Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match (2019 Views)

Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal / Daniel Ek, Spotify Owner's Bid To Take Over Arsenal Is Now "Very Serious" / Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Oshoboy01: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2020
The CEO of Nairabet, Akin Alabi is currently under fire after Arsenal won against Manchester City in yesterday’s match. The honorable and businessman had earlier posted on his twitter account that everyone should stake on Manchester City because he was sure Arsenal was never going to win.

However, football took place and luck shined on Arsenal. The team defeated Manchester City 2-0. This has caused great tension on twitter as some football lovers even called for the arrest of Akin Alabi.

No doubt, several people would have done as he said, especially for the fact that he is a great football lover too but unfortunately, the unexpected has happened.

https://trixxng.com/bet-lovers-call-for-arrest-of-nairabet-owner-akin-alabi-over-arsenal-vs-man-city-match/

1 Share

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by nzeobi(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Arsenal have improved very well under arteta, by signing a few more players next season they will compete.

1 Like

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by GOFRONT(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2020
COYG

1 Like

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Nbotee(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Even as an Arsenal I wouldn't put my money on Arsenal against city or even liverpool last week.. It's jus d unpredictability of Arsenal...

2 Likes

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Drakkernoir: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Man City dont want to play the finals.

They need to concentrate on the UCL
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by heffem(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Man City dont want to play the finals.

They need to concentrate on the UCL
...Guardiola told you that ? Awon eyin Lampard...complainant

3 Likes

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Powerfly(f): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Las las na him still cash out.. All the losers calling for his arrest, una ticket don cut be say una ticket don cut.. Just dry ya tears..na normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2020
He didn't commit any crime. Only a fool will bet on my team beating City
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by uniqueboi1(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2020
Arsenal already won the champions league yesterday but they will lose the final kiss

Silly team.
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Drakkernoir: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2020
heffem:
...Guardiola told you that ? Awon eyin Lampard...complainant

Yen yen yen
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by dominique(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2020
You carry money and bet on Arsenal, you deserve several knocks on your head grin
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by paulolee(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
its the unpredictability of football thats makes it one of the most lucrative money spinning sports in the world.
ypu can just try to predict but you can never tell the outcome..
assuming Arteta's wife told him last week that he would beat both Liverpool and man.city, he would jus smile and tell her dt football aint movie..
am even sure that even Arteta himself cant stake his cash that he would beat city with 2 unreplied goals last nite..
Akin alabi jus said the obvious that everyone knew because Arsernal haven't beaten city for the past 8 matches
but my elders do say "football is just like biscuits, u cant tell where it would crack and statistics in football are like mini skirt, it doesn't reveal the main thing no matter how short it is".....

8 Likes

Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by obonujoker(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Arteta just needed a lesson from Mou grin
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
dominique:
You carry money and bet on Arsenal, you deserve several knocks on your head grin

I try commot for Arsenal but my passion wouldn't let me...

I dey with them till I die...

I'm a Gonner
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Johnjanrt: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Mikel Arteta is out for surprises. Beating high flying Wolves drawn Leceister, won to newly crowned Liverpool and shocked the ever bragging Citizens.
Arteta's fearlessness and unwavering courage is what is making me believe everything is possible even when there ain't physical substance to support ones course.
Wishing them all the best as they look to keep on surprising the unsurprised.
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Wizywiz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
paulolee:
its the unpredictability of football thats makes it one of the most lucrative money spinning sports in the world.
ypu can just try to predict but you can never tell the outcome..
assuming Arteta's wife told him last week that he would beat both Liverpool and man.city, he would jus smile and tell her dt football aint movie..
am even sure that even Arteta himself cant stake his cash that he would beat city with 2 unreplied goals last nite..
Akin alabi jus said the obvious that everyone knew because Arsernal haven't beaten city for the past 8 matches
but my elders do say "football is just like biscuits, u cant tell where it would crack and statistics in football are like mini skirt, it doesn't reveal the main thing no matter how short it is".....
oil they your head
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by paulolee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wizywiz:
oil they your head
thanks baba
Re: Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match by Openbusiness4: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin some dey cry but cannot tears, some dey tears but cannot cry, i cannot come and go an kill myself grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Players With The Most Man-of-the-match Award In 2019/2020 Season. / Beckham Injured - Out Of World Cup! / Nigeria Female Football Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.