Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! (414 Views)

Writer Available!!!! Click On This Post. / A Search For True Love (chapter 1) / Miles In A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is really a LONG article.
Written by ME.

I'm a committed student of Copywriting and sales writing.

All critics, assessments, acknowledgements, observations, etc will be highly appreciated. This is actually my first project.

A SEARCH ON AFRICA BIGGEST FORUM, A CLICK ON NAIRALAND!!!

After a long debate on which forum in Africa is the biggest, and has a broad discussion board with over millions of members and you’re still wondering if actually there is such.

Well, get it now from me, there is!

Nairaland!

Yes, you heard it right, the forum is Nairaland.

Let me guess, you have no idea absolutely on what a forum is? You’re probably hearing of Nairaland just now, and wondering why or how it’s the biggest forum in Africa?.

Relax, it’s not a big deal. We all have questions yet to be answered but with the right source, we become satisfied with the answers we get.

You’ll definitely get the answer if you stay glued.

Now, I’ll advise you to grab your popcorn next to that favourite drink of yours and be my companion as we ride on this long interesting journey.

WHAT IS A FORUM?

A forum according to the cambridge dictionary, is “a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest ”.

For instance, on a beautiful evening, you’re invited by your dad to a place where a group of men and women are gathered, discussing and deliberating on how best the drainage pipe slide would be constructed for easy flow of water for the interest of the everyone in your town. Yes, that’s what a forum looks like.

Nairaland is that forum. This time around it’s not that forum where you go with your dad and sit in a place.

No.

Rather it’s a forum where you discuss, deliberate on absolutely everything with your mobile phones, laptops, ipads, computers etc. Most times to get a solution to a problem, sometimes not.

NAIRALAND

Nairaland is a Nigerian forum founded by Oluwaseun Osewa, in 2005.

Yes, it has been in existence since 2005.

With over 2 million members and over 5 million topics since inception. Nairaland is noted as the biggest forum in Africa and the third biggest worldwide and has the potential of earning $250,000 (NGN 96.8 million) monthly see wealthresult.

This definitely left my jaw wide and I’m like, Wow!

Imagine owning a platform online that pays you that huge amount of money monthly.

Take your mind that far! Close your eyes and imagine but hey, don’t sleep off.

Surely if it does, then there’s this extraordinary setting you pulled and what it entails that attracts people making you earn that big block.

Let’s say you own a grocery shop, and in a day you end up making about $250 (NGN 96.8k). You can’t tell me that there is nothing spectacular about that store of yours.

There’s that special component about that store- it could be the place your store is situated, how big the store is, could be the arrangements, could also be the management, could be the workers there, could the groceries itself, could be many things.

There must be something!

This definitely applies to Nairaland.

Interestingly, Nairaland didn’t just become so big and blown, there is something that makes it what it is today.

Let’s take a look at those special objects that made Nairaland the biggest Africa forum today!

Hey, don’t forget to grab more drinks and more popcorn, We are just starting…

A CLICK ON NAIRALAND

Starting with the fact that Nairaland as a forum is an independent entity. Unlike other social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc where some users are rated in high quality thereby getting them verified. Nairaland does not.

You may be of high social, economic or political class, and well respected in your society or even as “influencers” in other social media but when it comes to nairaland it does not matter.

You’ll have to build your way from no one to someone through your actions on the platform.

Now More…

MEMBERSHIP
Before you get to become a user or member in any social media platform, you’ll need to pass through the registration process. Nairaland is no exception.

All you need do is provide your email and your username. It does not require due process. A link will be sent to your email, clicking on it automatically makes you a member.

You’ll definitely smile at this- once you register and become a member you are a “Nairalander”. That’s special!

Moreover, you can still decide to be a ghost member. Nairaland still recognize ghost members. But being a ghost member limits you to so many adventures. Like airing your views on a topic given, clicking on a particular section etc.

You may be wondering what a “section” is? It’s so simple, keep reading.

As a member, you’re entitled to so many amazing artefacts. Freedom to air your views on a topic, creating a thread for discussions, freedom to every section, creating on a thread for the latest happenings in your locality and about what’s bothering you.

Another beautiful thing about being a member is actually getting your own thread to the front page or homepage.

