Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4989609 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
majamajic:

Least ? No one eat more than prince

His only competitor is Eric , but he eat more than Eric too
Reallly? The way they borrow his food, I thought he doesn't eat much.

I don't really know about that guy sef, sometimes, I don't even remember he exist in that house.

But people that work out eat slot though.. That is why I never faulted Eric for that..

Big man=Big food

Tolanibaj is the number one eater I know in that house then..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
angry una de give me useless mentions for this thread o... Kilode ogbeni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
jayjaycee0:

So Ozo is now a parent figure to Nengi is it. Let me follow you and wallow in this your crass deluison. Are you supposed to be free with your lover or trapped.
Trapped you called it, with what if i may ask? are they legally married so, why is she not walking out of the friendship if she feels suffocated?. I however will not blame you for seeing it that way, you are not alone, hence we are backward nation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
majamajic:

Threebar , u can be confusing , sometimes u turn to a woman , now u are a man , stop confusing me pls
Follow the one your instincts tell you .
Human instincts don't lie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning Threebear,hope youare good.
Kindly drop your bank account details let me send you something to vote Simpson.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
The chief priest has dropped Ozo for Prince, he will be voting Prince alone should he get to the final.
Ozo had good prospect just like Neo, what went wrong with those two?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:
Vote for Kiddwaya!!!
The show will be empty and so boring without him. Vote for Kiddwaya!! Vote for Kiddwaya!! E get why.. I don talk my own o.
They have no idea yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Simran94:

Did you see what happened yesterday night at all? Did you see when nengi was looking for Ozo up and down the house? Did you see when she eventually found him, she went to lie beside him on the bed in garden? Did you see when she started touching his beards and his mouth?
Freaking ignore this people. They know the truth, they just don't want to admit it cause it doesn't suit their agenda .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Team Ozo keep arguing senselessly .

Both CMC, Cubana and Laycon's fans are now supporting Prince .

Hope you're ready to welcome Ozo back on Sunday ....

You argue all day with useless people defending nonsense .

Anyway , let me go and vote .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
akthedream2019:
Kindly drop your bank account details let me send you something to vote Simpson.

Thanks

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Icons listen up.
Voting kiddwaya is like feeding a roaring lion that will later come back to eat you up!

Voting kiddwaya is like pouring water into an ocean!

Be wise, do NOT vote kiddwaya!
Prince is even a better option if your hand is scratching you.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
carammel:
The chief priest has dropped Ozo for Prince, he will be voting Prince alone should he get to the final.
Ozo had good prospect just like Neo, what went wrong with those two?
Tht I dnt belive na jus strategy to pump votes fr ozo more... The guy is still supporting the two of them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I dropped 100 votes for Prince, I've been reluctant about voting any housemate

I think it'll be strategic to vote prince
So that the up two can be tight and either of Kidd or ozo would leave

If iCons can decide to vote prince
I have 1800votes wasting
What do you think
Cc
Brownsun
Froshloaded
Dannyxy
icons
My head no just settle well on who to vote to avoid stories that touch

If you read the post you quoted well, he's trying to tell us iCONs that,voting any other hms whatsoever will make it difficult to know how we should work hard in future as that will reveal our competition to us. Even the prince you think is weak can pull a surprise and become a threat later.

Pls keep your vote this week bro .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Icons voting, to vote no dey tire una?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
mycar:

Neo was the person that Nengi asked to beg Ozo, how can the same neo advised him otherwise, they also have their own relationship ups and downs. show me one relationship in the history of big brother that people found to be perfect. This is the same way people critized Teddy A and bambam, what happened at the end. Please don't let eveil propaganda becloud your sense of reasoning.

