Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man (49774 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by dre11(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
A Zimbabwean man, Arnold Masuka (40) has told the court he was no longer interested in his wife, Hilda Mleya(30) because she is too beautiful.

Arnold made this claim before the judge, Henry Chizvidzo.

According to Zimbabwean Live, Arnold was divorcing his wife because of her beauty which was giving him sleepless nights.

The situation got so bad that he was afraid of going to work or leaving her alone as he feared she would be snatched by other men.

The judge said it was his first time of handling such a case.

Arnold reportedly decided to use the court to separate with his wife after realising that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in Gokwe, Zimbabwe.

Speaking in Shona, he told the court his wife smiled all the time and he feared this might draw attention from other men.

Ruling on the matter, Henry Chizvidzo requested the two families which the couple belong to,  to settle the issue with the couple.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-beautiful-wife-smiles-all-the-time-i-fear-she-can-be-snatched-by-another-man/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by JasonScoolari: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Not going to blame the Zimbabwe man at all....

There's an old adage that says; “A man who plants Corn by the road side, and A man who marries a beautiful wife, shares the same problem”

Peace of Mind comes first and anything that won't make you have Peace of Mind, cut it out.

287 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by ThoughtOfYou: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Any pictures for the "beautiful"?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by saintjimos(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
E reach to fear

Infact fear women

17 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by chatinent: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Where is the beautiful?

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by money121(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Oni yeye grin grin
Maybe na becos of smile you take marry her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by iHateFraudsters: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Fake story.

When he dey marry am, he no know say she fine before?

6 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nwaezeudo: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Zimbabwe World Centre for weirdest news on the planet earth grin

To the urchins supporting the microphone licker AKA urinating machine shey una know say by the time the current calamity leaves Aso rock, 380K gbese dey on top una head via the debt the Daura cow done accumulate. Ndi ala grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Flimsy excuse....

Why not make her smile.

Go and marry your bamboo undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by bigdammyj: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Okay.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by LoveJesus87(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol
Zimbabwe and weird news grin

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by 21sailor: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
T
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Brendaniel: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, India

I think I might need to do a research on these countries.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by utenwuson: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Omo.... This is quite funny.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by LoveJesus87(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
chatinent:
Where is the beautiful?
lol grin
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Tunasco4u(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Ok
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by malali: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Bola on your mandate.....Bola on your mandate we shall stand grin......Tinubu's song

APC Sai mun bata wuta....APC sai mun bata wuta.....Atiku's song

Abeg why Peter Obi no get song Is he not the president of the youths ?? This election is really funny....Peter Obi and Atiku should dance show us your humane side.......We are Nigerians, we like entertainment........Its not by quoting statistics everyday.

Dance, crack jokes and then be 100% serious....Thats a well rounded human being.

A Sociopaths dont dance.
FYI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Dshocker(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Which kind funny talk be this naw
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Adakintroy: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Abet shut up and go find something do.

Una no De tire to talk woman matter

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by RZArecta(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Mad man
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by BabaCommander: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
He needs help.
The sad reality here, though is that the world will make jest of it and laugh it off just like many Nigerians are currently doing to Tinubu.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by abobote: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Nwanyi Obioma

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by warripekin(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Zimbabwe and Wahala be like 5and 6.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Sunijacks(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Everybody wahala no be the same
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by loanky: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Ingredient88(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Juanmike(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Have never seen a Zimbabwean lady beautiful.
The man should come to Nigeria and see IGBO girls.
Not Afonja those ones are so dirty with the fishy smelly pussy.

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Antoeni(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
She Has been Snatched Already, Long Time a Ago
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Skty: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
The judge said it was his first time of handling such a case.

Oga Judge...not only u..even me never hear this type

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by zinaunreal(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Ode
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
This is actually a serious problem for men in that position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.