FRONT PAGE.

Getting your thread to the front page means the following

1: Your thread content is highly verified to be true and urgent ( this applies to the daily news and events)

2: Your thread has a sense of appeal or needs mass opinions from the members.

3: Your thread is clearly visible and without any reasonable doubt deserves to be on the front page.

However, a front page is like a home page. This is where you get the trending happening in Nairaland. It’s more or less like a news feed on Facebook. You’ll get to see major and trending news, events, celebrities, stories, gossip, sports on the front page.

How exciting!

MODERATION

Nairaland is highly moderated!

With disclaimer that you as a member is solely responsible for whatever you post, there are moderators whose job is to ensure the rules and regulations are strictly adhered. You certainly won’t be left behind as the moderators are there to be at your disposal.

You won't need to worry much about anything as long as you call upon the moderators.

Take a break, gulp down your drink and continue…

1 Like

Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
I made mention earlier about you wondering what a “section” in Nairaland is, Yes I did. Now it’s time you stop wondering and get to know the details.

SECTIONS

I must confess this is the absorbing part of Nairaland. Without the “sections” in Nairaland I don’t think there would be any.

Let’s go back to you owning that wonderful grocery store.

You make a day sale of about NGN96.8k, that’s a huge amount for a day sale in Nigeria. Let’s assume you did the following for that day

1: You placed an advert earlier

2: You ordered for new stock and it came in that day

These features made the sale for you possible, why? Because

1: The advert you placed earlier created awareness to every potential customer that you have a grocery store, giving them the location and what your store entails.

2: Your new arrivals made way for different varieties of stocks leaving your potential customers fascinated and eager to buy more.

This is what “sections” in Nairaland depict. It’s the features of Nairaland.

You could say this right that these features made Nairaland the biggest African forum, having a broad discussion board with about 2.5 millions members and over 5 millions topics.

Well, it may intrigue you to note that Nairaland has 38 sections. 38 good sections!!!

That’s a lot FAM!

It may also interest you to acknowledge that these 38 sections are under these 3 headings.

1: General

2: Entertainment

3: Science/Technology.

Right, this is the point we’ve been eager to assimilate.

Sit tight and put on a smiling face…

GENERAL

The general part consist of 22 sections: Politics, Crime, Romance, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, Business, Investment, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talks, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads, Pets, Agriculture.

1: Politics; This is one of the main brains of Nairaland. In order words, it’s one of the most interactive sections.
In this section, you will see the latest events surrounding the Nigerian political system, economic system, social system and the world.

Here, you will understand the feel of Nigerian’s politics. It doesn’t matter if you’re politically inclined or not, this section will definitely give you that hysteria about leadership and governorship routines in Nigeria.

You’ll also find a section for foreign politics- all non related Nigerian politics are discussed here. This is mostly covered by foreigners and Nigerian diasporas. You can as well find what’s happening worldwide in this part of Politics.

Furthermore, You are at liberty to create a thread of yours engaging your fellow members or posting the latest political news flash ( this is applicable to other sections in respect to what they imply).

2:Crime; Are you always searching for the latest crime news in Nigeria and abroad? You are given a project to work on concerning crimes? And not certain where you could find them from? Well you’re in the right place.

Here, you’ll find, discuss the latest crimes scenarios.

Not forgetting the fact that you can create a topic about the crimes in your vicinity for deliberations.

3:Romance; Well, from the name you may have a little idea what this section is all about.

Are you looking for where to find a date? Talk about your sex life? Talk about your relationship? Advise people on relationship matters?

This is the point where you can do all that.

As a Nairalander, who first registered in 2016, I can boastfully say I’ve witnessed threads where two Nairalanders tied the knot.

And 90% of them started their conversations through the romance section.

Who knows probably you’ll get to meet your soulmate here.

Furthermore, I’ll like to inform you that it’s a kind of 18+ section, because it leaves room for another section:Sexuality.

You’ll never wish to leave the romance section because of the dramas, melodramas, gossip and gist embodiment.

4:Jobs/Vacancies; As human beings, we are bound to work in order for us to eat. This work varies in different ways and means. And we always want it to be legit.

