Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,239 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. (1206 Views)

MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story) / Innocent Ilo Wins 2020 Commonwealth Short-story For African Region / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
�Just Because I'm Fat. �

Written by Author Feathers.

Episode 1.

Jane Bagwell's POV

"Jane, Jane!" I heard my step mother called. I had been sound asleep.

I stood sliggishly from the bed and dragged my foot towards the direction of her voice.

I saw her setting dishes on the dinning table.

"Mom, good morning."

She smiled and walked to me, she gave me a warm hug.

"You cooked quiet early today , mom."

"Don't tell me you forgot you are resuming school today?"

"My days! How come it totally skipped my mind?" I rushed towards the food and ate as fast as I can.

I get dressed as quick as possible and rode on my bicycle to school.

As soon as I drove inside the school, I parked and stepped down but to my surprise , I saw Magret Enoch, the hottest female girl on campus. She's a bully and everyone fears her.

"Hey! " I heard her succulent voice and I set my attentions on her.

"I can't believe fatty acid is here again." She mocked and everyone laughed.

Students surrounding her kept increasing in numbers and the shame was just so horrible.

"Fatty acid! I told you already that you are a virus in this school, do you perhaps think it's a joke?" Her voice was firm and ridiculous.

I lowered my head slightly but I could see the look on all their faces.

"Mike is here Mag!" A student yelled and Magaret turned swiftly. We all looked around and we saw Mike, the most handsome and intelligent student in school.

One spectacular thing about him is that he does not speak to anyone.

There were murmur, positive adorations to him from female students.

Being someone that doesn't speak to anyone ,everyone thought he would walk away as usual to his class but to our greatest surprise, he was coming towards our direction.

"Mag, he's coming here." One of Mageret's friend said and everyone of us became nervous.

I was shaking myself cause I've never imagined myself staying around him or even perceving his scent before.

But here is he coming towards us, what could he be coming to do?

He finally approached us and looked around at all the ladies.

Everyone was blushing excluding I. Why would I blush when I know that I'm never going to be an option.

Everyone hates me cause I'm fat, no one likes to associate themselves with me. They think I have a virus cause of my fatness.

He wasn't saying a word for few seconds but Mageret spoke up; "Hi!"

He looked at Magaret, his countenace does not change. He was neither smiling nor sad.

"Why the gathering?" His voice finally came through. It was soft and romantic, I felt a tinkling in my bones and I knew at once that he's an angel in human form. Not only is his face extremely beautiful, his voice is melting.

I could see the other students melting emotionally.

Mageret nervously spoke up, everyone knew better to allow her speak.

"Well, We came to say Hi to our fatty acid." She said in a mockery tone and everyone laughed.

Mike looked at me and my face met with his for the first time. He looked at me from head to toe and walked away.

What?
Am I so disgusting? Why didn't he say a word? He just looked at me like I'm some shit.

The students began to disperse while murmuring about how I was silently molested by Mike Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by CallistaTea(f): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Is dis on facebook too? Cos i am a fan of urs
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
kip it coming
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
CallistaTea:

It's not on Facebookk for now
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just Because I'm Fat.

Episode 2

(What!"wink

Danny Sucre's POV

I watched as Mike enters the class, it's being a while we saw.

I walked towards him and we hugged.

"I miss you , brother." I said with a smile.

He nodded and walked to his sit.

I stood for a while and sighed. Mike hasn't changed yet.

We sat beside each other, I watched as he brought out few books from his school bag.

"How was your holiday?" I tried to start up a conversation.

He nodded again and opened the cover leave of his book.

He is not even speaking. "Why are you not even saying a word? "

"Good morning students!" One of our teachers walked in and I diverted my attention from Mike.

It's Mrs. Joan, she's our class teacher, she's beautiful but principled.

"Things will be quiet different this term."She said and began to rearrange the sits of everyone.

" Hey, Danny!" I raised my head towards her direction. I hope she's not trying to change my sit cause I'm the class captain and I did not expect her to change my sit anyhow.

"I need you to leave that sit and come over here! Hey, Fatty, go and sit beside Mike."

Jane Bagwell's POV

I was surprised when I find out that my class had being altered to Class 6C, similar class with Mike Jonathan.

I was just trying to cope where I sat only for this teacher to spoil the whole thing by telling me to go and sit beside Mike.

Someone that silently embarassed me few minutes ago.

