Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Experience with a 419 friend !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience with a 419 friend !!! (713 Views)

Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Beware Nairapaid.com Is A 419 Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Apostlevincent(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Good morning everyone,trust you're all doing well.

Sometimes late year,I asked a senior friend to help me review my project after my project supervisor then was turning my personal writings down. I felt engaging a senior colleague would have been better. He got to my apartment for few days and didn't even go through my system for a day,I was like well,once he's ready he'll.

On the third day, I was at the backyard when he rushed down to me and acted as if someone want to kill him on phone, begging that person the money is right inside his account but he couldn't access it due to unavailability of Bank App and saying his USSD isn't working. Ipso facto I had to pay attention to his drama and he requested for the sum 200k since he got access to my phone pending the time we get to bank,so he can make his transfer.

Afternoon is here and we approached the bank,Alas the Bank customer care officer said No money in the account,alot happen in between-we dragged the issue involved the bank police then we had to leave the bank together certain people got involved and he confessed using my money to play sporty bet. Since then he has been on the run,I realized not to trust anyone after that incident,he still owe me 200k and I only have access to his phone number and full name,I don't know if anyone can help me, I will be glad -he's off social media since and fail to pick my call till today.
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Olunmercy56(f): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2020
#200k shocked shocked shocked It's better you leave him for God to punish him or get him arrest. Don't you know any of his family?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Apostlevincent(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
#200k shocked shocked shocked It's better you leave him for God to punish him or get him arrest. Don't you know any of his family?

Not at all, he's from a disorganized family
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Olunmercy56(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Not at all, he's from a disorganized family

It's only God that can help you out. He can't refund the money if he doesn't have a good work or business doing

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2020
let me help you with some friends
1 Shango
2 Oya (goddess of hurricanes, storms, death and rebirth, consort of Shango
3 Amadioha
4 Umvelinqangi (god of thunder, earthquake, sun and sky

which one make i send go greet ur friend

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Apostlevincent(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:

It's only God that can help you out. He can't refund the money if he doesn't have a good work or business doing

Sincerely only God,I couldn't believe someone that graduated with 4.43 or so - the best graduating Students in his set could turn to someone like that.

I just wish I can get the right link to trace the number and know his location.
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Apostlevincent(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
let me help you with some friends
1 Shango
2 Oya (goddess of hurricanes, storms, death and rebirth, consort of Shango
3 Amadioha
4 Umvelinqangi (god of thunder, earthquake, sun and sky

which one make i send go greet ur friend

angry angry
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2020
And you are protecting his name? Put his picture and full name with the story so by the time he trends as a 419 he will find way to pay you your moneyand if you are lying he can sue you for defamation, this will help our Lawyers eat too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Apostlevincent(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Starlight10:
And you are protecting his name? Put his picture and full name with the story so by the time he trends as a 419 he will find way to pay you your money and if you are lying he can sue you aswell.

I'm actually not covering him.
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by infohenry(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2020
What do you want to achieve with this story?

Recover your money?
Gain sympathy?
Or warn others?.

If it is to recover your money, then put a name to your story back with solid evidence that the fellow took your money.

That is the only way people can help you trace him.

His format was too vague for you to fall for it. I wish you recover your money.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by Chemicalboy1: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
infohenry:
What do you want to achieve with this story?

Recover your money?
Gain sympathy?
Or warn others?.

If it is to recover your money, then put a name to your story back with solid evidence that the fellow took your money.

That is the only way people can help you trace him.

His format was too vague for you to fall for it. I wish you recover your money.
Shalom.

U talking as though u re positive u can trace or someone else can hlp out....many ppl ve complained on NL like ds even wit evidence no help

If u re serious wit getting d guy...involve d police,jux dt 70k might go down wit it (police mobilization and all)
Re: My Experience with a 419 friend !!! by infohenry(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

U talking as though u re positive u can trace or someone else can hlp out....many ppl ve complained on NL like ds even wit evidence no help

If u re serious wit getting d guy...involve d police,jux dt 70k might go down wit it (police mobilization and all)
I never made any claim but like I asked if his intention is to recover his money then he should come up with details that will be of help.

If nobody can help him here as you claimed then our sympathy will do him no good.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Epileptic Boy Chained For Two Years Alongside Animals Is Rescued. VIDEO / 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist / Gunmen Attack Police Station, Courts In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.