You are probably done with school. And you’ve been searching for a job.

This section leaves room for that. Simple, a click on it and you’ll find different threads on different job offers, whichever is suitable for you, you apply.

Also this goes for most workers who have been laid off.

As an employee, you’ll also get the chance to find your eligible workers. All you need do is open up a thread.
With this said, you’ll agree with me that this section creates room for employment which is a massive positive movement.

5:Career; Assuming you were searching for a job and it was Accounting. Luckily for you, you came across job/vacancies in Nairaland then you applied and you were employed.

You’ve been working for the past 5 months, and felt like sharing your experiences or something worth with your profession.

This section allows that to happen.

It accommodates discussion about a particular profession- what it feels like, the advantages and disadvantages, what to do when this happens and what not to do, why you need this profession.

You’ll also need to read advice about a profession before applying.

6:Business; Are you having a business plan at hand? And you don’t know how to start it up? Don’t know the basic things to do? Or you are having a turn down in your business life and you don’t know how to resuscitate it?

This is a perfect place for you to know all that you wish to know.

All you need do is either read the already created thread or you create a thread seeking advice and opinions. Remember a problem shared is a problem solved.

7:Investment; This section allows investment ideas to be discussed.

You need to visit this section when you have that massive new plan you want to put your money into. Answers every questions about it and leaves you to the exposure of investing.

And if you ever wish for someone to put in they capitals to your business, this is what you been looking for.
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by Vectorex(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
What are the other alternatives?

Which other forum did you compare nairaland to?

Note: a blog is different from a forum.
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
8:NYSC; This is definitely a Nigerian thing.

NYSC acronym for National Youth Service Corps. Founded in 1973. It was established for Nigerian graduates to serve the nation for a period of one year before leaving for the labour market.

As an ex corper, you’ll find this section more fascinating. Because it tells the story of the corper life you once had.

While as a serving corper, you’ll find it more useful for it will bombard you with the do’s and don’ts including the guidelines you’ll need throughout the service year.

Also creating rooms for moments to be shared.

However, as none of the above like I am, it will make you eager to graduate and serve with honour and pride.

9:Education; Education they say is the key to success. Education creates awareness in all ramifications. And helps in human development.

As a student in Nigeria, it’ll interest you to know that this section is highly recommended for you.

Definitely, you’ll be informed of the latest occurrence that deals with the educational sector in Nigeria and the world. Be it the primary, secondary or higher institutions.

I remember back then in 2018, I posted something on ASUU when they went on industrial action, it got to the front page because it was worth informing and under the education section.

10:Autos; Are you a lover of Cars? Airplanes? Motorbikes?. Do you know so much about them or less about them?

Well, this is a perfect spot for you.

Ranging from the specifications, prices, models and more, they are always discussed here.

You’ll be perplexed at the maximum findings about cars, motorbikes et cetera in this section

11:Car Talk: Although related to “Autos”, but this time it speaks on cars only.

The type of dream car you want, the model, the specifications.

You’ll see talks about the maintenance of cars.

As a car owner, it’s easier if you come to this section to create a thread, to talk about the fault, I bet all car experts and technicians will proffer a solution for you.

12:Properties; Nairaland range is so wide with all these unique features. Always breaking it down for easy access to every Nigerian and the world.

Talks on Lands, houses, flats, buildings etc- You’ll marvel at the revelations of all these in this section.

Revelations like knowing the worth of a particular piece of land, it’s location, the seller, and more. Similarly the worth of flats, buildings etc.

I know you’ve been hoping to get solid ground for real estate talks, ideas. Ably, this place speaks so much for that.

Don’t forget to come with pen and papers and for you’ll be jotting "fings" down.

13:Health; Health is wealth. With a great and sound health you are bound to enjoy your wealth.

Always seek solutions and answers about your health status at the right place. This is the right place.

You’ll be flabbergasted at how critically health related issues are being discussed here.

Erudite medical practitioners will and always be accessible to you.

This section describes the best way to make your health your priority.

14:Travel; Are you a Tourist in Nigeria? Do you want to know places in Nigeria? Do you like travelling? Do you have this travelling experience that you want to share? Are you interested in knowing more about places?

Smile and know within yourself that you’re ultimately where you should be.