I stood and watched Mike and lower his head, no one knows if he was listening to all that was going on or not.

I watched as his seat mate whisper to him, he raised his head up all of a sudden and yelled as he looked at me. "What!"

Everyone in the class was shocked and stunned, all attentions suddenly went on him.

"Mike! What's wrong?" Mrs Joan asked as she walked towards him?

"I do not want her here, let my friend stay with me." He said to Mrs. Joan.

Mrs Joan smirked and said: "You should know me well that students don't dictate for me. Move captain!"

Mike's friend who I now know as the class captain carried his luggage and went to my sit while I sliggishly and fearfully went towards the sit beside Mike.

His head is lowered but I could feel his anger, I'm scared of what he may do to me as soon as I get to the sit beside him.

I paused all of a sudden.

"What's that for for , Fatty, move quickly to your new sit." Mrs Joan's firm voice came through and I walked nervously to the sit beside Mike and sat sullenly.

I'm frightened.
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
� Just Because I'm Fat�

Episode 3

Jane Bagwell's POV.

I rode my bicycle home while thinking about every single thing that happened in school.

"Mom!" I called happily as I walked inside the house. I was astonished when I didn't hear a sound.

It's odd, step mom is always around, she doesn't work, my dad does all the work and he provides for all that we need in the house.

Where could she have gone?

"Mom! Mom!" I called repeatedly assuming that she was probably sound asleep.

Just as I was about to go check up on her in her room, the door to the sitting room creaked behind me and I turned.

Step mom and dad walked in sullenly, their countenance was a very sad one. I walked sluggishly to them with a blank mind.

I couldn't think, I have no idea what could be happening. They are safe and sound, definitely, there was no accident.

Dad and Step mom collapsed to the chair and sough heavily.

I went to sit beside my dad and looked into his frustrating face.

"What's wrong dad?" I asked with so much care.

My dad sighed and lowered his head. I then looked to the face of my step mom for explanation.

"I went to bail your dad at the police station." Her depressing voice came through.

"Station? What for? What offence was he accused of?" I asked as though I didn't know my dad was seated right beside me.

"My boss at my place of work!" My dad's thick voice came out sullenly, it was as though he was groaning.

I looked to his face knowing fully well that he's now ready to explain what happened.

He shook his head and cleaned his eyes like tears were falling from it but I did't see any physical tears there.

"Remember I use to tell you how good he is to me, how he loans me money anytime I'm in need and when I get to collect my wages, I pay him back and sometimes, he had even tell me to keep it if it's a small amount of money."

"Sure dad, I remember him very well. What's the matter with him?"

"Well, I have no idea who tried to made him loathe me in the office, some wicked colleagues of mine probably set me up and he believed them." He paused and exhaled heavily. I knew his heart was heavy and he can not just cry before me.

"He told your dad to pay him up the money he just loaned him three days ago, and it's a huge money at that." I directed my face to that of my step mom as I watched those words potrude out of her mouth.

"Where in the world did he expect dad to get that huge amount of money , isn't he the same person that pays him salary? Is it not when he pays dad that he can pay in return but wait...My school fee!"

"Exactly." My step mom answered. " The money your dad loaned was use to pay your school fee hoping that he will be paying it back installmentally but now he has to pay his boss today."

Now I understand. "That's a huge amount of money, dad's six month's salary might not even be enough." I said but this time , no one was replying me.

I lowered my head too in sober and rose it after a while. "What's the way out? How were you even able to bail him?"

"Well, the bail was on agreement." My stepmom said.

"Agreement?"

"Yeah, you see! Jane, we find a way out and we have made a deal with with your dad's boss." My step mom continued.

"A deal? What deal?" I asked anxiously.

My step mom raised her eye brow to my dad and I turned to look at my dad wondering what deal they made that made them a little nervous to tell me.

My dad coughed briefly and sat upright.

"You will be working with 'the Jonathans' for three months."

The words came as a shock to me but not as shocking as the name I heard.

The Jonathan? Jonathan! Is it the one I know or ...?"

"You will be staying with them for three months, going to school from there and serving them, I'm sorry Jane but that's the only way he agreed for us to cover up the debt." My dad said looking into my face pathetically like someone that wanted to cry.

But the surname is actually my concern right now.

The Jonathan?" Living with the Jonathan? Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

You need to drop your comments for faster update

2 Likes

Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2020
You de try wella.
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
� Just Because I'm Fat. �

Episode 4

Jane Bagwell's POV

With my luggage in my right hand, I walked inside Mr. Jonathan's beautiful house.

