Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

'eye Popping Boobs'- Moment Ebuka Got Uncomfortable While Speaking With Dorathy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'eye Popping Boobs'- Moment Ebuka Got Uncomfortable While Speaking With Dorathy (2601 Views)

Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Chioma & Her Eye-popping Boobs Hits The Beach / Konji Alert!!nicki Minaj Parades Her Eye-popping Boobs On Instagram (photos) / Akpororo Calls Out Bobrisky While Speaking About Gays During Comedy Show (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'eye Popping Boobs'- Moment Ebuka Got Uncomfortable While Speaking With Dorathy by newsmag: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerians have been restless since the BBNaija season 5 housemates were introoduced to viewers, at inception when Ebuka was interviewing housemates, he was uncomfortable when he saw the eye-popping boobs of Dorathy

See video below:

https://newsmag.com.ng/moment-ebuka-got-uncomfortable-while-speaking-with-dorathy-and-fans-are-saying-its-because-of-her-eye-popping-boobs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Visc6l2Cozg&t=109s

Re: 'eye Popping Boobs'- Moment Ebuka Got Uncomfortable While Speaking With Dorathy by biodrizzy(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Doro wan kill us with Boobs.. Las las, I'm still te nnegi even if she dy lie on top her age. Well, leycon will be oppressed as Bleep but who knows.. Might just turn out to be another Efe.

B 440

Zero eight one five seven two eight nine four one nine

Trade ur Btc with me today and you'll be glad you did. My rates are the best. Right now we buy at 440. You won't get that anywhere.
NB: we buy in bulk (500 upwards)
Instant payment as well �

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2020(PICTURES) / . / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Who Scammed The World !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.