As a Tourist in Nigeria, this is the best place to know more about Nigeria- the landscape, the geographical settings and more.

As a Nigerian who likes adventures home and abroad, this is exceptionally a place where you can catch a glimpse of what it looks like.

News report, experiences about the certain place you want to visit can be gotten here not forgetting that your personal travel experiences can be shared.

15:Family; You’re probably married to that soulmate of yours and it’s a blissful one, you feel like letting the world know. Or it seems like there is something odd about your marriage and you really need to hear from a third party.

This section answers it all for you.

It goes into providing you the basic ways to strengthen your marriage, answering questions on child upbringing, provides the necessary tips for a successful marriage.

16:Culture; No doubt, you are given a task to write about the languages, traditional practices in Nigeria, and you’ve been looking for the best platform to ask questions, find answers, and know the basic things.

The culture section gives exactly what you are looking for. You stand a great height at getting answers you need- preferably providing you with the history of the people of Nigeria.

Just get into this section, and you’ll become an historian overnight.

17:Religion; Are you a christian? Do you have so much belief in God and you feel you can share it with other christian faithfuls? Are you having a shaky faith in God? Need more to be a christian?

Yes. This is where you need to ask these questions and get the answers you need. Similarly, you will know more about the virtues of being a christian, the fight against the evil and bad forces, the gratitude in serving God, the good news, and all christian related topics.

This section subsets another religious section. This time it’s the Islamic religion for the Muslims faithful. Well, according to Nairaland, you’ll need be a Muslim for active participation in this section.

As a non Muslim, I can’t tell you much about the Islam section but best believe me its nothing different from the practice of the Christians. The both practice centers on LOVE and PEACE.

18:Food; This is the Nairaland Kitchen! Yes you read it right, certainly coming from the forum itself.

You will see lots about food, drinks in this section.

The best recipes for that meal you’ve wanted to prepare, the best meal to eat at a particular time, the functions of these meals, the procedures in preparing that particular meal of your choice, want to share your experience in regards to food and drinks.

Hopefully, this is the platform for you to do all this.

Prepare to be a better chef when you are done getting that information you need.

19:Diaries; This is a special section that gives you the freedom to express your thoughts about life, your daily struggles and experiences in life.

You write your soul through this segment and let the world reach out to you.

As you write and express yourself in diaries, it’s just you writing, no one else- as it does not allow engagements.

Are you a ghost member? I’m sorry to break this to you, you can’t view this section. You’ll need to become a Nairalander.

20:Nairaland Ads; This gives you the directives in placing ads in any section of your choice. Just read up the first thread by the founder, Seun and you’ll get the insight.

You can as well ask questions about ads in Nairaland and you’ll get your answers.

21:Pets; Are you a lover of pets? Do you know so much about pets? Do you have a pet you want to talk about? Do you have any sick pets? Do you have pets for sale? You want to buy any?

On point, welcome to the answers to all those worries. This section is well equipped with the nature surrounding pet”s life. All you need to know about your pet is right here.

Discussions on pets is a top notch in this section.

22:Agriculture; Well it may interest you to know that there is a platform to discuss on your crops and livestock. Despite the fact you may not be rearing animals or cultivating crops as a commercial or peasant farmer.

Are you an expert in the field of agriculture? This leaves you to showcase your potential to the world by engaging in discussions.

This division allows you through the world of agriculture.

Answers to all possible agricultural questions and thoughts are being given at your disposal.

It has been really interesting isn’t it?

Now you know about the “General”. Let’s talk about the Entertainment!

Grab more drinks, we’re about sailing in 3,2,1...

ENTERTAINMENT

10 amazing sections make up “Entertainment” in Nairaland. They are definitely the place to relieve the nerves of so much worries and catch some fun.
They include, Jokes, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature.

1: Jokes; This is so extreme for lovers of riddles and jokes. Are you having a bad day and you want a place to lighten up your spirit, the solution is simply this section.

Have any jokes and riddles that you think will make people laugh, rack their brain , smile again? Why not showcase it here for a fellow Nairalander to appreciate.

2: TV/Movies; I won’t hide this from you, this particular section has been keeping me abreast with the release of most TV series and movies I watch.

