Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro (2052 Views)

This 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has Traveled More Than 1 Million Miles / Toyota Hybrid Maintenance: Inverter Converter/inverter Pump / Toyota Hybrid Vehicle Maintenance: Inverter/converter assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
My sister purchased a vehicle 2months ago, and has been using the car without any issues, suddenly the ac stopped working, then on Monday Last week, she had to go to the village for an important meeting, the next day the car refused to start uptil now, pls who has or is using Toyota 2007 hybrid, what could be the problem and solution, because She's still stuck in the village, different mechanics have come, but nothing is working the battery is completely down, the have tried to jumpstart, they have used another battery to start but no way, I decided to post here to get solutions for her. Please Ignore my mistakes while writing this piece, please help her out at least to get a clue of what to do, thanks

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Isokoboy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Village People are the one holding the car..Call a strong pastor or very strong native doctor

11 Likes

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by eherbal(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Mcsen10:
My sister purchased a vehicle 2months ago, and has been using the car without any issues, suddenly the ac stopped working, then on Monday Last week, she had to go to the village for an important meeting, the next day the car refused to start uptil now, pls who has or is using Toyota 2007 hybrid, what could be the problem and solution, because She's still stuck in the village, different mechanics have come, but nothing is working the battery is completely down, the have tried to jumpstart, they have used another battery to start but no way, I decided to post here to get solutions for her. Please Ignore my mistakes while writing this piece, please help her out at least to get a clue of what to do, thanks
you're not explicit with the cars information. there's nothing like a Toyota 2007 hybrid.it either a Camry,a highlander or a Prius. pics of car can help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by OPUSDEI1(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Fixing Hybrid cars most times, is not what you do without a computer. In rainy season, an inexperienced hybrid user is more likely to get stranded. Before more damage is done to that vehicle, have a knowledgeable technician with a PROFESSIONAL scanner run a diagnosis on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Billiebaba(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Mcsen10:
First state the car brand model and year
Is the ignition coming on
If so, run a full system scan on the car.
Pls don't let rewaya come and start cutting wires ooo.
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by EngRichie: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2020
I suggest that you state the approximate location in case there is any hybrid technician who might be ready to offer his service.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by promotervickky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
OPUSDEI1:
Fixing Hybrid cars most times, is not what you do without a computer. In rainy season, an inexperienced hybrid user is more likely to get stranded. Before more damage is done to that vehicle, have a knowledgeable technician with a PROFESSIONAL scanner run a diagnosis on it.

Do this please

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by thonyman: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
My brother, call Gazuzz,
He is the oracle i know that can diagnose and handle hybrids.
Don't waste more funds doing trial by error, rather channel it to fly/transport Gazzuz to your village to check & fix it up.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[Its a high lander

quote author=eherbal post=91894111] you're not explicit with the cars information. there's nothing like a Toyota 2007 hybrid.it either a Camry,a highlander or a Prius. pics of car can help.[/quote]
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
[Where is he located

quote author=thonyman post=91911258]My brother, call Gazuzz,
Don't waste more funds doing trial by error, rather channel it to fly/transport Gazzuz to your village to check & fix it up.[/quote]
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's a 2007 Toyota highlander ,hybrid
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Billiebaba:

First state the car brand model and year
Is the ignition coming on
If so, run a full system scan on the car.
Pls don't let rewaya come and start cutting wires ooo.

thanks, its a Toyota hybrid highlander 2007
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
promotervickky:

Do this please

Okay thanks
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by thonyman: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mcsen10:
[Where is he located

quote author=thonyman post=91911258]My brother, call Gazuzz,
Don't waste more funds doing trial by error, rather channel it to fly/transport Gazzuz to your village to check & fix it up.

Lagos
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Mcsen10: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
thonyman:

Lagos

Brother can you give me his number to call him
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by greatbrian(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Isokoboy:
Village People are the one holding the car..Call a strong pastor or very strong native doctor

Everything na village people ba. Ba komi
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by double3(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mcsen10:

Brother can you give me his number to call him
I have doubts gazzuzz would leave he's abode for such a request; he would help with remote diagnosis but u might have to tow vehicle down to lagos. But be rest assured he would fix it.
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Mcsen10:
My sister purchased a vehicle 2months ago, and has been using the car without any issues, suddenly the ac stopped working, then on Monday Last week, she had to go to the village for an important meeting, the next day the car refused to start uptil now, pls who has or is using Toyota 2007 hybrid, what could be the problem and solution, because She's still stuck in the village, different mechanics have come , but nothing is working the battery is completely down, the have tried to jumpstart, they have used another battery to start but no way, I decided to post here to get solutions for her. Please Ignore my mistakes while writing this piece, please help her out at least to get a clue of what to do, thanks

08033910382 ]
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by chukel(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
OPUSDEI1:
boss, I hail o
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by oblo(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Sorry about the issue @ op

Please update is when you fix. I really would want to know as I see Oga Gazzuz here so you are sure of it being fixed.
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by godric(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
With GAZZUZZ's touch, you are covered. Even if it's village people, he understands their language grin
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
godric:
With GAZZUZZ's touch, you are covered. Even if it's village people , he understands their language grin

Honourable member , it's ok, it's ok.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by ceaser: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
godric:
With GAZZUZZ's touch, you are covered. Even if it's village people, he understands their language grin

GAZZUZZ:

....Off your mic cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by melviniyke2002(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

lol off ur mic
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Presegs(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
godric:

shocked

Shey looto that he understands the language of the village people.
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by godric(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Presegs:

shocked

Shey looto that he understands the language of the village people.
I don off my mic shocked
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Lexusgs430: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Mcsen10:

I hope she has access to an open cheque.......

I always say, never buy a hybrid in Nigeria...... Not unless you have another vehicle + bank account with unlimited overdraft facility.......

I own a Hybrid vehicle, and have access to Toyota..... As a matter of fact, got vehicle serviced yesterday (hybrid health check + full service)........ wink
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by Presegs(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
godric:

I don off my mic shocked

grin

Berra! !!
Re: How My Sister Traveled With A Toyota Hybrid Jeep And It Disappointed Her And Bro by frozen70(f): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
That name hybrid is enough to let you know that it's not the job of a road side mechanic to repair any faults

If one doesn't have two active bank accounts, no need to buy such car

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Pencil Lite Or Peugeot 206 / Vehicle Mileage Interpretation...(outside And Trip Indication) / Pictures From CPEO Public Awareness Campaign (FRSC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.