Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4988190 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eeghe:

Minimeness, hellooo
Next season Imma come with Indaboski punches, will practice a loooot cheesy tongue

I just clicked on the emoji part of my keyboard and used the stars there.
Signed,
Elite
cool

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No ooooooo!!! You'll get banned!! (Issalie! We'll recreate monikers tongue)

���

Mine isn't workingggggg!! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anniemae:

Ok...define real
She should open her legs wide for a guy that's a billionaire to knack her or what
Their definition of real is for her to be fvcking for hours non-stop and drinking hot cum from a man that has not showed an iota of commitment. Their definition of real is her giving her fans heart attack every night to the extent that many of them lost sleep for weeks. Their definition of real is to be a shameless wh.ore. sadly, Nengi is non of that. It can pain. But posting that kind of trash is what gives them joy.

Save this post and quote me back on Saturday night. They will be monitoring every of nengi's moves waiting for her to do something stupid. Just wait.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are some nene fans dragging mercy? And they r even Mercenaries oh, so shameful, Do they want to run her dry? Just because she doesn't come out to say I support nene... Please you guys should free mercy and focus on how to make nene win this year bbn then we can start comparing.. . Everyday you guys will be dragging her like wtf.. Rubbish

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:
" The show is now boring, she was the show" Odelites keep wailing every morning, afternoon, night. Typical of sore losers.
The show is boring yet you keep following the show like your life depends on it. Before any housemate cough, they will rush here to report it, yet the show is boring to them.
They can't leave this thread. Yet the show is boring to them
They can't stop watching. Yet the show is boring to them and the content is gone.
Those are characteristics of a typical mumulite.They can't accept the fact that they lost and they keep draining the little energy left in them after that wh.ore of a human nearly killed them with heart attack before their time.
The show is boring yet one of them almost fell from a storey building yesterday watching vee and Nengi having a small issue..
My advise for them
- Accept that you lost and move on, it can pain but you just have to accept it.

- Go to your GoFundMe page amd remain there, I hear there is a lot of content there.
You will keep insulting your generation here if you keep dropping updates about the show you claimed is now boring.

In all these, pls check on yourselves because your mental healths and that of your disqualified one is at stake.

Peace out.
Love and light grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Baby girl, link
Brownsun:
Dear icons,......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:

Then Princess hate Ozo and Nengi then

Buh you know what?

We really don't care
I have no business with princess... direct ur question to his fans
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eeghe:

How you fight forum people for their game and use love and light in the same fight is a mystery. Mahd!
I caught the shade shaa cheesy
I think I will drop some money on the GFM this evening, paying into Ericancan’s account was boring... thinking of using your username or my forum family’s as the donor. You will know because I am sure you are following the page too shocked lipsrsealed
Cheers.
Nawao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by whela(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
ninnyanny:
This is a very tough week!
Ozo
Dora
Prince
Kidd
Strong contenders and game players
Who is going home?!
I love all 4
But one or two must go....
I wish biggie added those with one nomination
At least Vee would have left
(That's if laycon's fans don't vote her)
But now the 4 players up are top 5 material
And we r going to bid at least one goodbye!
Chai.

Biggie put everyone up next week plz
So the week links can go home!!!
If only nengi was on this nomination list she would have gone home this weekend.
Girl got big backside she refused to utilize it properly... Only for her to allow herself pinned down by an OZOR... She's supposed to be walking up-and-down perharp even jug in d morning such that her backside would bounce and captivate her viewers jus like some ppl fell in love with Dora just bcus of her dancing Frontside.... 1st LAYCON , 2nd Dora , 3rd prince/Nengi. Depends on next HOH&Dhoh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
And that's it! Thread is lit again grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:

The DQ touched Everyone, even Laycon's fans were more sad but couldn't say it here,they hate the fact that they love Erica which is understandable because Erica is such a sweet baby. kiss

The show much continue, we'll keep watching till the end, then we go our ways outta here and wait for next season. Catch your missed life and activities asap, don't let it weigh you down, for the sake of your health and Kidd too tongue cool