You’ll get the latest TV series and movies you never know about in this section. It keeps you updated with the latest availables in Nigeria.

You are watching an interesting movie and you feel the need to share, certainly this is where you can do that.

3: Music/Radio; This section allows you to talk about your favourite song, artist, music albums, bands etc.and also gives you a head start of a song released by your favourite artist.

In this section there are music business and rap battles.

The music business gives you more knowledge about music production and the music world. As an upcoming artist it’s best you frequent this section to get the icing on a cake about music production.

Are you really that hot in battle rhymes, freestyles? Get into the rap battle and meet your match. If you are so good and feel you can drop dope bar lines, then I don’t know what you are waiting for.
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vectorex:
What are the other alternatives?

Which other forum did you compare nairaland to?

Note: a blog is different from a forum.

Please Ma, be more explicit with your question.
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by Vectorex(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
syluck:

Please Ma, be more explicit with your question.

Which forum did you compare nairaland to, before the debate ended ...

You said after a long debate blah blah blah .... Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa ...

So I asked what are Nairaland competition?
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vectorex:

Which forum did you compare nairaland to, before the debate ended ...

You said after a long debate blah blah blah .... Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa ...

So I asked what are Nairaland competition?

Modified.

Oh I get your question now.

Nairaland is not the only forum in the world. There are other forums, Even in Africa.

I'm not talking about blogs.

I made a reference to a link(which didn't show obviously) in my article and i'm sure you didn't see it because you didn't read through.

https://www.wealthresult.com/internet/top-10-biggest-forums-on-internet-and this will help clear your doubt.
Re: A Search On African Biggest Forum, A Click On Nairaland!!! by syluck(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
4:Celebrities; Do you have this celebrity obsession? Like you can’t stop talking about him or her and you always feel the need to say something about them at any slightest chance? How good is your knowledge about Nollywood? Feel the need to start up Nollywood gossip?

Boom! This is the spot for you.

You’ll always have that freedom to talk about your celebrity crush, talk about Nollywood.

Not forgetting the fact you can always create a thread sorely about them.

Do I need to remind you that this is the spot to get all celebrity gossip in town. The latest and verified ones.

5:Fashion; This section is an amazing factor that brings out the beauty and gorgeous look in you. Here, you’ll get to know more about clothes, and the modeling world.

It gives you basic information about clothing, modelling, dresses and even make ups.

It gently turns you into a well fashionable person with great taste.

6:Events; You are probably having events like birthdays, weddings, house parties, work parties, shout out parties and other occasions and you don’t have a suitable place to ask questions.

Why don’t you drop those questions in this section.This section allows all events planning and executions.

All answers and gist related to events planning are highly elaborated here.

It talks about events a lot

Do you have that big announcement you want to make or present a gift to someone?

This platform allows it all.

7:Sports: This is really for fun sports addicts!

Are you a fan of football, NBA, wrestling, boxing, tennis, racing, golf, and so many sports, across the globe?.

You’re in the right place to get the best feeling, best gist, gossip, information and discussion about that favourite sport of yours.

There’s European football section here, it’s strictly for all European football games played. The EPL, La liga, UEFA , Serie A et cetera.

As a football fan, I do come here to get that trend about my club side, FC Barcelona and the G.O.A.T, guess who?

King Messi!

I also engage in a discussion with other Nairalanders.

You should too.

8:Gaming; Are you a game freak? You know so much about the gaming world? You know the function of X in the controller pad? Or you know less about games?

Normalize frequenting here to share that your experiences playing the games

You can as well get in to know much more than you knew before.

All information about the gaming world is embedded here.

9:Forum Games; Games here are played between Nairalanders. Could be mind games, missing letters, questions and answers, etc.

You may have that addictive game you would want to play with a group of persons online. Friend, this is the best joint for you.

It’s an interesting section.

10:Literature; Wow, This is my best section so far!. It’s such a creative section that gives intellectual values.

This is the part that made me realize that Nairaland existed. I never knew what Nairaland was until late 2015.

This happened one late night, I happened to let my kid sister have my phone for something she wanted using it for.

