Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial (69527 Views)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by deavicky(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
The guy don see say lass lass he go still go prison, so need to spend money on any lawyer.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by gawu1: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Religion6:
See how this useless afonja man is embarrassing Nigeria. Scammers
He is not afonja. He is ipobian afonga.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by guru90: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Calm down oga. Europe was partly built with stolen resources. Your politicians loot and live longer than you with more peace of mind sef. Even Hushpuppy go still serve come out continue enjoyment while you still dey comment trash on Nairaland

Seems like u ar part of fraudsters because your comments said who u are now..

Truth is bitter. Righteousness89 statements is more purified and truthful.

So, your comment against Righteousness89 statement is trash.

note that.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by alllivesmatter(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Oga o, see how hushpupi is just touring America free of charge without visa.

VIP Touring
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by magicminister: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2020
mpire:

You are on a visor's visa and you had the audacity to drive under the influence? Take a lot of pics you're not returning again to the US. You're responsible for your actions. I don't feel any sympathy for people like you that have wasted many lives by driving drunk.

Well, i wasn't driving drunk. I was charged with DUI cos i had unopened bottles of wine in the car!
I am not looking for any sympathy; only shared my experience as i remotely understand what hush is dealing with and hopefully,naive visitors like me will not make same mistake..... Like i also said, the charges got drop and i am currently working on my EB-5 visa which by all indication, is still going smoothly....
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by magicminister: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2020
mpire:
[/s]

You are nothing but a dumbasssss and a closeted Yahoo boy. What a load of crap. So don't support a foreign govt to prosecute a thief because he's a Nigerian? I'm sorry for the mother that gave birth to a low life like you, she should have swallowed and spared the world of another slowpoke. Pls shut your pie hole and go look for someone to scam.

Ehyaaa..... Nigeria no favour you so your frustration too much! Calm down! Tomorrow is monday... get ready to ride your AC public bus to work and don't die of COVID!!

#naijatillikpai!!
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2020
jmoore:
He charged you too much?

Better hire 'charge and bail' lawyer to handle your case.

Cos you will still end up in jail no matter how expensive the lawyer you hire is.

Seems like the Hushpuppians clapping for him are no longer making noise. Foolish supporters!!
all these mannerless children without proper upbringing just go about insulting random people for having a different opinion......i thought a suspect is innocent until proven to be guilty
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by sapientia(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Oga o, see how hushpupi is just touring America free of charge without visa.

Chei..

And everyone responsible for immigrants are aware and not doing anything.

Guy is now more than a diplomat
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by nairaman66(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2020
mpire:
[/s]

You are nothing but a dumbasssss and a closeted Yahoo boy. What a load of crap. So don't support a foreign govt to prosecute a thief because he's a Nigerian? I'm sorry for the mother that gave birth to a low life like you, she should have swallowed and spared the world of another slowpoke. Pls shut your pie hole and go look for someone to scam.

What about the Chinese that don’t extradite any of their citizens irrespective of the crime committed, does your assertions mean that the Chinese are also running a yahoo government?
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by chaloskyx: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2020
most likely because he found out the so called Pissetzky is only being used by the us attorney to get information from hush puppy
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by c4tnoelz: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters Most is that We learn the lessons..

The Consequences of Evil is always Greater than the enjoyment!

Peace is Priceless..

20k that you made in Honesty is better than 20billion Made in Robbery, Kidnap, Fraud and Evil..

It's not only by doing Fraud that you can Make Billions.. you can Make it Huge in your Corner! Do your Honest Business and Walk with God! At your Time, you will Blow!

Most Importantly, in all you Do, Ensure you Invite JESUS Christ in your Life and Businesses!
It pays !
More grace upon your life my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
funny enough Nigerians aren't among the countries with the best cyber fraudsters but the western media already spoilt our image beyond repair and our efcc is also nothing to write about..... how can efcc be parading criminals on social media what are we directly telling the world
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by bergs2: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:

your comment caught my attention and i have been forced to say something at last. has any court pronounced him guilty yet? from where did you get the authority to say he is guilty of the crime?

