Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation (506 Views)

CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / Why Must Employees Give A Month Notice Of Resignations But Companies Don't? / How To Deal With Resume Immediately Vs 1 Month Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation by drtee247(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Good day N/landers.
I started working last week at a Hospital of a Military establishment. So this morning, I heard from the other co-workers that all the civilian(temporary) staffs should write an undertaking that we would give 3 month notice anytime we decide to resign from the hospital..
The directive was from the Commandant.

What do you guys think?

Re: Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation by youngsahito(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
drtee247:
Good day N/landers.
I started working last week at a Hospital of a Military establishment. So this morning, I heard from the other co-workers that all the civilian(temporary) staffs should write an undertaking that we would give 3 month notice anytime we decide to resign from the hospital..
The directive was from the Commandant.

What do you guys think?
what was on your appointment letter concerning resignation?
Re: Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation by drtee247(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
youngsahito:
what was on your appointment letter concerning resignation?

We are even yet to be given appointment letters. As it’s a new place, the last doctor was given appointment letter after working for about a year just to make it official
Re: Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation by nurey(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
drtee247:

We are even yet to be given appointment letters. As it’s a new place, the last doctor was given appointment letter after working for about a year just to make it official

simple since you weren't given an appointment letter detailing terms of service, if you leave without notification, nothing can be done to you.

They can't take you to court without an appointment letter but as Nigeria jaga jaga they can send amry and break all breakable bones in your body for eloping from work grin

2 Likes

Re: Undertaking For 3 Month Notice Before Resignation by StubbornGENIUS: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
nurey:

simple since you weren't given an appointment letter detailing terms of service, if you leave without notification, nothing can be done to you.

They can't take you to court without an appointment letter but as Nigeria jaga jaga they can send amry and break all breakable bones in your body for eloping from work grin
Hahahahahah guy you no go kee me here cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Urgently Need A Loan.. Help Me (i'm A Student) / MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS OFFICERS. (URGENTLY NEEDED) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.