Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God (883 Views)

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / "Thou Art My Servant; I Have Chosen Thee." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God

Science serves me, while I serve my Master Jesus who served God the Creator as His only begotten Son, so it's has not even smelled my level yet, how much more that of my Master Jesus, not to talk of God the Father who is the Creator?

This is not about science though because it's been a very good and loyal servant to me. It does whatever I ask of it...I command it to go, it goes. I tell it to come, and it comes. If I send it a message, it does just what I ask of it. So i have no reason to complain because it is even one of the means I use to obey the commandment of my Master that I should go into the world and preach the gospel to every creature, which is exactly what I'm doing now from the comfort of my room.

So my grouse is not really with science which has been a very good and useful servant to me, but those who're hell-bent on turning it into something else beyond what it should be - a good servant - into a master. Because considering what happens when other good servants such as water, fire, money etc. become masters, it could only be a formula for disaster.

Hence my sustained efforts to ensure that it remains just the servant that it is and not turned into a master, so that a good servant would not turn bad.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Poverty is a bad thing.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... This is actually funny Sir.

I understand and respect your zeal sha.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by XXXXTENTACION: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Another garbage as usual undecided
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Poverty is a bad thing.
Ignorance of the truth is much worse.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Ignorance of the truth is much worse.
Absolute Truth or Relative Truth?
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Another garbage as usual undecided
Understandably so...the truth could only be garbage to the swines as usual
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by XXXXTENTACION: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Isoright
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by XXXXTENTACION: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I am very sure you don't know what science is undecided because if you do you would'nt be spewing this your rubish.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
My funny people who choose to claim Science as their god, have doors and laptops as their priests.

For Science is the Pursuit and Application of Knowledge and Understanding!

And man can be without science but science can not be without man.

1 Like

Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I am very sure you don't know what science is undecided because if you do you would'nt be spewing this your rubish.

Science is the Pursuit and Application of Knowledge and Understanding!

1 Like

Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by XXXXTENTACION: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Science is the Pursuit and Application of Knowledge and Understanding!

not Now sha just imagine how the world would be without science (no cars, no smartphones, no guns and bullet, no aeroplanes e.t.c).
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
not Now sha just imagine how the world would be without science (no cars, no smartphones, no guns and bullet, no aeroplanes e.t.c).

grin, I understand, but like Hyundai used to say "Good Thinking, good product!"

Which is the point! The man is always greater than science, and science, is a servant of man!

1 Like

Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
The original truth not the counterfeit.

John 17:17 (KJV)
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

If you don't know this Truth, every other thing you know is ignorance.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I know it's your master and lord though, so I understand how bad you feel that I say it is just a servant to me.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Absolute Truth
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by XXXXTENTACION: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin, I understand, but like Hyundai used to say "Good Thinking, good product!"

Which is the point! The man is always greater than science, and science, is a servant of man!
isoright
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
The original truth not the counterfeit.

John 17:17 (KJV)
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

If you don't know this Truth, every other thing you know is ignorance.

Okay Sir, but let me ask you this. Is God a Christian?

It is actually a Yes or No question
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Yes or No, ke?

See Your False Question, desiring a True or False Answer, which you would use as True, ehn!

The Fallabillity of the False Dilemma as if there are no other True Answers he can supply.

Abeg hold your peace, you already know the answer Jo.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Is your father his own child?

Please it's just a Yes or No question.

1 Like

Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes or No, ke?

See Your False Question, desiring a True or False Answer, which you would use as True, ehn!

The Fallabillity of the False Dilemma as if there are no other True Answers he can supply.

Abeg hold your peace, you already know the answer Jo.

You have not answered my question.

But I know that you know the answer. So contemplate on that inner response, while I ask the Op further questions.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You have not answered my question.

But I know that you know the answer. So contemplate on that inner response, while I ask the Op further questions.

Of course I did not answer the question because you know the answer already! Abi U wan tell me say U no knooow? grin

U no fit be baby na, and I know say you no fit be robot, so you know the answer joor, U jus wan disturb pesin jaare! grin
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Is your father his own child?

Please it's just a Yes or No question.

Thanks for displaying the content of your character, it really shows you are a good Christian type.

Let me repeat and add yet another question, with the hope that you will be a better Christian representing Jesus on Earth.

Question 1: Was Jesus Christ (RIP) a Christian?
Question 2: Is Almighty God, a Christian ?
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course I did not answer the question because you know the answer already! Abi U wan tell me say U no knooow? grin

U no fit be baby na, and I know say you no fit be robot, so you know the answer joor, U jus wan disturb pesin jaare! grin

I really do not understand your grammatical misalignment and misspellings.