“Hear, hear”
True Story...Kidd is why I still watch (also watch a couple of others)
My health is perfect, I am kinda overdramatic sha embarassed
Thanks dear.
VOTE Kiddwaya to 32052 ooo, I have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Munzy14:
A very weak reply... cheesy
How I termed my response is My headache
How you termed it is your headache, non of my concern

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:
" The show is now boring, she was the show" Odelites keep wailing every morning, afternoon, night. Typical of sore losers. The show is boring yet you keep following the show like your life depends on it. Before any housemate cough, they will rush here to report it, yet the show is boring to them. They can't leave this thread. Yet the show is boring to them
They can't stop watching. Yet the show is boring to them and the content is gone. Those are characteristics of a typical mumulite.They can't accept the fact that they lost and they keep draining the little energy left in them after that wh.ore of a human nearly killed them with heart attack before their time. The show is boring yet one of them almost fell from a storey building yesterday watching vee and Nengi having a small issue..
My advise for them
- Go to your GoFundMe page amd remain there, I hear there is a lot of content there.
You will keep insulting your generation here if you keep dropping updates about the show you claimed is now boring.
In all these, pls check on yourselves because your mental healths and that of your disqualified one is at stake.
Peace out.
Love and light grin
Don't they even have an Italian wedding to plan? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
I hope so, oo
Brownsun:

I love piercings but i can't try that one o. Its very painful.
I'm sure olami wont like it. Dnt worry kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Why are some nene fans dragging mercy? And they r even Mercenaries oh, so shameful, Do they want to run her dry? Just because she doesn't come out to say I support nene... Please you guys should free mercy and focus on how to make nene win this year bbn then we can start comparing.. . Everyday you guys will be dragging her like wtf.. Rubbish

Why is she sending?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
TrollPolice001:

You wish

BBN will be taking out any housemates that ain't bringing anything to the table, just like the way they booted Diane last season.

you can clearly see where I wrote that's it's unlikely...
meaning it's not but a fantasy/ wish...
am I not allow to daydream and fantasize again?!
na wa ohh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
solonnachi:

Where did you uproot these pictures from bikonu?
instagram grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Erica winning with go fund me meant for the sick grin grin grin

Happy y'll know the kind of win she deserves undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:
Talk and do wetin ? Teddy A CeeC Ike Ike and Theresa ultimate love grin
You join the people with the most buzz and they all fail grin
Your luck will soon strike again for Laycon . grin
Hahhahahaha, see who is voting... cheesy

Hustle no pay again this year, na trolling sure pass for u.. lmao
I want to see what your 14k free web vote will fetch ozo this Sunday.. lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Munzy14:

TeddyA had a collabo with phyno even before the show.

He had a song with inyanya as well....Teddy na pride and oversabi kill him vibes..

Laycon is different and talented....both Are so different.
The way you throw your old faves under the bus once a new one arrives .
The way you supported Teddy in 2018 , I can't believe you'll ever speak of him in such a manner .
Use and dump - on to the next one .

Can never be me .

Nawa !!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
whela:

If only nengi was on this nomination list she would have gone home this weekend.
Girl got big backside she refused to utilize it properly... Only for her to allow herself pinned down by an OZOR... She's supposed to be walking up-and-down perharp even jug in d morning such that her backside would bounce and captivate her viewers jus like some ppl fell in love with Dora just bcus of her dancing Frontside.... 1st LAYCON , 2nd Dora , 3rd prince/Nengi. Depends on next HOH&Dhoh
Lol...she came with that game ooo...but uncle ozor yaff scattered aunty seduction game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
bentenny:

Ozo first defended kiddwaya when Erica had asked him in the morning about the closeness of Nengi and kidwaya,but Ozo said he trusted both Nengi and kidwaya...!

After the untimely exist of Erica,most of her fans blamed kidwaya for moving on too quickly...but Ozo,surprisingly,absolved kidwaya of any blame and indirectly blamed Erica for not being responsible during his DS early this week!

Stop wasting your time spoon feeding dem.