Not true, Neo advised Ozo t o go for Nengi and should not slow down cos she is a strong contender and a big deal.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2020
majamajic:

Threebar , u can be confusing , sometimes u turn to a woman , now u are a man , stop confusing me pls

She/he keeps confusing the thunder that I have prepared for her/him.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Icons, I wish Vee was up for eviction

It would have prevented all these confusion

And it would have been a statement, it would have been an opportunity to eliminate our rivals
And also an opportunity to reward Vee for her loyalty to laycon, she was there for him through the good, the bad and the ugly.. When he was depressed, and when they were winning... She's been a loyal friend

Icons are divided
On Monday, some were here shouting vote for kid
Yesterday, it was prince
Today now.. They are saying ozo

It's best to not vote for any, recuperate lost energy, register more sims, save more for laycon... We will need that in the finals

But people will vote... If we all agree here not to vote, which isn't the case anyways, we are just a small fraction of the iconic movement... On twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp groups

At the end of the day, I have come to accept... Icons votes will be divided... The only person not getting votes from icons is Dora and she has a strong base

Let's see how it all unfolds... The margins will be tight that's for sure... For now one can't say this person is safe from eviction

But if I were to bet, I'll bet on ozo and kid being safe

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Kidd must stay for real but the fear of Elites and Wayademgang and the damage they might wanna cause should Kidd make the final is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin grin
Which damage? Una don win show already now... Just dash am votes make d guy reach finals.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sushieater: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Titaniumental:

No no don't get it twisted,

As an Icon,I've a capacity of 80k votes or there about,buh sincerely I can't go tru d stress of giving it out,except for Laycon.

Buh my advice from past Experience and current ongoing is if you want to Vote anyone at all,Vote Ozo,Ozo is the only guy amidst those 4 that will nvr be an obstacle for Laycon In final.

Prince is getting stronger and stronger

Kidd like I said earlier of he enters final,anything can happen with if Money is spent in well I. the right channel.

Dorathy is obviously strong and getting to d final will.make her stronger.

Ozo is getting weaker and weaker due to his case with Nengi,a lot of people are dropping dat guy,as a matter of fact I thought he will be d major obstacle for Laycon as at week 2,but not anymore.

Ozo fan parading as an Icon so that Icons go vote for Ozo. You came here preaching that people should stop bringing down housemates to promote another, but all you did was to bring down Kiddwaya so that people won't vote for him. How dare you question Kidd's friendship with Laycon as strategy, even earlier in the show with the whole Laycon and Erica ish, Kidd kept it 100% with Laycon, He never beefed him. But now, he's using Laycon as strategy. Your Ozo, has Neo, Nengi, Vee, Ozone and Ozo fans voting for him, yet you still feel the need to decampaign another just to promote another and na you still dey preach make people no do am, your hypocrisy dey another level.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Edakun e epp Prince with online votes embarassed

Vote Prince embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MssRose(f): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
shawolin2020:
I actually took out time to study Ozo since I see people call him simp on social media. I've been following the conversation here and I just conclude majority don't actually watch the two well. No doubt Ozo is crazily in love with her. At the same time, Nengi is also in love with him only that she's matured at heart to hold on and don't play to the camera. Ozo is a straight forward person that can't pretend or hide his feelings. So pure at heart. Ozo weakness is when to back out and watch crawling back to him. Last night events shows clearly Nengi is also into him. Ozo was with Dora and she had to go look for him. She then use Kidd to calm her nerves down. Nengi was with the other housemates when Ozo went to the garden and she went out for him. She likes Ozo for real and won't want to let go of him in the house. Whatever she do with Kidd is a game to probably calm her self down when Ozo is out with Dora. I wish Ozo can just let her be. Ozo is what every woman should crave for.
You said it, since this covid, I've been working from home so I have enough time to watch the show, the problem Ozo have is that he is so pure at heart to notice the game, last week she was all over him, wears his clothes and really got so close to him, telling him to own up to his feelings for her that he has no emotions, gets obviously jealous when he plays with others, this gave the young man hope to apply pressure and suddenly this week, the reverse is the case.
Well, it's all good sha, I just hope after BBN he takes some red pills and I pray this experience and bashing he's received so far doesn't turn him into a heartless player without emotion. To Ozo it's a reality show and he is living the reality he found himself in, but it's not a reality show, it's a GAME, that's the difference. I've done my part in voting him which I've not done b4 in the history of BBN and BBA whatever happens on Sunday we accept it and move on. This show has taught me that while investing in education we should also be socially educated, his introverted nature contributed to the narrative. It is well

