Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? (271 Views)

I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
I fell sick on Tuesday, malaria typhoid of a thing...

The headache and all.. Though I'm getting better having used drugs and still using herbal concotion... But yesterday, I used rectone multivitamin and few hour later, I started feeling pains in my lower abdomen..

At first I thought maybe the food I ate is nt digesting and I drank water, still the same. Went to toilet thrices, I still felt the same.. I went to buy orange aid digestion, I still feel the pain......

From that yesterday, I just feel abdominal pain and I rush to toilet, I WAs thinking that's all but no, I still feel as if sumtin is not right..

My lower abdomen part is paining....
Any doctor or any suggestion here

[b] I know nairaland is not a hospital, I just want ask if anyone has experienced such b4.. Pains in the lower part of the abdomen

Moreover, due to lack of enough... If I go to general hospital, I hope the can do some test for me and I'm bothered abt the crowd....
Also I don't know the processes needed to be attended to in a general hospital..
My location is Lagos...

I have not been okay since yesterday when this pain started.. It cudnt av been rectone multivitamin, it cudnt have been the food I ate..

Pls what could be the problem?

Moreover,, I am still have headache since 4 days ago.... It goes and later come... All happened from Tuesday when malaria stuck me but the stomach own started yesterday afternoon..

MedicH proclinician and others I don't know..

Pls help out. Any suggestions
?? Pic below.. That part of my stomach is really painful.... It just started yesterday afternoon, after eating and I took rectone multivitamin...

Pls help

Cc: Dominique sissy3 pls help.. I need suggestions..

Re: Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
I fell sick on Tuesday, malaria typhoid of a thing...

The headache and all.. Though I'm getting better having used drugs and still using herbal concotion... But yesterday, I used rectone multivitamin and few hour later, I started feeling pains in my lower abdomen..

At first I thought maybe the food I ate is nt digesting and I drank water, still the same. Went to toilet thrices, I still felt the same.. I went to buy orange aid digestion, I still feel the pain......

From that yesterday, I just feel abdominal pain and I rush to toilet, I WAs thinking that's all but no, I still feel as if sumtin is not right..

My lower abdomen part is paining....
Any doctor or any suggestion here

[b] I know nairaland is not a hospital, I just want ask if anyone has experienced such b4.. Pains in the lower part of the abdomen

Moreover, due to lack of enough... If I go to general hospital, I hope the can do some test for me and I'm bothered abt the crowd....
Also I don't know the processes needed to be attended to in a general hospital..
My location is Lagos...

I have not been okay since yesterday when this pain started.. It cudnt av been rectone multivitamin, it cudnt have been the food I ate..

Pls what could be the problem?

Moreover,, I am still have headache since 4 days ago.... It goes and later come... All happened from Tuesday when malaria stuck me but the stomach own started yesterday afternoon..

MedicH proclinician and others I don't know..

Pls help out. Any suggestions
?? Pic below.. That part of my stomach is really painful.... It just started yesterday afternoon, after eating and I took rectone multivitamin...

Pls help

Cc: Dominique sissy3 pls help.. I need suggestions..
go and test for HIV aids
on a serious note na ulcer dey worry you
stop bigotry and eat some gbegiri
you'll be alright
Re: Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
go and test for HIV aids on a serious note na ulcer dey worry you stop bigotry and eat some gbegiri you'll be alright
Stop it.. Don't make it tribal stuff..
Anytin we do here, we do here.. Abeg..
It can't be ulcer...
Hiv is a no no... It just started yesterday evening nA.
Re: Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Stop it.. Don't make it tribal stuff..

Anytin we do here, we do here.. Abeg..

It can't be ulcer...

Hiv is a no no... It just started yesterday evening nA.
ok sorry
i hope this makes you repent from your bigotry
Re: Abdominal Pain, What Could Be The Problem?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
ok sorry i hope this makes you repent from your bigotry

Are u also clean if they wanna investigate?

Are u clean??

(1) (Reply)

. / 5 Ways To Remove Dead Skin From Feet / The Link Between Infection And Kidney Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.