Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. (10249 Views)

See Photos Of The Fattest Twins In The World, They Are Really Funny��� / Top-10 Richest Family In The World-2020 / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Ikanium(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
The way some people hype this family disgusts me. They're not as powerful as "we" make them out to be.

I was thinking the Brexit vote of around 2015 or thereabouts would fail because of the influence of this sort of so-called powerful people, but alas it worked! Now think about it.
Oga your signature got me confused how can you just leave me in the middle of the sea like that
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Parablesonmarble: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
A theme in the blockbuster movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman was meant to reveal a bit of the Rothschild's demonic activities. The director of the movie, Stanley Kubric, was murdered as a result. Most know Rothchilds, rumoured to be related to the Medici of Italy are no saints.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Waltons are the richest family in the world

Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Lazycyndy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
This reminds me of the movie "Ready or Not".

2 Likes

Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by realmanarken(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by saaron(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
rowland545:
thanks for the info...was even looking for a movie to download... Will definitely check this out
Warning, the movie is very bloody.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES! SUPPORT IT.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by altcoin: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nawao. Different info everyday
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by AntiFeminist(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
But u wey dey worship God watin u Don acquire?
[/s]
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by engrchykae(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Lions of Judah.
Bought off Brazil from the prince of Portugal, sponsored Napoleon and also sponsored the British against Napoleon.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Power resides where men believe it resides.

Lord Varys.[i][/i]
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Olatara(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
saaron:
Look for the movie "Ready Or Not" and you will get a tiny pip of what it takes for an outsider to marry into super wealthy families like the Rothschilds.

Run, run are you ready or not.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Redlobstar(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Obviously na. That's how the wealth recycles
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by saaron(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Olatara:
Run, run are you ready or not.
Ready.

1 Like

Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Eryyy92: 1:13am On Jul 19, 2020
they once controlled the us fed reserve alongside the Rockefellers
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by Olatara(f): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2020
saaron:
Ready.
That bride really suffer.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Ikanium:
Oga your signature got me confused how can you just leave me in the middle of the sea like that
LOL. I'm sorry, it's classified.
Re: See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. by saaron(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olatara:
That bride really suffer.
Indeed, and her hiding skill was key to her coming out alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda ikeji vs Bella Naija Who is hotter?(photos) / Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo / About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.