Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Quiz Time 2 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Quiz Time 2 (567 Views)

Most Confusing And Simple Maths Quiz / Very Easy Html/php Quiz :) / Css Quiz Time 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz Time 2 by yawatide(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
You have some code that needs to layout a page consistently in all browsers. For the most part, the webkit browsers (mozilla, safari, chrome, iphone, etc) are fine but it's the IE browsers that cause the most problem, when it comes to CSS.

Question:
In what ways can you implement your CSS such that it is cross-browser and of all the ways you state, which do you think is the best and why?

Hint:
One of the ways is by using CSS conditional statements (I won't state an example for now so as not to give much away).

Oya, let the answers pour forth cool
Re: Quiz Time 2 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
*html {buhahahaha} - perdon estoy bromeando. . . .estoy un nino!

oya guys, blast the question to pieces before i open my eyes!
Re: Quiz Time 2 by yawatide(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
No takers?
Re: Quiz Time 2 by Jencejyde(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
Just passing by wink

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And The Materials For Students / Pls Which Is Better! / Russian Athens News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.