. What is all this? Na wa for this guy.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
will connect you to that old rich man you are looking for and ever wanted
lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OscarJaden(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
lol
interested?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Voteeeeee oooooo

VOTE Ozo to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Frank65:
This thread sef.....So Erica don go....Nobody to drag again so you people decided to face Ozo

Well, in my opinion, Ozo is a very intelligent young man but naive in relationship matters. I think his life has always revolved around academics. According to him, this is his first time trying to go into a relationship. So this mistake he is making now is something he was supposed to make when he was in year one or two. However, he was focused only on his books which is not a bad thing.

The only reason why what he is doing looks awkward is because people expect that someone as mature as him should have passed this amateur stage in toasting a girl/handling relationship matters.

Even the most popular housemate Laycon made the same mistake that Ozo is making now, until Erica made it clear to him that Kidd is her choice by constantly romancing him in Laycon's presence. Trust me, if Erica wasn't constantly kissing Kidd and rubbing it in Laycon's face, he would have still been pursuing Erica up till now(He still admitted to liking Erica yesterday.... this is even after she cursed him and threatened to kill him). If Laycon who is more street smart than Ozo could make the same relationship mistake, then I don't see why ajebutter like Ozo should be crucified.

Everybody wants to form relationship expert online even the ones that cry and beg girls for just their number. If they begin to expose all of us here, u will find out that many of us have done/is doing worse than Ozo in handling relationship affairs.

Abeg vote Ozo.....na love he love, he no kill person

While you may have some valid points, the difference between Laycon and Ozo's cases is that Laycon was shooting way higher above his class and comfort zone by going after Erica. He actually dared to do what other more physically endowed guys could not even attempt to do, which is a plus already. A rejection was expected and not surprising at all.

On the other hand, Ozo had all the necessary tools in the physical and mental box to handle Nengi. Unfortunately, with the way he naively handled the chase after Nengi, his supposed strong points have kinda been laid to waste and instead of him to change strategy, he appears to be flogging a dead horse. Well, time will tell whether he'll be vindicated eventually, but I really don't see that happening.

I believe Prince still has a higher chance of bedding Nengi than Ozo. Kidd? definitely yes.

Nonetheless, there are other more valuable things to achieve than chasing a woman. In these areas, I think Ozo holds his head proud.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Threebear:

Bless you .

You Dey see as icons Dey vote for ozo ooo

After you go Dey yab our Laycon

It’s just that ozo is a good and intelligent guy and nothing else

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
To all the Icon's pls lets relax and save our money for Laycon anytym is up for possible eviction.

Pls if u must vote only use ur DStv/mobile app voting. Never waist ur money to vote oo.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
ICON'S,

Banish overconfidence. Finals is a different ball game. People bring out their ammunition. Everyone is a threat. Even those you don’t think are “that strong” could be weaponized by your opponent.

Pls lets us be wise ooooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dear, Nairaland
I need answers pls I heard that, that later ozo is writing is for wager task, how true is that...

Thanks

Yours lovely,
Lilcraze

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.