Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chisom Steve Set To Release 'my Beautiful' Her First Produced Nollywood Movie. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chisom Steve Set To Release 'my Beautiful' Her First Produced Nollywood Movie. (1342 Views)

Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chisom Steve Set To Release 'my Beautiful' Her First Produced Nollywood Movie. by sampledestar(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chisom Steve To Release Her First Produced Nollywood Movie.

Young Nollywood actress, Chisom Steve is set to release her first produced movie 'My Beautiful' in the Nigerian movie industry.

This was seen in a recent social media post made by the young screen diva on her official Instagram account.

The movie has the veteran actor Ugezu J Ugezu on it with other good guys as cast.

see full news...https://dexsblog.com/2020/07/18/chisom-steve-to-release-her-first-produced-nollywood-movie/

(1) (Reply)

Ije Nets N47m From Cinema / Last Flight To Abuja Premiere: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Outstanding In The Movie! / Usher Charges Iphone In Woman's Private Part!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.