I saw two young girls seated at the living room, they should be around 5 years of age.

They turned towards me and I smiled at them. They were identical and beautiful. I kept starting across the beautiful sitting room.

"Guess you are Bagwell's daughter?" A masculine voice jerked me off my admiration.

I looked towards the direction of the man and my heart beat all of a sudden in fear.

He was smiling but my mind kept beating fearfully. It seems I know him, can't really place where but I know him somewhere.

"Are you here?" His words came again.

"Yes, yes sir." I answered with a slight now of my head and he nodded.

"Meet my beautiful twin." He stretched his hand at the twin sitting and watching us.

I smiled at the twin again and looked to him for what next to do.

"Follow me." He said and I obliged.

I kept fighting with my memories, I want to remember clearly where I had met him. But the memories are far fetched to what I can remember.

"Here is your room, feel free." He said and I walked inside sluggishly. I started around the room and dropped my luggage on the bed.

"What's my work in the house?" I asked. I had been expecting him to say that.

"Well, can you babysit my twin? Take them to school? Play with them and stuff."

"But I'm a student too, how do you expect me to babysit them?"

He smirked. "You are paging your father's debt." He turned and was walking out but paused all of a sudden.

"There is one more person you need to meet. " His countenance changed all of a sudden as the words dropped from his mouth. He starred at me from head to toe.

He highlighted at me like I'm the most disgusting thing.

"I can't introduce you to him , though. You are not worth it. I told him already that I employ a new baby sitter, if he sees you, he should know ." He walked away.

Mr Jonathan's POV.

"Sir, Do you still say we shouldn't give her food , she might die." Kelvin said. He's my personal assistant at work but my right hand man in all I do.

He knows just many things about me.

"I decide already to check up on her today." I said to Kelvin.

Kelvin and I walked to the last stairs of the house, the rooms there were large and empty and just one soul had been there for seven years.

I stood from afar and signalled for Kelvin to turn on the light to which he did.

"For good seven years, you still refuse to tell me." I giggled sarcastically at the woman seated before me , tied in chains.

Her hair was bushy, her face had been bruised by my blows and that of my boys. She looked tarterred and I'm happy that she's imprisoned under me.

"I tried so hard not to cross boundary but you get pushing me." I said further and removed the black thick tape her mouth was covered with.

"Kill me. ... I won't tell you." She said the usual slang she use to say.

I giggled. I then signalled for Kelvin to bring my laptop over.

I played the video of someone there.

She began to shake herself aggressively as if she could free herself. "Don't touch my daughter, don't touch her... Don't. ..." Before she could complete it , I covered her mouth with the tape again.

She began to breath heavily while shooting me an angry look.

"Your daughter might be the next prisoner cause I sincerely enjoy you being here day after day than killing you." I said and walked out of the stairs.

Mike Jonathan's POV.

I sat before my keyboard and sang as I played;

������

miss you mom! �
Miss you so much.
Every single moment,
I miss you mom. �

I cried.

"Uncle Mike! Have you seen the new lady? Is she your friend?" One of my sister's voice came through.

Click below to read next episode.

https://www.lovestoories.com/2020/07/17/just-because-im-fat-episode-5/

2 Likes

Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by CallistaTea(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good smiley keep it up
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Authorfeathers: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Just Because I'm Fat.

Episode 5.

Danny Sucre's POV

I stood at the entrance of my class waiting for my friend to come around.

About five minutes later, I saw him alight from his dad's Jeep.

I walked to him and we shook hands. "What's up man?"

"Fine, dad is making everything difficult for me."

"In what sense?"

"He told me he's employing a lady to baby sit my sisters but I told him that it's not necessary, I believe you know why I just wouldn't want any lady around me."

"Sure man."

Mike sighed as we both walked inside the class.

"I wish I can teach this teacher some hard lessons, why in the world will she separate us from our sitting arrangement."

"Hi" A feminine voice sounded behind us.

On turning, we both saw the new student. On a norms, I could have yelled on her but she seems beautiful and calm.

Though fat, her smile was very attracting.

"My...sit." She pointed to where I sat. I had being sitting where her new seat is.

I nodded and tried to stand but Mike pulled me back to sit.

"" She wants to sit." I reminded Mike.

"Go sit elsewhere amoeba." He said and I didn't know when I bursted into laughter.