Can you please type with correct spellings and punctuation.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

I really do not understand your grammatical misalignment and misspellings.

Can you please type with correct spellings and punctuation.

Brain knock! grin

Of course I did not answer the question because you know the answer already!

I said, you are not a baby or a robot, so surely, you know the answer to the question you are demanding that I answer.

It is suspicious why you ask of me an answer you know very well unless it must be for a sinister and mischievous purpose, which means that it is not bonafide or in good faith.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Brain knock! grin

Of course I did not answer the question because you know the answer already!

I said, you are not a baby or a robot, so surely, you know the answer to the question you are demanding that I answer.

It is suspicious why you ask of me an answer you know very well unless it must be for a sinister and mischievous purpose, which means that it is not bonafide or in good faith.

Consider me a novice - someone who was birthed an Atheist, not that I am one, but for the purpose of our thought experiment.

Sir, with due respect, please answer me.

1. Is God a Christian?
2. Was Jesus(RIP) a Christian?

Thank you for your anticipated response. The answers should be Yes or No. If you need to explain, then make it brief with zero rhetoric, innuendos or cacophonies.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Consider me a novice - someone who was birthed an Atheist, not that I am one, but for the purpose of our thought experiment.

Sir, with due respect, please answer me.

1. Is God a Christian?
2. Was Jesus(RIP) a Christian?

Thank you for your anticipated response. The answers should be Yes or No. If you need to explain, then make it brief with zero rhetoric, innuendos or cacophonies.

Ah broda do not do this to thyself, how can a Full Grown Adult not know 1+1= ?

Please, do not do this thyself and I will not be the one to pour Shit upon thy body!
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah broda do not do this to thyself, how can a Full Grown Adult not know 1+1= ?

Please, do not do this thyself and I will not be the one to pour Shit upon thy body!

If all Christians are like you and the OP, then I think it is a religion of lunatics.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

If all Christians are like you and the OP, then I think it is a religion of lunatics.

grin grin grin grin

Everything must be Wrong with you if you, a full grown man, like yourself, goes on the street and ask any adult, please what is 1+1=? whether they would not call you insane.

If you want me to answer the question, you must disclose your true intention and purpose.

But since your intention and purpose is not good, you can not disclose it.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin grin

Everything must be Wrong with you if you, a full grown man, like yourself, goes on the street and ask any adult, please what is 1+1=? whether they would not call you insane.

If you want me to answer the question, you must disclose your true intention and purpose.

But since your intention and purpose is not good, you can not disclose it.

I do not think Jesus would have been proud of your utterances if he was alive.
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by BackllGodNaija: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Thanks for displaying the content of your character, it really shows you are a good Christian type.

Let me repeat and add yet another question, with the hope that you will be a better Christian representing Jesus on Earth.

Question 1: Was Jesus Christ (RIP) a Christian?
Question 2: Is Almighty God, a Christian ?
The response I gave to you was not necessarily a question but an answer to that question and every other subsequent question...I saw this coming hence I killed all the birds you had with just one stone, but it seems you don't yet get the drift, so you could refer back to the answer I gave you to get an answer to every other such question you have to ask. The best answer to foolish/stupid questions is a foolish/stupid question!
Re: Science Is My Servant, Grandservant Of My Master, Great-grandservant Of My God by TimeTraveler369: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
The response I gave to you was not necessarily a question but an answer to that question and every other subsequent question...I saw this coming hence I killed all the birds you had with just one stone, but it seems you don't yet get the drift, so you could refer back to the answer I gave you to get an answer to every other such question you have to ask. The best answer to foolish/stupid questions is a foolish/stupid question!

You need not call me foolish/stupid.

Jesus did not call anyone stupid and foolish, but I can understand that the Holy Books did mention Angels of Darkness masquerading as Angels of Light and misleading the world.

From your responses to my questions it is understandable that you are basically a neophyte on Spirituality and Astrotheology.

If you are humble and teachable, I could tell you a little about God and the Universe and the entire blueprint of the Simulation and the role of Jesus and all other Masters within this construct and the alternate dimensions.

Take it easy friend, and learn to be humble, cos some people know beyond what you could know in this lifetime but would not insult you and call you foolish.

Take care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? / Let's Talk About Gods / Why God Allow Adam And Eve To Err In The Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.