She gave it back to me when she was through, opening my history browser, I saw a link that had something to do with a story. I clicked on it and I found myself in the literature zone and reading up a story.

From that moment onward, I became addicted to this section, I was always busy reading stories by amazing writers and this kept me late at night.

Have always been a fan of books and love reading them a lot.

In the year 2016, I joined Nairaland officially and became a member.

Fast forward to present day. I’ve always been on one or two books, enjoying those captivating imaginary worlds through writing.

This section speaks a lot about books. It’s mainly for the lovers of books, it gives you all the gist about the literature world. It allows you to explore
the world of prose, poetry, and drama.

Here you’ll find interesting books to read up and amazing writers- these writers include authors, poets, content writers, copywriters etc.

If you’re a writer, this is a place to showcase your skills.The world would be amazed by your beautiful words. If you are hoping to be noticed and appreciated by the content you give, why waste time. Get in here.

That was that for “Entertainment”.

You’ve come a long way to quit reading this great piece of work. IMO, you are the best!

Now let’s read up on Science/Technology.

SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY.

These include Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Arts/Graphics/Video, Technology. This summing up 6 sections.

1:Programming; Are you a software programmer, possibly you create application too? As a programmer, do you have ideas that you wish to share? Are you just hearing of programming just now? Are you ready to learn programming and app development? Have you been surfing the internet for genius programmers?

Hey, this is that joint you have been searching for.

As a beginner you’ll be given the guide on how to start, the language to begin with .You will find threads upon threads about that.

Expect to find programmers who are gurus and knowledgeable in this section.

Just so you know, This is everything about programming.

2:Webmasters; Probably you’ve been envisaging the place to find the best website designers,web developers, websites planners and so on.

This is where you can get your website designed.

This is where you can learn how to design a website.

This is where to learn things about web designs.

This is where you can show the world how amazing you are in web designing and development.

3:Computers; This is about your personal computer. You get to discuss your computer here- the problem, possibly the best in the world? And more.

This section allows you to review different brands of computer and get the quickest solution to your computer .

There is another section called the Computer market. This section allows you to place a sale option on your personal computer, computer accessories, desktops . Also it allows you buy.

4:Phones; Are you a phone/gadgets dealer? Are you in search of that phone/gadget to buy and you’re unsure of the specifications and prices? Do you know so much about phones? Having issues with your phones and gadgets?

Welcome to the phone city. This place will definitely answer your questions and treat you like a royalty that you are.

I one time ran a thread here about choosing a phone over another with the budget I had. With a strong conviction to get a Xiaomi product, I did that and I’ve been enjoying the device since March.

This platform gives you the latest unveiling of new gadgets and keeps you updated on the phones and gadgets world.

5: Arts/Graphics/Video; Here, you will get to discuss and get the latest information on digital video and film, computer graphics and animations.
You will also be able buy or sell cameras, camcorders, graphics/video accessories in the graphics/video market.

6:Technology market; This is like a general market of all the sections under “science/technology”.

All technological devices, proposals are bought, sold and discussed here.

You will place a buy order to any devices you want from any dealer. Also you can place a sale order on a device you want to sell.

Awwwwn, that was easy!

I’m glad you’re still here with me.

Look at this,

You read this piece of work somewhere- maybe from my website or any of my social media handles, and decided you want it to be on Nairaland- maybe for discussions, information purposes or any other purpose you have in mind. You post it eventually.

You did not do the followings;

1; Provide a link

2; Credit me.

Then it means the followings;

1; Plagiarism

2; Unverified( this goes for daily news).

Plagiarism is really frowned at anywhere in the world. And Nairaland frowns at that wholeheartedly.

Also, posting of daily news without providing a resourceful link is prohibited in Nairaland. Doing that will get your thread deleted by the mods. This helps to verify the news to be true.

You can only post or create a thread without providing any link when it’s coming from you directly.

At this point, these renowned features with their prodigious benefits definitely made millions of people become members.

The members utilizing the features to their own benefits made Nairaland the Africa biggest forum.

Click on Nairaland Forum today, Click on the biggest African Forum!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!

https://syluckcopywrites.com/search-on-africa-biggest-forum-a-click-on-nairaland/

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Green Grass At The Other Side / The Rebellion� / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.