Just cruise along with dem in their delusion born out of hatred

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
grin grin

Baby Vee a maka
Lovely
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Prince demands Biggie to be lenient with fines at the same time blaming Nengi, I thought this blame game is over, sorry for himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eeghe:

How you fight forum people for their game and use love and light in the same fight is a mystery. Mahd!
I caught the shade shaa cheesy
I think I will drop some money on the GFM this evening, paying into Ericancan’s account was boring...thinking of using your username or my forum family’s as the donor. You will know because I am sure you are following the page too shocked lipsrsealed
Cheers.

Haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

But you said indaboski Eeghe resumes next season? See as you drag am, drag Seun join! grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
May God not allow us Stan rubbish in the name of content. They thought they were stanning a smiling actress in week 1. By week 4, the actress unleashed the whorish and gold-digging part of her life. At that time, it was too late for some of them to back out because of shame.

Imagine calling mid-night screwing contents?? grin grin While other housemates were giving us contents during the day, the LovePeddler did nothing all day, because she must give her fans like Hoe-ghe, Brumberi-beri and others the midnight contents they signed up for grin grin ahahaha

It's so shameful the only thing her fans remember her for in the house is her gum-body and shameless acts with Kiddwaya.

These whores believe their Whorica gave us more contents than Lucy, Praise, Tochi, BrightO, Wathoni??

grin

Only a LovePeddler would believe that Whorica gave us more contents than "ordinary" BrightO, the Evangelist. grin

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:
How I termed my response is My headache
How you termed it is your headache, non of my concern
Still weak... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sushieater: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:

Kidd nominated Lucy and trikytee back to back, the same trikytee he is forming G with.
Prince nominated nengi and Ozo back to back too.
So please it's a game.

Kidd's Nominations were;

First Nomination : TrickyTee & Lucy

Second Nomination : Prince & Vee.

Always get your facts right before arguing. All the same na game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Beorn1:

Do you even read what you type sometimes? Kidd mixed drink for Nengi and she went almost naked? And you're the one criticizing those with false reportage yet you've just posted one of the most dumb report ever on this thread.

BTW, stop blaming another adult's misbehavior on Kidd. If at that stage of their lives, those HMs don't know their alcohol limit, then they are very foolish. Who knows, maybe you'd go and tell Biggie to evict Kiddwaya for mixing drinks, like other HMs were at gunpoint and forced to drink or not mix drink by themselves. Nonsense!!
Remind me again who the unofficial bartender was in those numerous occasions. I don't accuse, I say it as it is, he is partly responsible for Erica's disqualification and you know it. The same way he mixed for her the day laycon said that she tried to kiss him. Another Saturday is coming and he definitely will show his spots again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
instagram grin

Erica and her chubby cheeks grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

The way you throw your old faves under the bus once a new one arrives .
The way you supported Teddy in 2018 , I can't believe you'll ever speak of him in such a manner .
Use and dump - on to the next one .

Can never be me .

Nawa !!
All of us won't be like you that sleep on ex housemates SM handles....

You even know the last time each had their shower... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
ninnyanny:
Lol...she came with that game ooo...but uncle ozor yaff scattered aunty seduction game
Hope u knw if she played tht game many housemates will hate her n tht fact

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:
" The show is now boring, she was the show" Odelites keep wailing every morning, afternoon, night. Typical of sore losers.
The show is boring yet you keep following the show like your life depends on it. Before any housemate cough, they will rush here to report it, yet the show is boring to them.
They can't leave this thread. Yet the show is boring to them
They can't stop watching. Yet the show is boring to them and the content is gone.
Those are characteristics of a typical mumulite.They can't accept the fact that they lost and they keep draining the little energy left in them after that wh.ore of a human nearly killed them with heart attack before their time.
The show is boring yet one of them almost fell from a storey building yesterday watching vee and Nengi having a small issue..
My advise for them

Peace out.
Love and light grin

i swear, one was saying Erica was active in that house, Erica wer de follow Kidd up and down grin maybe they watched a different show.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6621) (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.