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Icons, I wish Vee was up for eviction

It would have prevented all these confusion

And it would have been a statement, we would have been an opportunity to eliminate our rivals
And also an opportunity to reward Vee for her loyalty to laycon, she was there for him through the good, the bad and the ugly.. When he was depressed, and when they were winning... She's been a loyal friend

Icons are divided
On Monday, some were here shouting vote for kid
Yesterday, it was prince
Today now.. They are saying ozo

It's best to not vote for any, recuperate lost energy, register more sims, save more for laycon... We will need that in the finals

But people will vote... If we all agree here not to vote, which isn't the case anyways, we are just a small fraction of the iconic movement... On twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp groups

At the end of the day, I have come to accept... Icons votes will be divided... The only person not getting votes from icons is Dora and she has a strong base

Let's see how it all unfolds... The margins will be tight that's for sure... For now one can't say this person is safe from eviction

But if I were to bet, I'll bet on ozo and kid being safe
Bro I tire icons are really voting Ozo mayb because of too much bashing m sure he Wil lead the polls imagine combination of
Ninjas icons neo n vee wt som elites

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Ebuka78:

lie

We all knew it was Laycon, Laycon....

If you abide by the truth, rest of mind is assured.
Guy, did you notice that the text messages being shown on the screen are not valid?
The text message method is supposed to be
VOTE Ozo
VOTE Kiddwaya
VOTE Dorathy
VOTE Prince

But what I have been seeing on the screen are just SMS Ozo
SMS Kiddwaya
SMS Dorathy
SMS Prince

So you can see they are not valid...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Stop lying he is supporting prince alone
SammyFX:
I jus check Cubana is stil supporting both ozo n prince... Icons don't better vote for anyone pls
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I dropped 100 votes for Prince, I've been reluctant about voting any housemate

I think it'll be strategic to vote prince
So that the up two can be tight and either of Kidd or ozo would leave

If iCons can decide to vote prince
I have 1800votes wasting
What do you think
Cc
Brown sun
Frosh.loaded
Danny.xy
icons
My head no just settle well on who to vote to avoid stories that touch

hi dear, this week, we are to follow our hearts. But ur heart shldnt lead u to vote Kidd.

Best not to vote at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
akthedream2019:

Thanks
Use it and feed yourself first .
They say a hungry man is an angry man , and there is only one reason why a full grown adult man can rant baselessly from morning to night. grin

That 500 hundred Naira you want to send can buy you a loaf of bread and one bottle of fanta .

Keep it dear , your body and our sanity need it more.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
SammyFX:

Bro I tire icons are really voting Ozo mayb because of too much bashing m sure he Wil lead the polls imagine combination of
Ninjas icons neo n vee wt som elites
no problem, icon has nothing to lose either ways, Laycon has already won and a well deserved one indeed even when I disagree based on the likely interference that may come from his record label but that will be left for them to sort out.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Ebuka can have his way with me anytime he wants.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Stop lying he is supporting prince alone
OK wether is supporting prince he won't still win his leaving n Sunday.. Na audio money nothing Com out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Simran94:
Did you see what happened yesterday night at all? Did you see when nengi was looking for Ozo up and down the house? Did you see when she eventually found him, she went to lie beside him on the bed in garden? Did you see when she started touching his beards and his mouth?
It's power play my guy. If you understand women well, they look for and find your mumu button and voila! they push it every time to keep you on a leash. Nengi has Ozo's mumu button and once she senses he's backtracking or offended at her she gets all touchy and mushy mushy and bingo! our guy is back where she wants him. Take me for example, if I'm into a particular chick as in really into her, no matter how angry I am once she wraps her arms around me from behind and starts playing kiddy rough play with me I start smiling like a fool. grin could be annoying.
Women know these things and use it all the time. It's a major factor for their specie surviving the brutality of male dominance in the early phases of evolution; pussy and playing on the male's ubiquitous weakness.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
SUPERION!!!! Don't be discouraged about who dropping or picking us. All I know is that God will not Shame us on Sunday.

Please keep voting

Vote Ozo

As you do, May God bless ur pocket....in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.