Oga blame that on our jurisprudence and not me.
Everyone caught in the act is also innocent unless proven otherwise..
Shame, Shame, Shame.
I wonder the story we'd tell our children.
Ain't got time for argument(am not being rude pls).
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2020
deavicky:
The guy don see say lass lass he go still go prison, so need to spend money on any lawyer.

But where he go see money pay the lawyer in the first place when fbi don seize all their accounts and anybody who offers him a dime will be under the FBI's watch for the next 5 years
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Righteousness89(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2020
c4tnoelz:

More grace upon your life my brother

Amen

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by oglalasioux(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2020
byrron:

Never and same fate awaits all wicked people.

Without punctuation after never, your mention means something different.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by jmoore(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
all these mannerless children without proper upbringing just go about insulting random people for having a different opinion......i thought a suspect is innocent until proven to be guilty

Vaselinelord:
he'll still come back to his loot jare...... pls rest amd stop insulting up and down joooor

You are not smart!! You said he will come back to his loot. Innocent people don't have loot in their possession.

Next time before you quote me to reply, upgrade your IQ.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
falopey:

And government lawyer in the US as far as I know do represent the accused free of charge. They are lawyers meant for people who cannot afford one
how is this different from what I meant?
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Candyness(f): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
victorian:

Hahahahahahahahah cheesy you are so wicked o cheesy

Chai! May God forgive u grin

Hushpuppy is in deep horrible soup fighting for his life and freedom and u are saying this! cheesy

Na wa o

And the reality is oyibos are going for the kill on hushpuppy with so much hate.

Even the devil cannot save him this time.

What a life.

Hiya. You still down on girl on girl action y'all?
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
oglalasioux:

Without punctuation after never, your mention means something different.

Thanks for that observation, it was an oversight.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by Dewleks: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
NONSENSICAL NONSENSE
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by PericomaNwankwo: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
guru90:

Seems like u ar part of fraudsters because your comments said who u are now..

Truth is bitter. Righteousness89 statements is more purified and truthful.

So, your comment against Righteousness89 statement is trash.

note that.

Trust me I operate from a very rational level. Your understanding of the world is impossibly ungodly. Even Jacob scammed Isaac using Esau's character. If we take away this part of he human society from history, trust me you won't be where you are today. Stop being a hypocrite, even Jesus won't do this. F00ls.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by victorian(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Candyness:

Hiya. You still down on girl on girl action y'all?

Lol. NO!

cheesy

I'm not into women or girls.

I'm completely straight even though men can be so annoying and intolerable ! cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by mindtricks: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters Most is that We learn the lessons..

The Consequences of Evil is always Greater than the enjoyment!

Peace is Priceless..

20k that you made in Honesty is better than 20billion Made in Robbery, Kidnap, Fraud and Evil..

It's not only by doing Fraud that you can Make Billions.. you can Make it Huge in your Corner! Do your Honest Business and Walk with God! At your Time, you will Blow!

Most Importantly, in all you Do, Ensure you Invite JESUS Christ in your Life and Businesses!
It pays !

Made a lot of sense bro.
Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by remi4ever(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2020
crafteck:

Whats your info/webpage

Let's chat on whatsapp, shall we?
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by zebjoe: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by mpire: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2022
magicminister:

Ehyaaa..... Nigeria no favour you so your frustration too much! Calm down! Tomorrow is monday... get ready to ride your AC public bus to work and don't die of COVID!!

#naijatillikpai!!

You live a shithole, while I live in God's own country. Who's frustrated again? You'd better go find a snake to kill so you don't die of hunger.
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial by magicminister: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
mpire:

You live a shithole, while I live in God's own country. Who's frustrated again? You'd better go find a snake to kill so you don't die of hunger.

I support any Nigerian that has decided to move out of Naija in search of a better life!!
I’m comfortable where I’m at and I’m glad you are proud of where you are.

Don’t forget it’s not your country and another person built that place! Don’t forget bragging about the so called “gods own country” is like driving your neighbors car and using it to denge pose… at the end of the day, it’s not your car….

Focus on what you went there for! Make money, he’ll your family, build a legacy and make a meaningful positive change to the people around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.