Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Dog Pictures - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Pictures (2941 Views)

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2005
The dog must go...no matter how much i love you. If you love me, then you will take the dog away.
Re: Dog Pictures by makgod(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2005
hmnnnn....., wat if u like cats an i hate...?
why must it always be about the woman anyway......? angry
Re: Dog Pictures by Seun(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2005
Well if you're my woman and love me you'll accept my dogs, cats, and even snakes!
Re: Dog Pictures by makgod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2005
hahaha.. i am laughing out here seriously.
so miss hot angel, u hear dat...?
Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2005
Uhmm Seun, I guess one can't eat their cake and have it. But, i still stand on the ground that if my man really loves me, he'll not keep animals i hate as his pets.
Re: Dog Pictures by WesleyanA(f): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2005
we had a dog when i used to live in nigeria his name was parker (he was soooooooo cute and little and adorable i swear)
Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2005
You needn't swear. mmkay?
Re: Dog Pictures by WesleyanA(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2005
but..he was soooooo cute and adorable. i've never seen a "cuter" puppy.
Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2005
awww....mmmkay. But u needn't swear b4 i understand how "cute" he was.
Re: Dog Pictures by WesleyanA(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2005
the sad part is....he died sad he didn't get to have kids. he had like 7 siblings though. the owner gave him to us for free 'cos she had too many
Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2005
awwwww...lol l.o.l u just made me laugh. Anyways sorry about your dog.
Re: Dog Pictures by nike4luv(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2005
hotangel!!

sory jare
Re: Dog Pictures by hotangel2(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2005
why did u call my name?
Re: Dog Pictures by twinkledew(f): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2005
dogs are one of the best animals u can ever think of. they understand humans very much
Re: Dog Pictures by charlisco(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2005
I love dog when they are young, If i should have one i will name it KILLER or RAMBO
Re: Dog Pictures by charlisco(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2005
I do not like famale dog as such because, apart from the income you may get after selling their puppies, if i plan to get one just for that purpose i will name her Angel-Queen

abeg do not criticise me i am saying my mind ooo

Re: Dog Pictures by nike4luv(f): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2005
how sweet kiss
Re: Dog Pictures by charlisco(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
Fellow Nairaland! what do you say about this Dog picture below? Can this be man best friend

Re: Dog Pictures by seeni4ever(m): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2006
i love dogs, especially the big ones (mixed breeds). when my dad was in abeokuta he got like 6 to 7 of them because where he is lived in okeata you need to secure urself with anything you can. i can only remember 3 of them, Mayor, pepper and bush. back in ife we have two, brandy and sparky. brandy is a local breed but very cute and sparky is German Shepherd. i missed both of them. here in america, pets are not allowed in my apartments. it sucks!!!
Re: Dog Pictures by UsherGurl(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2006
Check these grin grin

Re: Dog Pictures by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2006
shermin is cute but billy isnt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Pictures by WesleyanA(f): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2006
charlisco, those first set of puppies are so cute  cheesy
Re: Dog Pictures by IBBFan(m): 1:28am On Mar 05, 2006
i dont lyk pets generally. but back in d day wen we dey amukoko 4 ajegunle, we get 1 very lanky dog wey we dey call BINGO. whether e die abi e ascend go heaven, i no send.
Re: Dog Pictures by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2006
I love dogs soooo much, even cats.
I my house we have 3 cats, one dies and now its 2
The two both gave birth and 2 died
and well the dog killed one of the cats
one of the cuttest and now we have
6cats (2mothers 4 kittens) and a dog
i love them with a passion
Re: Dog Pictures by Rhodalyn(f): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2006
alsatian dogs and german sherperds and some cute tiny one's

Re: Dog Pictures by IBBFan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2006
*spits out d window*
Re: Dog Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2006
@Rhody

Cute dog photos
i love german sheperd
Re: Dog Pictures by 2cantango(f): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2006
Cool dogs Seun smiley

This is one of my dogs, her name is Tessie, she's only 3 months old and so adorable grin

[center] [/center]

[center][/center]
Re: Dog Pictures by Seun(m): 3:29am On Mar 13, 2006
Your puppy is definitely cuter than "my" dogs!
Re: Dog Pictures by tamia(f): 5:17am On Mar 13, 2006
omg i can't stand dogs no offence but i'm so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always think they gonna jump on me or something!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dog Pictures by Rottweiler(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
Dogs, Dogs, Dogs. I love dogs. My preference is the Rottweiler. I have one at the moment and by the time I move into my own personal house, I am gonna get 2 or 3 more. Basically, for me, they are my friends and my trusted guards. They are jealously and aggressively protective of their owners.
A story for all: A friend in Port Harcourt, Nigeria who who owned a Rottweiler was alone with his 1year baby and his Rott at home one weekend. He decided to step out just to pick up an item from a kiosk (managed by an aboki) in the next compound (the house is his, just finished building it, then moved in). By the time he came back, actually less than 20mins, he met his Rott, with blood-stained mouth walking in a funny way out of the sitting room! Different thoughts raced through his mind. This dog don eat my pickin, bla bla bla. He dashed to his car, got his illegally acquired gun and shot the dog. By the time he got into his room, he met a dead python! The Rott actually fought the python to death. Till today, he still feels very sad because he shot his dog that saved his son.

There's a new obsession of mine: A Presa Canario dog. Men, I love this dog!
Check it out!

Re: Dog Pictures by Rhodalyn(f): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun:

Your puppy is definitely cuter than "my" dogs!
farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cuter cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its My Birthday. Yay!! / Mysterious Baby Girl Born Pregnant With Twins / Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.