The two students sitting next to us overheard and laughed sarcastically at the lady.

I could see that she felt very embarrassed. "I know you loathe me but the teacher instructed me to sit here. "

"What's your name?" I asked the fat girl.

"Jane Bagwell." I smiled, stood and walked to my sit.

Jane Bagwell's POV.

I thought I was getting used to my usual embarrassment from students but coming from Mike Jonathan hurts me more.

I kept quiet and awaited the first lecture patiently and calmly. He wasn't speaking either. He wasn't even acting like someone is sitting right beside him.

"I do not understand the physics assignment given to us yesterday. Could you please explain to me?"

He bite his lips softly, he looked more handsome. His scent was one of the most beautiful thing I adore.

"Please." I pleaded when I saw that he was ignoring.

"Have you done it?" He asked to my surprise. My heart beats fearfully cause although I was speaking to him, I wasn't expecting him to reply.

I had done the assignment to the best of my understanding but I'm not 100% sure that I'll get it all right.

"No." I lied expecting him to explain better to me.

He nodded and requested for my book and pen with his body language.

I gave him and he start to write the solutions to the assignment there.

"I want you to teach me." I requested gently.

"No, you want me to do it for you. I have. " He pushed the book and pen to my desk and brought out a small book to read.

"Thanks." I said anyways and compared what he solved to mine, it was absolutely different.

I tried to understand how he solved it but I couldn't.

I sighed and cancelled the one I had previously done. I wrote the new one he solved for me.

Afterall, he's the best student. Whatever he does is right, I just hope that he will explain to me someday.

"Good morning students." Our physics teacher greeted and started by calling everyone out to mark their assignments.

Danny Sucre had been called and she announced that he scored 60%. So far , no one had been able to get it all.

After calling names of students, my name was then called and I heeded.

I stood before the teacher while she examined my assignment.

She starred disgustingly at me from head to toe, she shot me the most irksome look.

What in the world is my offence, why is this woman looking at me this way?

"To be fat is a thing, to be extremely dull is a different thing." She said and all the class bursted into laughter.

Fatty ,acid the dullard!" The class echoed mockingly and my legs shook in embarrassment.

I felt like disappearing right there, the whole world seems to be crumbling. Is it a crime to be fat?

"See what she did class?" The teacher showed my book to the whole class and they continued giggling mockingly at me.

"Send her to junior class!
" she's too fat to be among us!
"Send her away from our school
" Her fatness is a virus
"She inherited the dullness from her parents

The students started throwing insults on me while the teacher laughed silently with her palm as a guide on her mouth.

The teacher cancelled the assignment and threw my book to the floor.

I walked sliggishly to where my book is and picked it. I saw tears drop on the floor from my eyes. I didn't even know that I had been crying.

I wish I was not fat. I wish I am brilliant. But, Mike did this assignment for me...

" Mike Jonathan!" The teacher called and I watched Mike stood from his sit and walked to the teacher.

He was so alluring and gorgeous. I didn't even know when I began to smile at his beauty.

The teacher stretched his hand and received his book of assignment from him.

After examining it for few seconds;

"Wao! He not only got it right, the steps in solving it is so beautiful." The teacher said.
The teacher looked up to him and said; " Who taught you this method cause I can't remember teaching the class this method?"

"I read it from the textbook. " Mike answered.

I ran to where the teacher is and checked how he solved it, I found out he got 3 as the final answer.

I rushed to my place and took the book of the previous assignment I cancelled, I got same answer though I used the method we were taught in class.

Mike must have intentionally written wrong answers for me.

"What's wrong with this fatty acid?" The teacher asked irritatingly and marked Mike's assignment excellently.

Mike walked to his place and he looked at me and smirked viciously.

Click below to read next episode.

https://www.lovestoories.com/2020/07/17/just-because-im-fat-episode-6/
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by blesskewe(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nice
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by TheSourcerer: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
CallistaTea:
hi hello
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by CallistaTea(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hi hello
hellooo
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by TheSourcerer: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
CallistaTea:
hellooo
are you frequent on WhatsApp?
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by CallistaTea(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
are you frequent on WhatsApp?
No
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by princessudy1(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
wow, interesting
Re: A must read story for all -Just Because I'm Fat. by Zara20(f): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2020
well done

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Wisdom / Help Needed Pls! / DEATH AT SEA (the Untold Tale Of Nature's Killing Machines At Sea)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.