Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures (77384 Views)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by MeKshow(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is a welcomed development... up babu

Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by Slynation(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
kenzysmith:
oga give arteta that mancity team they will win champions league till madrid get sense
Hmmmm..... Mouth don start, let's see how things goes naw
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by Himtoisand: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Management is essential.
Well done
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by kenzysmith: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
GIdiata:

it was Tito Villanova that helped him win at Barcelona
it was assistant manager that helped him at Munich

where were ARTETA when Man City were already 14 points behind Liverpool as at December 2019?

your brain, phone and internet were all on strike when your god Arteta said he still contacts Guardiola for professional advice.

WICKED, MEAN AND USELESS BLACKS ALWAYS WAITING TO SEE SOMEONE'S DOWNFALL SO AS BATCH HIM.

STUPID FOOTBALL FAN
answer this questions for in truth. Who wouldn't win a trophies with messi? Who wouldn't win trophies with one club league(bayern)? Even an unknown coach did it this season. When gaurdiola came to england the ist season hw many trophies did he won. Can he coach this present arsenal team and defeat team like city?
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by Onyemabright(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
seankafor:
I don't know why people hate PMB.. the man has proven he got no bad bloods..

Let's come together and focus on the positives on this gorvernment and country.

God bless Nigeria cool kiss
U ARE RIGHT
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by GIdiata(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
kenzysmith:
answer this questions for in truth. Who wouldn't win a trophies with messi? Who wouldn't win trophies with one club league(bayern)? Even an unknown coach did it this season. When gaurdiola came to england the ist season hw many trophies did he won. Can he coach this present arsenal team and defeat team like city?

So Arteta is also better than Jurgen Klopp. he came from behind to beat Liverpool.
Watford Coach is better than Klopp. he used his small team to destroy LIVERPOOL'S unbeaten record

I no suppose even reply you. na me Idiot for replying you.

Nigerians always giving excuses for someones success and wen der fail, they still give excuses. they have excuse fo everything.

Before his appointment Barcelona no get Messi and after he left Messi self go abi?
go and check his 2009 and 2011 record smashing for Barcelona.

thank God Zidane have won the league. if not na BITTER PEOPLE like you for come dey condemn am no Ronaldo no Zidane/Madrid.

una go forget say na Zidane give Dem 3 back to back uefa
he left, returned and have won dey league.

U NO SEE ANYBODY CONDEMN, NA GUARDIOLA U SEE.
U ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN. WEN DER HATE U, THEY HATE AND CRITICIZE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM YOU.

1 Like

Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by judondasylva(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
You are such a fool for saying that
seankafor:
I don't know why people hate PMB.. the man has proven he got no bad bloods..

Let's come together and focus on the positives on this gorvernment and country.

God bless Nigeria cool kiss
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
deji17:
Weakness and slow pace? Compared to what ? PDP/ GEJ?
GEJ was better joor
Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by Deadlytruth(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
winterfell007:

I personally don't have any issues with him other than the fact that he takes government too personal. Personally I like the fact that he appoints more of his people to fill up all the positions at least, southern Nigerians will understand how to use power to favour their own when they get their turn
You reason like me.
Southerner one-Nigerianists are terming him a bigot rather than smell the coffee that Nigeria is not really one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.