Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) (390 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Reports!

A fish seller bought herself a car to celebrate passing out from NYSC.

Sighted The photos of her new car and her NYSC discharge certificate On Her Facebook Page On July 17th, 2020.

Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma said she is an "ordinary corper" but she didn't "sit around waiting for the government's miserable 19,800 allowance".

She said she was a fish seller, farmer and a film maker while also serving the nation.

She added that passing out from NYSC is not a "next phase" for her because she has already witnessed her next phase.

Congratulations To Her, Wishes Her The Very Best Of Life.

Source:

Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
See More Photos Obtained By Below:

Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by AdukeClothiers(f): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by Mokason28: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hope it’s not the kinda fish I’m thinking
Anyways it’s your fish who am I to ask what kinda fish ... when I already know the kinda fish most female Corper’s sell grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by hisgrace090: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mokason28:
Anyways it’s your fish who am I to ask what kinda fish ... when I already know the kinda fish most female Corper’s sell grin

A picture of her selling fish would have been of great help.

Anything is possible but let's live that to God and congratulates her.
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
FG miserable alawee to corpses abi? I pray APC don’t jot down your name.
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by Mokason28: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
hisgrace090:

A picture of her selling fish would have been of great help.

Anything is possible but let's live that to God and congratulates her.
What is possible? And how is it possible? Do you know how many women selling fish before that girl was born? What do they have? Please don’t allow motivational speakers deceive you
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by SlyCharlie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by mymadam(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mokason28:

Kinda fish kwa? U sef!
Haha, na catfish nau. Any problem with that? Abi u no de chop catfish ni? Abegi undecided
Re: Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC (Photos) by Mikocake(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one miss..na good husband remain.

(1) (Reply)

The Accident That Made Me Rich / Corper's Professonal Training Discounts / We Have Quality Beautiful And Affordable Human Hairs Wigs And Nutless Braid!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.