Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Miles In A Click - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Miles In A Click (233 Views)

Loss Of Reason By Miles A. Maxwell Pdf / A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! / Jailbird Readers, I Brought You Episode 71 To Episode 92 (Click And Enjoy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miles In A Click by voice123(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
MILES IN A CLICK
Imagine waking up on a beautiful morning only to be greeted by that awful feeling of yet another stressful day ahead. For weeks or even months, you’ve walked your legs out through the ups and downs of Ibadan searching for a house to rent and you’ve been unable to get a befitting one. You’ve got your fill of house agents’ and caretakers’ palavers and you are more than tired of the day-to-day rhythm of their disappointments. Do you know the sad truth? That is what most people looking for houses in Ibadan are faced with. In this vein, I will like to introduce you to a platform that works marvelously well in solving problems that are associated with searching for houses in Ibadan. It is called GBALE REAL ESTATE LISTINGS.
GBALE REAL ESTATE LISTINGS is an online platform that provides you with real-time information on houses that are up for rent in Ibadan. All you need is a CLICK
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Visit www.gbale.com.ng
• Click on the Green button on the webpage that reads GET STARTED
• Input the area of your choice on the chat page that appears afterwards.
• A list of houses in that area will be displayed to you.
• Then call/chat up the number attached to the property you hope to rent from the list.
• If you can’t find the exact property you want, simply scroll down and click on the button that reads CLICK HERE.
For more enquiries, contact +2347086470727.

(1) (Reply)

Amazries Stories Update / Content Writing / Please Enlighten Me. I Am New To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.