Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? (2893 Views)

Two ditch and bet9ja decoder for colour and virtual for sale / Ladies. What Color Of Panties And Bra Are You Wearing Now? / What Color Of Panties Are The Best For Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by msughdoo: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Me I prefer white nylon panties. Keep the answers flowing please.

Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by gabinogem(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
My future Wife will prefer Pink lingerie cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by ashewoboy(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
i like seeing ladies wear net like kind of pant. e dey turn mecheesy. if you are wearing that kind of pant, you could take a selfie and send me some. i like itcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by msughdoo: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
i like seeing ladies wear net like kind of pant. e dey turn mecheesy. if you are wearing that kind of pant, you could take a selfie and send me some. i like itcheesy.

That is bad of you. You better repent. It is wrong to collect pictures of half-naked ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by ashewoboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
msughdoo:

That is bad of you. You better repent. It is wrong to collect pictures of half-naked ladies.

if she send make i nor collect? fvck you and your thought. na wetin i like i yarn, i don't give a fvck about what you think.

ladies, a picture of you wearing a net like pant jooorh.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by Sebastine1994(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
When I see some girls pant, my pen.is goes limp. Literary limp. Some thigh no be hear oh. They look like something inherited from their grandmother.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? by msughdoo: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
When I see some girls pant, my pen.is goes limp. Literary limp. Some thigh no be hear oh. They look like something inherited from their grandmother.

You mean the panties are old and dirty?

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Yahoo Mail With Your Mobile Phone / Nairaland Beach Fiesta! / RESOLVED!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.